Reviews for Akanema! Magistra Akane Magi!
Wonderbee31 chapter 10 . 7/6/2010
Nice part, and enjoyed seeing how they reacted to the maid battle, as well as seeing Takane able to put up a good fight against Akane it seems.
jgkitarel chapter 10 . 7/6/2010
Heh, interesting. I like how you have Akane growing, though having her take on Takane seems a bit much. At least she knows that she is outgunned and outmatched, and is instead going for giving a good account of herself.

She can still pull a win, if she's lucky.

Ranma vs. Eva though? *laughs evilly* He's NOT gonna have a good time with that fight. His arrogance is going to bit him in the ass in this one. She is probably the WORST person for him to fight at this point, though if you were going Post-Ostia, then either Negi or Kotaro would beat the living tar out of him in no time at all.
Ryuus2 chapter 10 . 7/5/2010
I was tired and in a rush to get to work this m0rning, so I decided to save off reviewing this chapter until I got home and had some free time. That was three hours ago. Now I find I'm just reviewing so I can close a tab. I will still endevour to deliver a worthy review regardless.

I desperately hope for Akane to win her fight. The reactions from everybody when Takane is stripped would be hilarious! I realy don't get why that girl doesn't just wear normal clothes and add the shadow armor on top of it.

Cologe knows Evangeline.

...

Her face when Eva is revealed to be 'The Monster' will be soooo worth it.

You know the one thing Ranma has never done to get his skull bashed in by Akane? Get a nosebleed. Is it something to do with how Genma raised him? Is it some kind of safety feature tied into his fem form? Did he already bleed himself out over his fem form at the beginning so is now immune to nosebleeds? I mean, it's just so ironic that for all the pervert-bashings Akane gives him, he's never displayed that one absoute pervert symptom, ya know?

Also who is Mori Kogoro? And wneh are Conan, Lupin, and Carmen going to get cameos? Now that I've said it you know you want to do it :) He he!

Keep up the incredible work!
Fanityfan chapter 10 . 7/5/2010
Bwahahaha, this keeps being so great.

I love Cologne's character and her foreshadowing.

I'll probably cry myself to sleep if the Ranma vs Eva match doesn't deliver what you are implying by your awesome writing. You've been keeping me in suspense about it for weeks! :D

Anyways, this is great, the best currently updating story on ffnet. Your Negima crack is the best I've seen.

THanks so much for witing this!
M Shadowy chapter 10 . 7/5/2010
Hmmm... not bad, not bad at all. I'm rather enjoying this story, and am looking forward to Ranma's almost certainly ill-fated bout against Evangeline. Or rather, I'm looking forward to it as long as it's an actual fight - if it ends up like Ryoga's match against Ku:nel Sanders I'll admit that I'd be pretty disappointed.

I should, as an aside, note that Ryoga's match did entertain me, so don't worry about that. It just caused me to experience some fridge logic. Namely, it struck me as somewhat odd that Sanders didn't toy with Ryoga. I wouldn't doubt that he could end the fight that swiftly, but I find it unusual that he would.

Also, for some reason I can't help but imagine Evangeline discovering Ranma's curse, either during or after the fight, and using it to embarrass the hell out of our favorite gender bending martial artist.
Cloud Dancer1014 chapter 10 . 7/5/2010
-Cool it, man, cool it. Reviews are great, but they aren't something to go crazy for.

I'm rooting for Akane over here. She may be the underdog, but I get the feeling that she's discovered the key to using a ki blast. Plus, once Akane breaks Takane's concentration, her modesty will pretty much take her out of combat (all she is really wearing is that shadow stuff she's conjured-fanservice, anyone?).

Plus, with all those things she has deserved, it will be pretty easy to break Takane's concentration. A few bondage comments, a couple of lesbian innuendos, and Takane will be pissed off, breaking her full concentration and upping the odds that she'll drop that stupid barrier of hers.

Can't wait to see Ranma get his ass kicked. I like the guy, but his ego could always take a bruising in my opinion.

Happy writing, update soon, and consider continuing fics like Keeper of the Dark Heart, HP the Card Captor, and Raven Azar. They are some of your best works, so please don't forget about them!
lord Martiya chapter 10 . 7/5/2010
Uh uh... Nice chapter. And a little thing I noted: Chigusa looks a lot like Chisame. And relationship between them?
bissek chapter 10 . 7/5/2010
What happens when Kuno adds ki to his air-pressure attack? The Tobi Izuna, as demonstrated in volume 6 of Rurouni Kenshin.
Rc1212 chapter 10 . 7/5/2010
Can't wait to see how Akane's fight goes! Ranma's fight? Everyone wants to see that...poor Ranma...
Rihtan chapter 9 . 6/25/2010
Hmmm...funny thought. If you want to keep Ranma and the wrecking crew out of this story Ranma almost needs to beat our favorite chibi vamp. If he looses he( and those that follow him) are never going to leave till he beats her. His bone headed pride won't let him loose to a little girl, vamp or not. Given this seems like its post pheonix he might even pull it off. Either way I can't wait to see how you resolve it.
Fionn the Otaku chapter 9 . 6/25/2010
Another excallent chapter, I like the process of Akane wakeing up and her flash back as well as Akane's reaction to Asuna's nameing Ranma as her Fiancee. Another good part is Akane's reaction to seeing the Shundo and the exposition her class mates gave about her attempting to learn special techniques she has see as well as Akane's attempts at a ki blast. I also like the fight between Kaede and Kuno as well as Akane's reaction to the technique Mana used.

Still while Kotaro can fly AFTER he got to the magic world even if he knew how he almost certionaly couldn't at the time of the Mahora Budokai.

Suggestions: Ranma's fight with Eva lasts at least a minute due to Eva not fighting seriously and her lack of magic as well as Ranma being a shounen manga hero like Negi, Ranma has learned Shundo and at least a few other tricks since Akane left Nerima, After the tournament Kuno tries wooing Kaede in his usual fashion while not giving up on Akane and the Pigtailed girl,
Fionn the Otaku chapter 7 . 6/25/2010
A very good chapter, i like Akane's respone to her classmates unspoken question about the fight over Ranma and how Ranma reacted to all the Nekomimi. Another good part is the mental compairisens Akane made between her self and the Kuno siblings. I also like the costumes that the Nerimaites costumes.

I was a disapounted that Ranma isn't related to Haruna, at least as far as she and Genma know...
Zap Rowsdower chapter 9 . 6/25/2010
...Tsukiyomi? Apart from the implication that Kuno is going to share in the entire Magical World arc, I do NOT reccoemend such a pairing, as it would end up out of character for her. She would ''hate'' someone who simply soaks up damage without spilling any of that beautiful delicious blood.
Strumwulf chapter 9 . 6/25/2010
Really enjoying the story and looking forward to the rest of the tournament and then Mage vs Martians attack.
Ryuus2 chapter 9 . 6/25/2010
Ha ha ha ha ha! I can't quite say what it is about this chapter that I find so funny, but I can't help but laugh at all thse fools. Ha ha ha ha ha!

I wonder if Ranma got any better during the time since Akane started at Mahora? A few months for him usually means picking up at least one new technique. That on top of Eva's limited power at the time of the tournament dur to th un-full moon, mean that Ranma might actually be able to put up a fight against her. But, that's just my opinion. Whatever you do will be great regardless.

I wonder how the Akane fanatics and 3-A will react to finding out the great Akane-sama's fiance turns into a pert redhead with more 'bounce' in her step. Heh heh heh.

Keep up the great work!