Reviews for Gods and Kings
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
:o I'm not sure how to take this ending: good or bad? Really intense fic, loved it!

:D
Kittyloveskatten chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Soz, i'm on my phone rn but that was so beautiful..
AwedByYou chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
That was absolutely amazing. You keep the characters so well. I haven't felt a story like this in years. I hope you keep writing and I eventually get to read a novel by you.
partlyironic chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
Lovely. I'm just making my way through your Holmes/Watson stories and falling in love with your writing.

Just a small thing:

He was writing his sister the nurse, then.

In England we say "writing to". I don't know if you are bothered about adopting the British writing style when you are not speaking through Holmes or Watson but I just thought I'd mention in case.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Utterly flawless
kauri-blume chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
I'm guessing you're american
Pish chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
It must be known, as others have quoted regarding to this fandom- your pieces are one of the best. Amazing dialogue and characterizations, honey. 3
Lady Slytherin's Library chapter 1 . 10/10/2010
I never thought that slash worked well with Sherlock holmes but u proved me wrong. This is a masterpiece!
Rosewall chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
last sentence is brilliant,very fic had no flaws,it seems,I congratulate you on your unwavering skill and dedication on adapting and portraying the characters Holmes and Watson,in your done!
Rosewall chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
XxRandomHeartxX chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
There's really nothing I can say here other than how much I adored this piece. Your writing is perfection in every sense of the word. Everything is flawlessly pieced together in such a beautiful way, and on top of that you have the dialogue down so incredibly well it just astounds me.

Just like every reviewer here, you have taken my breath away. Magnificent.
WaterSpirit1 chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I am breathless from brilliance, really! *breathes deeply* I am also on the edge of my seat. That was incredible. You kept them so well to character, their mannerisms, speech and actions, and even your narration - wonderful. And such a great subtle build up of tension - none of these over the top dramatics I see in so many other fics! Great writing _
Burden chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
I can't really say much about this, as you've taken all my words away from me. Wonderful, simply wonderful. Keep up the lovely work.
ExplodingWeekend chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Lovely Mercutio incorporation :)
Peschi chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Oh...Wonderfull story, but the end was...OUTSTANDING!