Reviews for I Love College
AutomailSucker chapter 28 . 8/2
I sae you updated and I almost fell from my chair in class hahah
But before I gave this a review I had to read it again and omg I can't believe how much I missed this story. The update was pretty great, I really like angst haha and now I'm very, veeeeery intrigued of what is going to happen between Ed and Win tsss I bet they break up (?), I'd really like a good friendship with both Winry and Ling haha that must be fun. But the most important thing here is Scar, I hope you update soon, I need to know what is going on with the Rockbells, and with Rose!

Welcome back! Hope to see you around soon!
kayla.samantha.alvarez chapter 28 . 7/24
Holy crappppp, I read this in a span of 2 days ! You’re an amazing writer I can’t belive I’m just reading these fanfics just now. The amount of detail you put into it is just amazing.. please update soon this is too good to be abandoned.
cutepanda12323 chapter 28 . 7/19
Wow. I wasn't expecting this to be updated again I'm really excited to read more. Great work!
vvavavoom chapter 28 . 7/18
Holy crap an update... a very depressing update but still! Thanks so much for sharing with us and great chapter! I loved it and can't wait for more 3
sillybunny chapter 28 . 7/18
I can’t believe it’s been almost 3 yeas since it updated and I still love it. I need to reread, but that was sure a wait
Guest chapter 8 . 7/1/2017
ROY LAVALIERING RIZA MADE ME SQUEAL LIKE A PIG! MY PRECIOUS OTP! PLS KEEP THIS GOING
AutomailSucker chapter 27 . 2/12/2017
AHHH this fic is beautiful
Hope you would continue this
Even if not...I enjoyed
Guest chapter 27 . 1/13/2017
Please update this! This story is a masterpiece!
Yla chapter 27 . 1/13/2017
This was one of the best reading experiences I've ever had.

First off, you are good in terms of writing technicalities (proper grammar, spelling, punctuation). Sure, there have been minor errors (like some misspelled or different words, forgotten punctuations, etc) but they weren't off putting enough to stop me from reading.

Secondly, I want to commend how you make the plot flow. For a fic with 200k words, I never found this boring. The way you describe the setting, the people, the situation, and the story as a whole is so vivid and colorful. This story has a life if its own, and I think you executed the plot very well. Your world-building was so intense I felt like I was one with the students of Centrak University as well as the Greek world. You immersed us readers in the world your characters were living in.

And lastly, I liked your characterization. Most of them retained their characterization in canon, but I also liked the modifications you did to them. The characters weren't perfect but at the same time, they aren't disagreeable. Your characters aren't 2-dimesional. You humanized each character. They weren't just plot devices; you gave them their own stories and that's what I really liked about this fic. Oh, and let's not forget how well you forged their relationships. I really liked that this fic did not only focus on romance, but also of family and friendship. And the romance was very well-developed and not instant. Even the characters I do not care that much about really grew on me. Each relationship was unique, and this made all of them interesting. Miles and Olivier's was different with that of Maes and Gracia's, and I love both just the same. I also always looked forward to Ed and Winry's, as well as Roy and Riza's relationship. I can also see the potential in Jean and Becca, Denny and Maria. Breda's character is really likeable, and Armstrong's discovery of who he really is was written very well. Rose's thoughts were also very realistic.

With this, I am very excited with what will happen next. Why did Garfiel break up with Armstrong? Who the hell was threatening Winry? What is the significance of Scar's appearance? Will we see more of Al? Are we gonna see more of the Xingese gang (Ling, Lan Fan, or even Mei)? What will happen to Roy and Riza? Will Riza end up liking this Patrick guy? Will Ed and Winry grow apart? Will Jean and Becca finally get together?

Thanks so much for this masterpiece! I hope you continue writing. You are very excellent at this. I can really see that you are putting so much effort for every chapter. I sincerely hope that you could continue this wonderful story. I will wait for updates, no matter how long it may take.

Anyways, I just want you to know that I have read a lot of FMA fics, and this is one of the best out there. I'm actually shocked that I only found this now. Hahaha. Anyway, I hope you are doing well!

-Yla
Guest chapter 27 . 1/13/2017
jfc roy mustang! what the hell ya doin?

anyway, this one's a good chap! nice job!
Yla chapter 6 . 1/11/2017
This fic is gold. It's sad that I only got to read this now! Anyway, this is one of the fics that made me squeal madly and I feel like melting because of the fluff. Nice job!
Dragodden chapter 2 . 9/19/2015
I usually avoid school fics, but I have to say, I'm very much enjoying your writing and story! It's nice to get even one more great quality Edwin story on this site!
3vuep chapter 27 . 9/4/2015
I absolutely love this. Is this how soriety is like in real life? The writing is fantasfic and the storyline brilliant. Please update soon. I can't wait to read more.
Suzume Suzuki chapter 27 . 8/9/2015
Yeah, an update at last! I'm a little worried about Winry but I can't wait to see Roy and Riza patch things up. I really like those two together.
TheRealFiction981015 chapter 27 . 8/8/2015
Love this story, it's a very good take on the lore, with a bit more of a grounded feel. Please, continue as long as you feel you can.