Reviews for Founding Father
Locket1 chapter 4 . 4/27
Shame this did not get finished, perhaps as you are wondering through old stories you could finish some. They had great potential.
Jostanos chapter 4 . 8/3/2015
Hmm.. I wonder. May the 'Romanized names' have been either that of Harry's parents? Or may they have been the names of the zoo *coughs* 'family' that he was left with?

In any case Harry thinks Sal is a better gaurdian than... *dramatic pause* The Dursley's.
NightHunterDeath chapter 4 . 6/1/2015
The backwards thing has been messing with my head...So...decedent...Will Merlin tell them?
Chuni Luni chapter 4 . 1/25/2015
Oi this is sounding awesome!

Please update when you can and take care!
Vivianne95 chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
Kind of interesting... Please Update!
ThexGypsyxPrincessx chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
I like this story also, please don't abondon your page or stories your to good a writer to give up.
Evani chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
I adore this, it's brilliant. Makes me curious if your using Lilly as his many great grandchild, or not. Anyway, thank you for writing this, and I so can't wait for an update/ sequel haha
Latias876 chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter :3
Lord Geovanni chapter 4 . 4/3/2014
Interesting concept for a story. Any chance it will ever get continued?
Shaunee Altman chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Isn't it 49, not 42? Couse 7x7 is 49.
Great idea.
kittyrsocute chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
Cool! Hope you can update soon. :)
Cb chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
Hope you update soon! I love the concept of this story and the way Salazar looks out for Harry! I also kinda want the founders to find out about Harry's abuse from dursleys because I think their reactions will be brilliant to see and quite funny to be honest (Especially protective Salazars) please update soon!
Tonnocal chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
love this story - especially the portrayal of the founders! very strong development of the adult characters, but Harry's voice is a little dim comparatively.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
It's quite an interesting idea. I'm waiting to see. how you will change poor Harry's life.
jeanette9a chapter 4 . 7/26/2013