Reviews for The Cherished One
HeroSavesPeople chapter 6 . 2/25/2010
Did she lie because she noticed Edward was following her? I'm assuming that's why Jasper and Emmett was there to help her out.

This is so strange but good. Very different from your other stories which I loved as well. It's very well written and I can easily get into the story and the darkness and suspense of it all. It's so cool. I love it.

I was hoping that Edward would finally appraoch her himself and they could at least get to talking but I can see that's not what is planned to happen. Great story though. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
ShouldBeRetiringForTheNight chapter 6 . 2/25/2010
Hmm Edward, I think we know who they're trying to protect her from, don't we? This is getting creepier but I don't think I can stop reading now... great writing!
jimemon chapter 6 . 2/24/2010
I thought of this fic today while watching the news. A guy had taken a girl hostage, he had been following her for seven years, which she didn't know about, and had apparently 'had it' with the fact that she ignored him. Stories like these are chilling :( Great chapter!
kuntrygal chapter 6 . 2/24/2010
Creepy crazy Edward. I like it though.
bspest04 chapter 6 . 2/24/2010
love this story! I can't believe you're going to tie it all together in 2 chapters though :)

you must read : How to save a life by

-seriously the best thing ever!
Capricorn75 chapter 6 . 2/24/2010
Edward is so far gone he doesn't even realize that HE is the one people are watching for and staking out Bella's house for. I thought for sure he was going to get busted by her at the end.
jimemon chapter 5 . 2/19/2010
I started living in her home when she wasn’t there. /

This gave me chills, not that everything else didn't but the thought of this, ugh. Glad to see that Bella seems well aware of 'something' going on, gosh I am so scared for her. Great chapter!
ShouldBeRetiringForTheNight chapter 5 . 2/19/2010
You're right -it is warped, but I can't resist reading anyway. You're doing a great job of getting inside the mind of a stalker. Creepy but at the same time there's this irresistible logic behind his actions - brilliantly done, you. Hope this story isn't creeping you out in real life - it must be weird to deliberately let your mind go there!
jedigirlsc chapter 5 . 2/19/2010
Dang, this is creepy. Elements of "Secret Window" because he might be imagining some events occurring. Bella knows something is off. He is acting creepier than he realizes. This is like watching a scary movie at home alone, and you leave on all the lights to make it less scary.

Song suggestion: Possum Kingdom by Toadies - dude is warped.
Bella Louise chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
Great story and great playlist - if you need some additional musical inspiration, try Tyler by The Toadies.
auroraboralis chapter 5 . 2/19/2010
He is so creepy and pathetic, I almost feel sorry for him...is he just mentally ill? Is he just a psychopath? Mmhmm, another perspective ~ um Bella? Can she not see that someone has been in her home, violated her privacy?
teambellaedward chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
That was a great first chapter :)
Capricorn75 chapter 5 . 2/18/2010
Oh gosh, I LOVE how creepy and pathetic he is! I can't imagine how it would feel to find out that someone's been coming in your house when you're gone, how violated you'd feel!
HeroSavesPeople chapter 5 . 2/18/2010
Well, this story is most definitely different from your other ones. Intriguing. I'm sure you won't be able to tell me but I am curious. Is Bella and Edward ever going to get together? And why doesn't Edward just approach Bella and actually talk to her and just spend time with her instead of just lingering around her house. He's so enamored by her and her scent, why doesn't he just spend time with her and hang out so that he can be with her without being all strange and worried about whether or not she's going to catch him doing something odd like sniffing her or something.

This story is very interesting and I would love to see where it goes soon.
AllyR chapter 5 . 2/18/2010
God Edward is so creepy! I feel really bad for him, even though I know I shouldn't. He's obviously not well, but it's easier to stomach since he hasn't actually done anything TO Bella yet. Anything violent, I mean. I definitely think the epilogue should be in Bella's point of view. It would be interesting to see how she views Edward, and how weird he acts from an outsider's perspective. Also, I'd like to know if she has noticed that someone's been in her house, or that Edward watches her from the park. I'm really looking forward to reading more, so I hope you update again soon!
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »