Reviews for I Love College
Where's Lyra from the 2003 series? What sorority is she in?
WhatzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzUP chapter 26 . 1/22
"It's welcome week at Central University as a whole load of freshman move onto campus. Can the Gang abide by the laws of part ban or will find themselves at the mercy of Dean Bradley". I hope we get to find out the answers to those questions eventually!

Just fell in love with the story, sadly I have an issue with binge reading when something as magnificent as this story gets my attention...spent the whole night reading it and i'm likely going to be regretting it in a few hours lol. Seriously though, this truly was an amazing ride to be on in multitude of hours this 215,000 word story brought me on, I can only hope you continue it. But alas, it was a GREAT story and fell in love with it! Thank you for it!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/22/2014
Why have you forsaken me NEED MORE
Suzume Suzuki chapter 26 . 10/4/2014
More updates please! This story is so absorbing and I want to find out what happens!
Suzume Suzuki chapter 22 . 9/9/2014
I loved the end of this chapter! It was so cute!
Suzume Suzuki chapter 9 . 8/29/2014
Oh, that was so sad! I really hope that and Ed and Winry make up. And I hope Rose will be okay.
oreoplatzchen chapter 26 . 8/20/2014
So maybe I spent the past 24 hours binge reading this. And now I'm at a loss because I ran out of chapters to read and I need Roy and Riza to get back together.
oreoplatzchen chapter 22 . 8/20/2014
Such a good story that I keep forgetting to review each chapter. This is a perfect balance of fluff and plot. And a great AU where no one is really ooc. Although I don't like Roses story line but we all have one in our lives.
Iaya R. White chapter 26 . 7/9/2014
I read this story about a year ago probably, there's been about 6 other chapters or so added since then and I absolutely love it. I've stayed up the last several night after work reading till about 3:00am just to catch up because I could not get enough and now that I'm finally caught up ... I might be able to get something else done. lol

Thank you for writing such a great story. You capture the characters so well. I couldn't envision them any other way in a college setting than this right here. It's amazing and you write so well. I like how you have split up each characters point of view. That makes things flow a lot better. I've got my fingers crossed for Roy and Riza and Rose and Sam. That poor girl. lol But all in all I'm here for the Edwin fluff ... I hope you update soon and you haven't stopped writing this wonderful story. I look forward to your next update! Keep up the great work!
Katsumara chapter 26 . 7/2/2014
So I had to catch up on this one.. but thankfully I was able to. So good. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 26 . 6/18/2014
When r u going to continue with this story?
Anon chapter 26 . 4/21/2014
Hey this isn't as much a review as me just saying I love this story. I made some art of it if you care. It's a little sketch but I hope you like: post/82489757332/so-there-is-this-fma-au-that-i-have-been-reading

Hope you update soon! :)
Jean IS Mufasa chapter 22 . 4/11/2014
This story is great.
chibisamasempai20 chapter 21 . 3/27/2014
Uwaaahhhhh. Roy and Riza. /3

Please tell me that they'll be back together! (I already skipped up to chapter 26. Hahaha.)
Rumia chapter 26 . 3/14/2014
Everyone was getting happy and then bam! Havoc and Rebecca's moment was ruined and so was Alex and Garfiel's! I feel sorry for Havoc, his family life seems to be a mess and Solaris wasn't a good catch either. I'm glad he dumped her and tbh I was pretty sure Rebecca would want to get with him after their incident.

I'm so sad for Alex! He was getting so happy and why the hell is bad things happening to him? He's so nice :'(

Am I going to be right? Will Sam and Rose hit it off? Sam is so lovely towards her and she needs a friend.