Reviews for 2 0 1 2: An Epic Parody Event
dreamstar potter chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
It turns out that yellowstone is actually (in real life) a giant volcano that erupts every seven thousand years. Its ash was estimated to be enough to cover the whole U.S.

Who knew? I heard that on the mews recently. :/
Great parody by the way.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/30/2012
This is so cool. Please (pardon the pun) write the ending!
Kageriah chapter 2 . 2/22/2012
You'll update... in a day?
Madd Dogg's Tall Tales chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
That was extremely funny, I cant Imagine how you can make a story where billions of people die and get away with making it funny. It would be awkward if the world really ended in 2012 and it was this funny! P.S. I hope you drown "Fat Dickhead" in quicksand at the end. he sounds like that Carl Anheiser.
Hahukum Konn chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
I LOLed SO HARD. XD I just watched the movie, too. It's very over the top CGI world destruction, :P
jhgfyt chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
OMG! this is so freaking hilarious!
murderousfiligree chapter 2 . 2/26/2011
xD Oh lord...please continue. This is wonderful. 2012 was such a ridiculous movie.
murderousfiligree chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
This is beautiful. I have no words.
ujemaima chapter 2 . 2/18/2011
Lol, the funniest fanfic ever! Please update if you can!
GAandMJfan chapter 2 . 1/21/2011
LMAO. I thought this was gonna be a bit boring, but man I was so wrong! I was laughing my head off throughout the whole thing. xD I still can't stop laughing.

You just HAVE to update this. I love t.
Skatergal815 chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
I love 2012, but this parody was epic and almost as funny as your parody for the LOST episode I Do. Continue!

Kate and Sawyer 4 life!
Avi W. Lovegood chapter 2 . 11/21/2010
Hahaha okay I am usually not a big fan of parody's but I actually love this!
illuminazione chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
Hilarious. I really liked the movie, though. I never realized how ridiculous it was. I guess that doesn't matter.

I love parodies.

Please continue

yours

satori
Fifidear chapter 2 . 11/8/2010
There's been at least 10 disasters in this parody and only three have been counted by Emmerich...Emmerich needs to learn how to count...

U/D soon please! -Fifi
RayneXHatake chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
Now I loved this movie and your parody on it is hilarious, but the script format is against the rules. I know this is supposed to be written exactly like a movie script, but I thought I'd point that out to you. It's kind of annoying to read the format like it is and would read a whole lot better if it was actually written paragraph style.

You have some amazing one-liners and little comments added in that make this story priceless, but it's still against the rules.

'Rayne