Reviews for Super Dopey Sidekick
Fuzzyeyes6 chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
This was HILARIOUS. And beautiful. I died when Meowth said "I get a cat flap?" XD. Omg, it was so beautiful though. WHY IS JAMES SO AMAZINGLY ROMANTIC? HOW? HOW ISH THIS POUSIBUL? LOVE IT OMFG FMJYRHDTGHGJKUJHFBNYTHR54G3T Bye!
Sisypheria chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
This is such an adorable fanfic. The theme of the third wheel and the secret lovers is perfect. I'm glad you didn't write unnecessary sexual details that a lot of writers like to do. It would've taken away from your fic. But you knew what you were doing. The sentence lengths set the perfect pace. Very enjoyable fic! Good job!
Bite The Dust chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
"I get a cat flap?"

I'm laughing and crying at the same time. That was awesome.
MissFaerieKaiti chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
xDDDD Wow. Just... wow... xD
snarky Beth chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
That was one of the sweetest stories ever! I adored the whole ending scene, with Jessie’s fears and James’ sweet reassurances. I SO want them to get married! And lol at Meowth falling out of the tree :D

I really liked the suspense and worry from Meowth’s point of view, and the little conversation with Pikachu. Meowth should have known they wouldn’t get rid of their annoying little fur-ball ;)

"I get a cat flap?" Lol, so cute.
JamesLuver chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
This was adorable. If Jessie and James /do/ ever get together, I can totally see them trying to hide it from Meowth at the beginning. Meowth's confusion here was very sweet as it was rather obvious what his teammates were ditching him to do, and all of his insecurities in the 'fic made me love him even more. Jessie and James were also hilarious here - I couldn't help laughing at their excuses to be alone. xD

So yeah, I really, really loved this 'fic. One of the best I've read. :)
lilpurplebird chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Fweeee, I love it 3! It reminds me a little bit of the epilogue to Electric Tale of Pikachu, but this is funnier. You know how to make this work out between the three of them.
I Lov3 Wizardmon chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
ha!nice
Anna Sartin chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
I LOVED the ending of your story! So adorable, I still haven't quite managed to wipe the grin off my face yet. Gotta love Meowth, Team Rocket would be incomplete without him!
carly chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
awwww that was so romantic i wish i could be a great writer like u
Neurotic Writer chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Splendid! :D
WhisperOfTheNight chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
This was so adorable. o
MadameJelly chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Super-adorable. I loved it. :)
PhoenixDown23 chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I love this story so much! You've done a really great job writing it.
x.SodeNoZangetsu.x chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
So. Effing. Cute. O.O

You had me laughing and nearly in tears by the end. Congrats. )