Reviews for Guilty Pleasure
The Crystal Pen chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
It almost feels wrong to enjoy this... but I do. I love how realistic you made Tsuna's concerns and thoughts over his relationship with Lambo. Your fics are just amazing. I wish you would write more.
corintios chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
i've read your fic 4 years ago
it has stayed with me since.
it really changes one perspective about lambo ans tsuna relationship
the way its put makes you see the inevibilitality.
follies of youth chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This is the first L27 fic I have ever read and I am glad that it is because it's short and simple, and it is gold. :)
Kiwee chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Lambo being with anyone Tsuna's sort of makes my brain short-circuit. I mean, they're in the same generation and all, but what happens when the 5-year-old Lambo uses the bazooka and lands in an intimate situation? I'd think whoever he's with would be too paranoid to be with him unless Lambo would be at least legal in both ages (no sex until 28 for you, Lambo XD).
Death2Afangirl chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I like this, I was wondering about Lambo and Tsuna. If they did have a romantic relationship, I believe Tsuna would consider the things you presented in your fic and that Lambo wouldn't care either way. I think you did a nice job with this paring. It's a very sweet pair, but very hard to explain at the same time.
x chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Your fics are pure gold, seriously, one of the better slash fics I've read that's got so much more to it than just meaningless smut. It's amazing how you make a sweet pairing so deep! Keep writing! And you totally deserve more reviews :)
sunnycalendargirl chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I think this is lovely and very well done. I enjoyed reading it, and I wouldn't mind seeing you explore the idea further. All of this jumping around in time definitely has an impact!
spiel chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
The world needs more L27! ö.ö/

Thank you very much for this! :D

Short, but I liked it ;)