Reviews for Hypnotizing Helga
If I Could Begin to Be chapter 18 . 8/3
I just realized that beanie Max gave Helga could be the same one in the (fake... probably) poster for The Patakis...
Eve95dlb chapter 18 . 7/31
Loved the fic! Really entertaining plot, I felt like I was actually watching a real episode from "Hey Arnold" Thank you so much for taking the time to write this ️
makarina chapter 1 . 3/6
the story is good and all but they are 10 so it's weird for me to see the love and relationships happening .
SeraphinaDreamer chapter 18 . 7/7/2016
I just love it
SeraphinaDreamer chapter 16 . 7/7/2016
Glad you went with her being hypnotized, and the Arnold breaking through to her was all so sweet. Her reaction was cute even when considering the circumstances.
SeraphinaDreamer chapter 15 . 7/7/2016
I don't know how I knew it, but I knew that Helga was Mr Mantle's so-called 'assistant' before she even appeared on screen. Did you mean to make it that obvious?
So, is she hypnotized or doing what she is told under pressure? Give me DETAILS!
I love this action way too much
Random faces (O•) {§..§} 0 D':/ •• \/_[]{} ):(: (:):
SeraphinaDreamer chapter 13 . 7/7/2016
The joke was hilarious. The "never eat raspberries" part was the best,
and the dying and coming back to life then dying again, then Helga doing a dramatic Nooooo! afterwards was very amusing!
SeraphinaDreamer chapter 12 . 7/7/2016
Mmmmm mmmmmmm mmmmmmm, Arnold is such a sick, sick boy.

I'm actually not surprised, nor am I confused. More curious than anything else. Mr. Mantle's scheme intrigues me!
SeraphinaDreamer chapter 11 . 7/7/2016
I could barely even get through.
This chapter emotionally scarred me, in a good way. It was so beautiful and tear jerking! So passionate and . . . just so emotional breakdown worthy.
Arnold is just so bad! ;)

INTENSE! Is it weird to feel envious of that moment?
Let The Weirdness Continue!

P.S. - exclamation points are fun to use!¡
SeraphinaDreamer chapter 7 . 7/7/2016
I heard the lightening a few minutes ago, HA!

Man, when did Arnold become so . . . dark. Seriously, for a fifth grader and a 'do the right thing' kind of guy, he's got the moves. Helga would never have been able to escape.

Pardon me, but that whole chapter was just delicious. Probably one of the best so far.
Wonder what would've happened if they hadn't been interrupted. Hmm?...

Upon hearing about them being caught-
"Oh My *maniacal squealing laughter* Oh Gosh! *spirals into madness*"

This story just gets better!
SeraphinaDreamet chapter 5 . 7/7/2016
The flashback scene of Arnold and Helga in preschool is just . . . is just . . . Awwwwwww!
No words-no words can describe it all.

Just BRILLIANT! I'm ready, allons-y!
SeraphinaDreamer chapter 4 . 7/7/2016
*jitterty jittery jittery jittery . . .*
Ahhhh! Arnold's jealous of Helga hanging out with Sid and Stinky! He has totally fallen for her. The way she acts reminds me of Hilda.
Yet, she doesn't seem to notice, and she probably won't remember any of this.

Why Cruel World?!
*screams of overwhelming emotions*
SeraphinaDreamer chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
Wow, that's really close to what I thought it would be like.
Since episodes like 'Helga Blabs it All' and 'Helga Sleepwalks', I have wondered about this very thing. What if she was hypnotized?!

You put this thought into story form, and I have to say, I am ever so grateful for it.
*scolds self for sounding like Lila*
Invader Nyx chapter 17 . 2/29/2016
The status of this story is 'completed', but it's not! WHAT THE HELL?! WHY DO YOU LIE? YOU LIE! YOU LIE! SUCH FILTHY LIES YOU SPEAK! HORRIBLE, HORRENDOUS LIES! THE FILTHY EARTH GIRL LIES! YOU'RE LYING! LIAR! YOU'RE LYING! WHEN WILL THE LIES END!?
Nyx chapter 16 . 2/29/2016
"He smiled through his pants."...tell me you don't see what's wrong with that statement.