Reviews for City of Clary
peachpenguin chapter 7 . 1/17
good story, but it's really very offensive to say that Alec would be attractive if only he wasn't gay
Its awesome so far please make her get pregnant please so that way its more interesting
Guest chapter 9 . 12/21/2015
UPDATE!
Guest chapter 9 . 12/20/2015
Im waiting for an updateeee...
Secrativetales chapter 3 . 12/8/2015
I know this is an old post but I would try expanding your vocab. Peheps(this is from a writer's perspective not a prudes perspective) you might curse less. Use it at more opportune moments in order to intensify the scene. Also especially when doing this I would do my best to stray slightly from your own writing style and try to focus on mirroring the author of the original story to amplify the emotional efect- if people are reading this, it is likely because they like the series, so making it seem a bit more like said book will increase their interest and ability to relate it with the book. Oh, and um, typos. Grammar, punctuation, capitalization but most of all spelling. I saw the word wonton appearquite simultaniously. I had to assume that you meant wanting because that is the only reasonable explanation I could come up with.
Audrey Girl chapter 7 . 12/6/2015
Don't be sorry, this is really good!
Audrey Girl chapter 2 . 12/6/2015
It's incredible!
Reader chapter 9 . 12/5/2015
No more chapters :... (
Nissa chapter 9 . 11/26/2015
Hey I think it's awesome but I would seriously love it if u added onto this more thanks :)
Love chapter 7 . 11/1/2015
Omg that was fab
Guest chapter 9 . 10/28/2015
Please I need an update!
Your writing is soo good!
I need more clace in my life and until shadowhunters premieres amazing fanfic is the only thing that helps me quench my thirst for everything clace!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/18/2015
Youre a Fantastic writer! Keep going please I need more! Also im dying to know if you're goin to make clary pregnant any time soon. So please do what you do best and write! \._./
TMI chapter 7 . 10/5/2015
If Sebastian and Jace were still bonded (Jace can feel whatever Sebastian feels and Sebastian can feel whatever Jace feels!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/13/2015
Hellooo? Whered you go?
Please come back to thi even tho itll be like two years later
graciepop chapter 9 . 9/7/2015
This is really good. For future you could add more romantic stuff for jace and clary but i loved the bit in pandamonium. It was really well written! Good job!