Reviews for The Art of Hidden Personas
Reading through this for the sixth time. Love your writing and storyline.
Harry-Snape-Malfoy chapter 30 . 9/7
Hello.

Will you have a sequel on day.
Because your story si really great.

See you soon, i hope.
Kis
00esoteric00 chapter 30 . 9/6
I come and read this fix again every so often. I keep hoping that you'll continue it. This is simply amazing.
will you still continue your story?
Vin chapter 30 . 9/6
The best
Royalnene chapter 30 . 9/6
Whew! Nice Story You Have Going There. Nice Is Infact an Understatement. It's Been So Long Since I Read A good Dark Harry Fanfic. It Has Everything I Want. A Manipulative, handsome, Powerful, skillful and Not To Mention Other Wonderful things harry. I Really Enjoyed This You For Taking The Time To Write This excellent Story.
TheShortMuffin07 chapter 30 . 8/30
DAMN! I haven’t slept in more than 24 hours because I was reading this fanfic and it honestly seems like it was worth it. Please post another chapter soon.
nikprosta chapter 30 . 8/28
amazing story, not really a fan of m/m work, but this is so good that I couldn't stop reading :D
This isn't abandoned just on hiatus rite?
ArghThePirate chapter 30 . 8/22
LOOOOOOVE it! PLEASE do update soon! I REALLY want to read more! Thanks so much and please keep up the great work! :-D
Oh no! I hope this isnt finished! I literally sayed up till five this morning reading this it was so good!
Alissa chapter 30 . 7/30
Hello!
I really love your story. It's very well written, and I like Hadrian's character. I've juste read the 30 chapters within a day, it's just a shame you stop here. Did you abandonned the story? I hope not. So, keep writing, even after more than a year, please!
Lea chapter 30 . 7/24
I have loved this story since the first time I read it, and even though its not complete I still come back to it. I know you have probably been asked this a lot but, can I hope to see any further work done on this story? Even though it has been a long time. Once again great story
TheAvidReader chapter 30 . 7/22
I’m holding on to some faith that you’re gonna upload once again and it’s gonna be like 10 chapters to tie your fans over.
Emrys myrdin chapter 1 . 7/20
Je crois que les jours où cette fic sera enfin mise à jours et de façons régulières se sera l’un des plus beaux jours de ma vie.
C’est ma fic fic préféré tous les mois, je le relis.
If (hopefully when) you choose to continue this, pleease don't rewrite it. Every one of my favorite stories which has been written ended up abandoned.
5,538 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »