Reviews for My Curse Revived
...uuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh wat
Duncan0Idaho chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
... I am going to need a drink.

While the concept is interesting it's executed in a very flawed way and there is too much out of characters going around, Orochimaru a pervert? The man is more concerned with his 'research' same as Kabuto, Kyuubi calling Naruto kit? thats a no go either, remember at this point they both hate the others guts, unless it was a real dire thing the Kyuubi would instead taunt Naruto, as he did in canon for this scene.

The lines below for example do not fit with Kurama's character at all:

"HE WAS A FOOL TO NOT REALIZE YOU WERE FEMALE...

A sinister chuckle. 'I COULD SMELL YOUR HORMONES FOR YEARS..."

Why would he call Naruto a fool for not taking notice she was a woman? He hates the Uchiha's he should've been happy that he dint as it would've given Naruto a better chance to kill one.

The line of castration should be cut as well, Naruto is reckless yes but threatening to go inside the cage all to castrate him? When Kurama probably has no balls? (remember chakra creatures, I doubt they have reproductive organs)

Sakura and sharing is just a no, she hates perverts, she nearly killed Naruto for being one, she would probably see a harem as such, there is also no Haruno clan, she is descended from either civilians or civilians that became ninjas but there is no Haruno clan.

I think thats all I have to say on this chapter, if anything else comes to mind I'll send you a pm.
myulander chapter 22 . 11/17/2014
cool
The Lazy Bastard chapter 22 . 1/4/2014
this story, although has short chapters, is a very well written and thought out idea. i do hope to read more as it has captured my interest.
Gin okami99 chapter 22 . 12/26/2013
Please update
Scoobygirl45 chapter 22 . 12/24/2013
This story is really good :)
roger9481 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
why did you have to make naruto a konoha loving Baka and again why is Sakura in this
Addictorator chapter 3 . 5/31/2013
"Letting some tears come to her eyes Sasuke quickly hugged Naruto tightly letting her tears soak his bare skin on her chest as Tayuya stepped back and smiled as she started to play again a gentle song that Sasuke remembered hearing her play before As she gently relaxed hearing the music as Sakura slowly woke up watching the scene before her she knew what had happened and smiled gently. She knew Naruto bore that scar with honor and even berated her when she said she could use her Medical ninjutsu to heal it. She gently sat up and chose to listen to the soft music."

You used the word 'gently' four times! And in the paragraph following after...

"Nodding lightly as she continued to play the gently notes Kin began to stir from the gentle music her dark eyes opening gently as she sat up her vest open to expose her open mesh top barely covering her she gently closed her shirt she had learned a long time ago as a low level in Orochimaru's lair she was not given privacy. Hell if it wasn't for being friends with Tayuya and Sasuke She would have become used for sex constantly like some of the other females in the lairs. She smiled lightly as the music continued to play."

Notice a pattern? Please... pick up some synonyms to what is apparently your favorite word -_-
kooloowarrior chapter 22 . 5/8/2013
Seriously...? Did you have to make Tayuya-chan and Kin-chan go through that? Your the writer kami-damit! Ugh now I need to go read a fluff piece thanks a ton... Although. One of my narutos is working on a 'formula' for a specific kind of mitonic regeneration. Maybe I can give back the 'innocence' that was lost... I need to make up some research... Excuse me
pinky9292 chapter 22 . 4/27/2013
this is brilliant
Garyu chapter 22 . 4/17/2013
Good stuff. I'm not usualyy into fics which genderbend characters, especially Sasuke of all people, but I like this story. Keep it up, looking forward to the next chapter.
KuroKanashimi chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
Well 'headPain' i like your story i really do like the idea of it... but the angst part your story... the part of any fic i like is it has too have angst... thats where all the emotion come from... Hell naruto even hit his father like 3 times before the angst disappeared when he learned... but in your story. i don't see it... yondaime never told them not too tell him of his heritage... the saidaime Chose Not too tell him just like your godaime choose not too tell him & made kyuubi tell him which i don't get why she'd sware not too tell him... shes been with his WHOLE life... seen his hardships... heard his thoughts... ALL of his thoughts... & SHE knew about his parents The whole time... surely she'd want him too have a better life or at least KNOW something... that means shes not even much of a mother... & i find it hard too believe she only see's him as a mother... she seen 'every' part of his body for christ sake... & godaime Lies again.. SmH there were alot of other things i wanted too Rant about but Bya!
KuroKanashimi chapter 5 . 4/16/2013
SmH I DON'T GET IT... So Many Flaws... if a Bjuu can't be killed... why the hell can their kits? orochimaru must be hella strong if he killed her child(which is impossible) and got away... ALL RIGHT INFRONT OF HER... orochimaru get his ass handed too him by 5 tailed naruto... i don't see how what you did is logical... and WoW orochimaru just let them leave WoW!... theres noo development too your harem... only sasuke is the one i see that has development... don't see how sakura is all in love with naruto now... & Kin&tayuya WoW thats just painful how you got them into harem.. they know him less then a day & know everything about him & is in love with him SmH... sasuke & sakura i can understand because theres history... prior development... but kin & tayuya.. really! in 1 day naruto has sasuke... sakura who reveals she loves him -.- & two nin who he never even knew... i bet you friendzone hinata... she loved him before any of them
KuroKanashimi chapter 3 . 4/16/2013
ummm o.o orochimaru is missing 3 nins who is SASUKE... & tayuya... i don't think he'll wait too go find them... & THEY'RE OUT IN OPEN PLOTTING TO HAVE SEX WHEN OROCHIMARU COULD POP ANYTIME! i mean serious! shouldn't that they be plotting too get back too konoha then deal with the hokage & council... & deal with the curse marks... THEN i think you should wrry about sex... & i mean wow was his 5 incher that wide?(by the way you had them gapeing) i mean they honestly had too know he'd gett bigger...
KuroKanashimi chapter 1 . 4/16/2013
Ok Question Question... could you write a femSasuXnaru without others & don't rush it... & weren't they in Oto?