Reviews for My Curse Revived
Ilireanwri chapter 22 . 6/18
I like the Story. It's interesting.
Sadly it seems that you stopped writing this Story, but I still hope you continue it.
MKTerra chapter 22 . 3/31
Welp, looks like this needs an update. And don't bother hounding me about MY stuff. I can't afford a working computer atm.
Spidey2 chapter 22 . 10/29/2015
Love it! Keep going!
Anime Princess chapter 22 . 7/19/2015
Wow, I HOPE you update soon! I LOVE how Naruto and Kyuubi are of one mind here! And having the Kyuubi be female and pregnant; then weak due to having given birth; lose her son to Oorchimaru, attacking Konoha; and everything is a great story line! Update ASAP!
Naruto's got a LOT of girlfriends! LOL Love it!
awesomegirl6485 chapter 22 . 3/24/2015
Awesome story! Please post the next chapter! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 1/19/2015
...uuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wat
Duncan0Idaho chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
... I am going to need a drink.

While the concept is interesting it's executed in a very flawed way and there is too much out of characters going around, Orochimaru a pervert? The man is more concerned with his 'research' same as Kabuto, Kyuubi calling Naruto kit? thats a no go either, remember at this point they both hate the others guts, unless it was a real dire thing the Kyuubi would instead taunt Naruto, as he did in canon for this scene.

The lines below for example do not fit with Kurama's character at all:

"HE WAS A FOOL TO NOT REALIZE YOU WERE FEMALE...

A sinister chuckle. 'I COULD SMELL YOUR HORMONES FOR YEARS..."

Why would he call Naruto a fool for not taking notice she was a woman? He hates the Uchiha's he should've been happy that he dint as it would've given Naruto a better chance to kill one.

The line of castration should be cut as well, Naruto is reckless yes but threatening to go inside the cage all to castrate him? When Kurama probably has no balls? (remember chakra creatures, I doubt they have reproductive organs)

Sakura and sharing is just a no, she hates perverts, she nearly killed Naruto for being one, she would probably see a harem as such, there is also no Haruno clan, she is descended from either civilians or civilians that became ninjas but there is no Haruno clan.

I think thats all I have to say on this chapter, if anything else comes to mind I'll send you a pm.
genesicgaogaigarvsgodgundam chapter 22 . 11/17/2014
cool
Doctor Psychosis chapter 22 . 1/4/2014
this story, although has short chapters, is a very well written and thought out idea. i do hope to read more as it has captured my interest.
Gin okami99 chapter 22 . 12/26/2013
Please update
Scoobygirl45 chapter 22 . 12/24/2013
This story is really good :)
roger9481 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
why did you have to make naruto a konoha loving Baka and again why is Sakura in this
Addictorator chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
"Letting some tears come to her eyes Sasuke quickly hugged Naruto tightly letting her tears soak his bare skin on her chest as Tayuya stepped back and smiled as she started to play again a gentle song that Sasuke remembered hearing her play before As she gently relaxed hearing the music as Sakura slowly woke up watching the scene before her she knew what had happened and smiled gently. She knew Naruto bore that scar with honor and even berated her when she said she could use her Medical ninjutsu to heal it. She gently sat up and chose to listen to the soft music."

You used the word 'gently' four times! And in the paragraph following after...

"Nodding lightly as she continued to play the gently notes Kin began to stir from the gentle music her dark eyes opening gently as she sat up her vest open to expose her open mesh top barely covering her she gently closed her shirt she had learned a long time ago as a low level in Orochimaru's lair she was not given privacy. Hell if it wasn't for being friends with Tayuya and Sasuke She would have become used for sex constantly like some of the other females in the lairs. She smiled lightly as the music continued to play."

Notice a pattern? Please... pick up some synonyms to what is apparently your favorite word -_-
kooloowarrior chapter 22 . 5/8/2013
Seriously...? Did you have to make Tayuya-chan and Kin-chan go through that? Your the writer kami-damit! Ugh now I need to go read a fluff piece thanks a ton... Although. One of my narutos is working on a 'formula' for a specific kind of mitonic regeneration. Maybe I can give back the 'innocence' that was lost... I need to make up some research... Excuse me
pinky9292 chapter 22 . 4/27/2013