Reviews for The Art of Hidden Personas
aGnamZer0 chapter 30 . 1/19
Should have expected it! But now that you have enticed us to such a wonderful story, with a lot of schemes, lies and deceit, with a badass main character that doesn't take sh*t and with secrets we all want to discover, please tell me this story is not discontinuated. And if it is, at least tell us the secret of this damn mark.

Anyway, thanks for the story and for freely sharing it with us!
aGnamZer0 chapter 28 . 1/19
So I was right, it was Rodolphus! And they will meet next chapter! I doubt we'll get the reveal of the signification of the mark then and there, but it's close.

I have however a problem with how Hadrian sees no problem to force someone under his will like that. It's like he's a tyran that thinks everything and everyone is under him.
aGnamZer0 chapter 27 . 1/19
Finally Hadrian reveals himself! Well not to the whole world, but at least partially.

So Hadrian is the son of Rodolphus Lestrange and Lily Potter! How did that came to be? And what does the mark on Hadrian's hand mean?

I love this fic! It's absolutely awesome!
aGnamZer0 chapter 22 . 1/19
You know, it's not directed to this chapter in particular but it feels like when Gabriel or Hadrian think of Dark Arts, they immediately think of torture or death. Like it's what defines them. I don't agree, actually I completely disagree. If that was all there was to it, then it would be understandable it is banned in Britain. No, the Dark Arts are much more, they open a lot of possibilities. But the fact is that the light faction only think of the Crucio or Killing Curse when they picture the Dark. And it annoys me that Hadrian and Gabriel have no issue torturing and killing. It's not because they embrace the Dark that they should adhere to all of its spells. Honestly, it's barbare.
aGnamZer0 chapter 17 . 1/18
That was cruel both for Hadrian and for us to give us the hope we'll finally discover more about the mark on Harry's hand just to destroy the only trail we had.

That aside, I wonder since quite a while now but are you sure it's possible to apparate in other countries that easily? I believe apparition has a range limit, thus the use of internation portkeys.
aGnamZer0 chapter 6 . 1/18
I would have prefered Hadrian to come her under his own terms.
aGnamZer0 chapter 4 . 1/18
This is an incredible work you have here! The plays and subfterfuges of politics will be very entertaining to read if well done. And for now, it clearly is.
aGnamZer0 chapter 3 . 1/18
Okay, this is much more AU than I had expected. The main components I hadn't predicted being the fact that it has two years of delay – Goblet of Fire was Harry's fourth year – that this is going to take an international setting and that Voldemort is 'more' than in canon.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/27/2020
whimper
Guest chapter 30 . 12/10/2020
This story is beautiful. The interactions with Voldemort and Hadrian are truly a work of art. I would love to know if this story was abandoned (I guess it was). I'll just save it and hope you decide to update in future. Love this story take care
lynarizsajise1 chapter 21 . 12/6/2020
Damn
hello chapter 30 . 11/27/2020
Sooo, my thoughts are: why why why is this the last chapter?!

Honestly, this *GRIN* seems almost cruel in context ;)

I do hope you'll find time, motivation and inspiration to continue this story. Thanks for everything you have written so far - it's always nice to reread one of your stories.
jessys48 chapter 30 . 11/17/2020
This is great! Ever thought of finishing it?
Sab09 chapter 30 . 11/15/2020
I hope you will go on writing. Love this story!
Emrys myrdin chapter 29 . 10/27/2020