Reviews for Prospects
MangoPeanutSituation chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
LOL, what did Byakuran's have to make him decide so fast?
devilsama666 chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
what was in byakuran's file to make them choose so quick? Aniway it was funny! this gave me a good laugh , thank you! Keep up the good job!
lazyass out!
RoxanneTheGreat chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Spanner! Talk you and Shōichi out of this! :3
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
LOL! I'm wondering if Sho-chan's decision to apply to Vongola was because of the horrifying information in that one page file of Milliefiore's or because the two just simply couldn't resist the crazyness that is Tsuna and his guardians. Keep writing!
Kiwee chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
Geh, now could you leave us with no clue as to what the Byankuran file says? I mean, I can sort of imagine, but I still want to know.
Hollywood Recycle Bin chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
hahaha this is so super cute! Oh i love the idea of there being criminal records on everyone. And the Millefiore thing at the end... i wonder what's on that one page...
erialfinal chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
This fic is so WIN.

I love how you depicted the two guys just looking through the profiles of the guardians, and then Spanner just going: 'If you think that's bad, read this guy's.'

BEST. FLASH-FIC. EVER.

Looking forward to seeing more crack from you. :D

~

p.s. I thought that Byakuran's last name was 'Gesso', not Millefiore, because I remember Uni or someone saying that Millefiore was the name of the merged families. Uni's was the Giglio Nero, and Byakuran's was the Gesso family. Or something like that. But I could be wrong. :
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
XD Haha! Loved it! XP /loved the implications/
2tired2Bnarcoleptic chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Lol3
Lol yes chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
PFFT. YES. This totally makes me want to hump your leg in appreciation. I lol'd at the profiles and everything. The only thing I wondered about, though, was the introvert-would that be Mukuro or Yamamoto? Probably Mukuro, right? Anyway, I thought this was hilarious and cute and so TOTALLY on target with the characters. Byakuran's profile was also hilarious. Anyway, I guess I can't scream more since it was a flash-fic, but here's to hoping I see more stories from you soon. Cheers!
phppsmss chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
lolz
ShoujoAnimeFanatic13 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Really COOL this is

though its incredibly short (for me anyway) ITS TOTALLY COOL

I think I can tell which is whom's (Gokudera is obviously all the assaults and violence shishishi~)

but I'm curious, what could be in the 'Byakuran Millefiore' File that made them not hesitate to join Vongola...

Nice fic