Reviews for I Love College
ShadowsFanGirl chapter 4 . 8/6
Man is this really what college students do? I'm Australian we don't have colleges and I'm getting Sydney White vibes.
I am so excited to see this story update. I started reading this probably in high school where now I’ve graduated college and finishing my first year of teaching. The drama and college setting had made it so intriguing when I first started. After reading this chapter, I’m surprised at how much I remember and curious what came next. I hope for more development now that we are in the Scar arc. Adding Al and Mei to campus will be a perfect addition for some of the problems that have developed. I will likely play to reread the story just in case I’m forgetting anything! Thank you for updating. I hope to see more!
This need more is that I love this soooooo much. Please continue you are so flicking awesome at writing! Can Ed and win just be happy for a little bit! And will ther be some al may love it!
Queen GR chapter 28 . 2/5
Hot damn! I may need to go back and reread this whole fic now, I think I lost a few of the threads between updates. Still real good tho! Real interesting, and u have their voices down pat. Honestly someone (*cough*al*cough*) probably oughtta whack ed and winry both upside the head and remind the to italk to each other/i god. Idiots, the lot of 'em.

I hope Roy doesnt spiral too bad or blame himself too much for havoc getting paralyzed, that one's pretty solidly on Solaris but Roy is real dumb sometimes.
dvltgr chapter 28 . 12/27/2018
A few months back, I found this story and fell in love with it. Im weak for college AUs, and this one is so rich and full of content, and while this may be expected for a story this big, its an incredibly enjoyable read, and I loved every moment.
Every character's story is so interesting and well thought out, and I loved their version in your AU. Both their romantic struggles, and their dificulties through college life were amazing to see, especially the royai, which I admit, Im very partial too.
And that was one of the reasons why I had stopped this reading the story the first time. When I got to Roy and Riza's breakup and realised the story wasnt finished, I was faced with a dilemma, to stop and avoid the pain that was sure to come, but without the satisfaction of a conclusion?Or to avoid it, at the cost of not reading a story I enjoyed so much? I ended up choosing the latter. Until now.
I happened to have stumpled upon this story again and saw you updated it this year. I was so happy, and even if the update arent constant, seeing that you havent givem up on it filled me with hope and renewed interest for this fic, so I came back. And having read this after the latest chapter was very good for my royai loving heart. Their story was filled with pain and angst, and they still need to talk a lot, but the moment Riza appeared at that door, I could rest assured, because they are going in the rebuilding their relationship, or like their "introductions" suggest, trying to build a better one, even if the path might be painful. They love each other SO MUCH.
Which is gonna make the following events really interesting. Finally things are starting to work out between the again and now Roy and Jean got into an "accident", angst follows, but I cant wait for it! Hopefully theyll be mostly alright.
I hope to see you update this again. Considering the size of each chapter, I imagine it might take a while, but I'll keep my eyes open, waiting for the next chapter! Amazing story! Worth every minute!
Poudinha chapter 28 . 8/2/2018
I sae you updated and I almost fell from my chair in class hahah
But before I gave this a review I had to read it again and omg I can't believe how much I missed this story. The update was pretty great, I really like angst haha and now I'm very, veeeeery intrigued of what is going to happen between Ed and Win tsss I bet they break up (?), I'd really like a good friendship with both Winry and Ling haha that must be fun. But the most important thing here is Scar, I hope you update soon, I need to know what is going on with the Rockbells, and with Rose!

Welcome back! Hope to see you around soon!
kayla.samantha.alvarez chapter 28 . 7/24/2018
Holy crappppp, I read this in a span of 2 days ! You’re an amazing writer I can’t belive I’m just reading these fanfics just now. The amount of detail you put into it is just amazing.. please update soon this is too good to be abandoned.
cutepanda12323 chapter 28 . 7/19/2018
Wow. I wasn't expecting this to be updated again I'm really excited to read more. Great work!
vvavavoom chapter 28 . 7/18/2018
Holy crap an update... a very depressing update but still! Thanks so much for sharing with us and great chapter! I loved it and can't wait for more 3
sillybunny chapter 28 . 7/18/2018
I can’t believe it’s been almost 3 yeas since it updated and I still love it. I need to reread, but that was sure a wait
Guest chapter 8 . 7/1/2017
ROY LAVALIERING RIZA MADE ME SQUEAL LIKE A PIG! MY PRECIOUS OTP! PLS KEEP THIS GOING
Poudinha chapter 27 . 2/12/2017
AHHH this fic is beautiful
Hope you would continue this
Even if not...I enjoyed
Guest chapter 27 . 1/13/2017
Please update this! This story is a masterpiece!
Yla chapter 27 . 1/13/2017
This was one of the best reading experiences I've ever had.

First off, you are good in terms of writing technicalities (proper grammar, spelling, punctuation). Sure, there have been minor errors (like some misspelled or different words, forgotten punctuations, etc) but they weren't off putting enough to stop me from reading.

Secondly, I want to commend how you make the plot flow. For a fic with 200k words, I never found this boring. The way you describe the setting, the people, the situation, and the story as a whole is so vivid and colorful. This story has a life if its own, and I think you executed the plot very well. Your world-building was so intense I felt like I was one with the students of Centrak University as well as the Greek world. You immersed us readers in the world your characters were living in.

And lastly, I liked your characterization. Most of them retained their characterization in canon, but I also liked the modifications you did to them. The characters weren't perfect but at the same time, they aren't disagreeable. Your characters aren't 2-dimesional. You humanized each character. They weren't just plot devices; you gave them their own stories and that's what I really liked about this fic. Oh, and let's not forget how well you forged their relationships. I really liked that this fic did not only focus on romance, but also of family and friendship. And the romance was very well-developed and not instant. Even the characters I do not care that much about really grew on me. Each relationship was unique, and this made all of them interesting. Miles and Olivier's was different with that of Maes and Gracia's, and I love both just the same. I also always looked forward to Ed and Winry's, as well as Roy and Riza's relationship. I can also see the potential in Jean and Becca, Denny and Maria. Breda's character is really likeable, and Armstrong's discovery of who he really is was written very well. Rose's thoughts were also very realistic.

With this, I am very excited with what will happen next. Why did Garfiel break up with Armstrong? Who the hell was threatening Winry? What is the significance of Scar's appearance? Will we see more of Al? Are we gonna see more of the Xingese gang (Ling, Lan Fan, or even Mei)? What will happen to Roy and Riza? Will Riza end up liking this Patrick guy? Will Ed and Winry grow apart? Will Jean and Becca finally get together?

Thanks so much for this masterpiece! I hope you continue writing. You are very excellent at this. I can really see that you are putting so much effort for every chapter. I sincerely hope that you could continue this wonderful story. I will wait for updates, no matter how long it may take.

Anyways, I just want you to know that I have read a lot of FMA fics, and this is one of the best out there. I'm actually shocked that I only found this now. Hahaha. Anyway, I hope you are doing well!

-Yla
Guest chapter 27 . 1/13/2017
jfc roy mustang! what the hell ya doin?

anyway, this one's a good chap! nice job!