Reviews for Hypnotizing Helga
Little Mockingjay chapter 18 . 1/22
Oh Mista Sheffield!
Yali.Page chapter 3 . 1/8
But these are her true colors! She is finally comftruble in her own skin! And she is still her self!
Marty chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
I wonder If Wolfgang and the 5th graders are in. Even though they will be 6th graders
starfiction123 chapter 18 . 12/16/2014
Ok supr I have to tell you this because I have read this fic over 2 years I think at least 20 times in a row I followed it since it was still being done so this is one of my very favorite fic you did an excellent job and you were one of my favorite writers on here but if I may be so bold I have just one tiny little criticism point. after the intensity of chapter 10 and passionate tension between those two I was really expecting the last chapter just be like pow wow but yeah it was a bit rushed and general but awesome im just a fluff freak so lol yeah ignore me wishing for a very fluffy epilogue I know the story is pretty much done and you do a fantastic job I just had to point that out!
TheQueenofBooks1000 chapter 18 . 9/3/2014
Words cannot describe how downright AWESOME this fic is! (But I'll try anyway.) :P

It's really funny, and I can actually see it happening in the show. I really loved how Helga was hypnotized into being her whole self. Sure, she was still mean and sarcastic, but her playful (not to mention poetic) side that slips every now and then in the show was brought out to the spotlight, proving that she's entirely impossible for Arnold to resist if she just stopped hiding behind her "bully" front and loosened up to be herself. (Not that I don't like her bullying, which is pretty funny, too. Bucko.)

And your OC Mr. Mantle. Man, talk about a complex character! He was really well developed, acting like a total dork in the first part of the story, and then turning into a goofy (but cunning) villain. The transition of his character was pretty nice, too, I mean, I guess you could say that he just snapped from his inner turmoil and became evil enough to tie up the dude who helped him (and a bunch of others) out in the first place, and take over the town.

I liked how you portrayed the minor characters, how the boys all started crushing on Helga (lol Stinky), and Gerald and Phoebe were pretty cool, too. Nice! :D

The romance was really sweet. Lovesick Arnold is always a cute Arnold, and Helga finally being herself is the best!

All in all, excellent story. Reading it was the highlight of my night. Please write more! :D
serendipityrain711 chapter 18 . 3/12/2014
Wow that story was so so entertaining. It had comedy,action,suspence and most importantly...romance between my favourite couple. The best part of the story was seeing a very lovesick arnold and helga playing with how he feels ...very very fun to read. I absolutely loved this...you are one of the best hey arnold writers ever! :)
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 18 . 1/28/2014
I love the character Maxwell Sheffield from the Nanny! He is sort of dense but still...he really loves his kids and him and Fran make a cute couple.
I loved this story. I am so excited to have finished it. It was a story that is what one may call...a MUST READ. LOL But so true. (:
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 17 . 1/28/2014
Booo it's almost over. maybe that is good because I really want to see how it ends but still. (: (:
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 16 . 1/28/2014
I love how Helga said "I'd follow you anywhere after THAT." That was soooo sweet! Also I don't think the first chapter was bad at all. (:
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 15 . 1/28/2014
your reward is...wait for it...Good job! oh what a surprise. I am trying to say some stuff that is more creative so how about supercalafragilisticaspealadocious. Ok that is the best I can do LOL! Hope you like my reviews! (:
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 14 . 1/28/2014
I hope you did NOT eat hummus...because you were right about that crap being nasty,because seriously...it is. I understand the need for action so this of course is NOT a bad review because I never do bad reviews but even if I did I would not give this story one because it is pure genius. (: (: (:
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 13 . 1/28/2014
K , Consider yourself reviewed LOL Jk. Good story!
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 12 . 1/28/2014
WHAT KIND OF WHACKED PLAN IS HE PLOTTING?! LOL! Good story...seriously.I like REALLY love your story. (: (:
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 11 . 1/28/2014
Good story but I tried the link and it said link was unavailable. ?! (:
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 10 . 1/28/2014
I thought the guy that Mr. Mantle went to see was going to be Fuzzy slippers...LOL that would have been funny but either way,Awesome story!