Reviews for Founding Father
Chuni Luni chapter 4 . 1/25
Oi this is sounding awesome!

Please update when you can and take care!
Vivianne95 chapter 4 . 12/19/2014
Kind of interesting... Please Update!
thexlonelyxprincessx chapter 4 . 9/26/2014
I like this story also, please don't abondon your page or stories your to good a writer to give up.
Evani chapter 4 . 9/5/2014
I adore this, it's brilliant. Makes me curious if your using Lilly as his many great grandchild, or not. Anyway, thank you for writing this, and I so can't wait for an update/ sequel haha
Latias876 chapter 4 . 4/13/2014
Can't wait for the next chapter :3
Lord Geovanni chapter 4 . 4/3/2014
Interesting concept for a story. Any chance it will ever get continued?
Shaunee Altman chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Isn't it 49, not 42? Couse 7x7 is 49.
Great idea.
kittyrsocute chapter 4 . 2/20/2014
Cool! Hope you can update soon. :)
Cb chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
Hope you update soon! I love the concept of this story and the way Salazar looks out for Harry! I also kinda want the founders to find out about Harry's abuse from dursleys because I think their reactions will be brilliant to see and quite funny to be honest (Especially protective Salazars) please update soon!
Tonnocal chapter 4 . 11/10/2013
love this story - especially the portrayal of the founders! very strong development of the adult characters, but Harry's voice is a little dim comparatively.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
It's quite an interesting idea. I'm waiting to see. how you will change poor Harry's life.
jeanette9a chapter 4 . 7/26/2013
i wonder...
Nemaya chapter 4 . 5/31/2013
Oh man... I wish there was more to read already. I am very intrigued by your version of the founders and most of all by your making Salazar a Squib. I also like that you have mixed up their specialties a little, as I have read too many stories where the founder of each house had the same specialty as the current head of house. But best of all is that you made all four of them parselmouths and that Merlin was their father. Merlin himself sounds a lot like Benjamin Button, but in the magical sense. I guess that gave you the inspiration?
There is one thing I do not understand though... why did Salazar come out as the result of the potion?
Fading to Black chapter 4 . 12/29/2012
This is a curious story...I would like to see more of it, if you have a chance.
Poseidon's Unclaimed Daughter chapter 3 . 11/26/2012
This is a very interesting story and I wish you would continue. However there is one fact bothering me, you wrote that the ability to talk to snakes is passed down from the father, but that would mean that voldemort would not be a Parseltounge as his father was a muggle.