Reviews for The Cherished One
AllyR chapter 5 . 2/18/2010
God Edward is so creepy! I feel really bad for him, even though I know I shouldn't. He's obviously not well, but it's easier to stomach since he hasn't actually done anything TO Bella yet. Anything violent, I mean. I definitely think the epilogue should be in Bella's point of view. It would be interesting to see how she views Edward, and how weird he acts from an outsider's perspective. Also, I'd like to know if she has noticed that someone's been in her house, or that Edward watches her from the park. I'm really looking forward to reading more, so I hope you update again soon!
twistedcoincidence chapter 5 . 2/18/2010
i would love to see bpov at least once. or one of her friends maybe?

i love that you don't try to make him anything, but what he is. that he is completely mad and you don't glamorize or apologize for it.

fantastic.
twistedcoincidence chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
he's lost it, hasn't he. i've never read anything like this and am anxious to see where you take it.

i like that i almost can't tell his dreams from the reality, makes the whole thing even more enticing.
LBelle chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
This story sounds wonderfully creepy. I have to read it.
AllyR chapter 4 . 2/15/2010
This story...well, I'm not quite sure what to make of it. It terrifies me, and intrigues me at the same time. It's so strange & horrifying to think that something like this could happen- DOES happen, to women all the time. Or maybe I just watch too many Lifetime movies lol. Either way, I'm looking forward to the next chapter, so I hope you update again soon!
ShouldBeRetiringForTheNight chapter 4 . 2/10/2010
This isn't the way I've ever seen Edward portrayed before, but I have to say I'm kind of liking it. Canon Edward always worried me with his stalkerish ways so your story is a natural progression from that. I'm keen to see where the story goes from here. Thanks for writing an unusual and engrossing story.
edmom chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
i am so creeped out
lovelyfrances chapter 4 . 2/7/2010
This is REALLY strange. I find myself really torn - I know Edward is crazy, he was crazy when he started following Bella and he is a hazardous person...

but part of me likes him? I don't know if "like" is the right word, though. I want his ass to get some help!
jimemon chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
It may creep you out in the process but you are doing a wonderful job with Edward's POV, it's absolutely chilling. Great chapter!
RomperStomper chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
Him being in her room gives me those heebie jeebies of now needing to double check my locks :D
RomperStomper chapter 3 . 2/6/2010
How perfectly creepy! Enjoying this :D
Los Grotos chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
Edward... Please don't let Bella catch you.

I don't want her to die from terror and lose trust in people.
kuntrygal chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
Oh wow now he's going to far! Wonder if she'll wake up and catch him.
Capricorn75 chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
Oh my gosh, he's so creepy! But he's EDWARD- so I keep hoping for redemption for him. Or that Bella will turn out to be unstable too, so they'll be happy together :-P
auroraboralis chapter 4 . 2/6/2010
He really is CREEPY! Good work on the narrative!
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »