Reviews for The Cherished One
carebear31374 chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
ok this chapter was great - knight in sinning amour and all that.
carebear31374 chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Well i was reading one of your other stories where you were talking about his one so i thought i would give it a read. i read th review first and got a little scared but interested to see what it was all about.

After reading this chapter i am still a little scared but can't stop i need to find out what is going sucked me right in :)
LibraryLady08 chapter 8 . 7/10/2010
It was very different, but you write so well I had to keep reading.

seekerharmoney chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
thanks good story
01Katie chapter 8 . 6/17/2010
Okay great story but creepy as hell. But if Edward was a human instead of a vampire in the twilight movie he would have been like that so kudos.
ajo chapter 8 . 4/12/2010
not gonna lie-this was a little creepy. but i still only wanted them to be together.
AllyR chapter 8 . 3/14/2010
That ending was actually really heartbreaking. I like the way you made things so uncertain. Would he really have hurt her? If he hadn't found Bella, was it just a matter of time until he found someone else to obsess over? Will he spend the rest of his life in some institution, pining away for Bella? Will he eventually get out and try to find her again? I usually don't like when stories are left with questions, but the fact that this wasn't tied up in a neat little bow actually makes me like it more. This was a strange little story, and you took a lot of risks writing it, but it worked. Better than that, it was amazing- definitely the kind of story that sticks with you. You did an incredible job and I can't wait to read more from you!
lovelyfrances chapter 8 . 3/10/2010
FANTASTIC ending. So interesting - I feel for Bella, but it seems like she really began to empathize with Edward toward the end. I love it - awesome. So excited for the next story, dear. You are awesome. Kudos.
Capricorn75 chapter 8 . 3/10/2010
Okay, I'm really glad Edward didn't die! I was so afraid he'd get killed in a shoot-out or something. You wrote him very sympathetically. It would have been easy to make him out to be a horrible bad guy that everyone can hate. You wrote his...sickness?...really well.

I liked getting Bella's POV and seeing all the disturbances she had noticed in her house. So creepy how long Edward carried all this on.

I will be (not so) patiently awaiting your next story!
Capricorn75 chapter 7 . 3/10/2010
Ooh, so Edward's done this before? You've written him in such a creepily, sad, pathetic way that I can't help but feel a bit sorry for him. Sounds like he tried to be a good guy and tamp the monster down, but it came roaring back when he saw Bella that fateful day.
1853kaz chapter 8 . 3/10/2010
Interesting! You took the idea all of us have had.. somewhat reluctantly.. about Edward being a glorified stalker - I mean, seriously, watching Bella while she sleeps? - only acceptable when you're a gorgeous 100 year old virgin vampire, obviously - and turned it into an absorbing little tale. Thanks for sharing! :)
auroraboralis chapter 8 . 3/10/2010
Wow! Great story! The last 2 chapters blew me away! Thanks so much for writing something so out of the mainstream!
thenlaugh chapter 8 . 3/10/2010
I'm one of those people who never review (because I suck at them, tbh), but I saw how few reviews that this has and figured that I most definately needed to. This story has been great to read, because Edward really is a crazy stalker, deep down beneath the sparkly skin and such. It's nice to see that be aknowledged, and it's been written really well :)
jimemon chapter 8 . 3/9/2010
Great ending. I really really enjoyed this story, very different and very well done, congrats!
twistedcoincidence chapter 8 . 3/9/2010
holy hell. i knew it was going to end somewhat like this, but i love that the epi was in bella pov. i loved every piece of this story. how you twisted his devotion and made is something new, albeit terrifying. really really amazing.
87 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »