Reviews for I Love College
Dragodden chapter 2 . 9/19/2015
I usually avoid school fics, but I have to say, I'm very much enjoying your writing and story! It's nice to get even one more great quality Edwin story on this site!
KorraPanera chapter 27 . 9/4/2015
I absolutely love this. Is this how soriety is like in real life? The writing is fantasfic and the storyline brilliant. Please update soon. I can't wait to read more.
Suzume Suzuki chapter 27 . 8/9/2015
Yeah, an update at last! I'm a little worried about Winry but I can't wait to see Roy and Riza patch things up. I really like those two together.
TheRealFiction981015 chapter 27 . 8/8/2015
Love this story, it's a very good take on the lore, with a bit more of a grounded feel. Please, continue as long as you feel you can.
minatoHaiiiiii chapter 27 . 8/6/2015
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee i fkn love this fic it will never get old
Hailey chapter 26 . 8/3/2015
I love this story so much. Defiently one of my favorites. I was wondering if you were ever going to finish it?
sillybunny chapter 27 . 8/4/2015
OMG! ahh I can't wait to know what happens next! update soon on please!
Honorsong chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Please please please add the next few chapters! I'm so obsessed with this story! I've literally been watching for over a year waiting for you to update. It's so rare when someone actual manages to capture the characters like this. Usually people mess up there personalities but you are a great author.
BuggyNess chapter 3 . 8/3/2015
Just finding this AU fic and I'm honestly depressed because I have to find time to finish/catch up because so far, it's so good!
chibisamasempai20 chapter 27 . 8/3/2015
OHHHHH. I WOULD LOVE TO SEE RIZA AND ROY BACK TOGETHER. PLEEEEEEAAAASEEE. WITH CHERRY AND ICE CREAM ON TOP. (YES! CAPSLOCKING FOR THE EMPHASIS. HAHA)
Guest chapter 26 . 6/9/2015
Where's Lyra from the 2003 series? What sorority is she in?
WhatzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzUP chapter 26 . 1/22/2015
"It's welcome week at Central University as a whole load of freshman move onto campus. Can the Gang abide by the laws of part ban or will find themselves at the mercy of Dean Bradley". I hope we get to find out the answers to those questions eventually!

Just fell in love with the story, sadly I have an issue with binge reading when something as magnificent as this story gets my attention...spent the whole night reading it and i'm likely going to be regretting it in a few hours lol. Seriously though, this truly was an amazing ride to be on in multitude of hours this 215,000 word story brought me on, I can only hope you continue it. But alas, it was a GREAT story and fell in love with it! Thank you for it!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/22/2014
Why have you forsaken me NEED MORE
Suzume Suzuki chapter 26 . 10/4/2014
More updates please! This story is so absorbing and I want to find out what happens!
Suzume Suzuki chapter 22 . 9/9/2014
I loved the end of this chapter! It was so cute!