Reviews for The Art of Hidden Personas
Guest chapter 30 . 12/3/2021
I really miss this, it’s considered a favorite of mine but leaving on a cliffhanger sucks. Miss this
Naeym Jaafar chapter 30 . 11/10/2021
you stop writing when everything started to get very interesting... however thanks for sharing your story
You Matter chapter 9 . 11/4/2021
Is the icy-eyre woman Lily...? Maybe this is a flashback from when she had to delete the existence of her child's birth.
Tvasiffror2 chapter 30 . 11/4/2021
This is soooooo awesome, brilliant, inspiring
The charachters plot everything
I adore it
Love your writing, thank you for sharing and I hope that you will continue this fic
You Matter chapter 8 . 11/3/2021
I am quite overjoyed to glean insight on these young Slytherins in particular because in my favorite book; The PureBlood Pretense, their characters are also fleshed out, and done so phenomenally.
Youuu matter chapter 6 . 11/3/2021
Yes! Yay! This was so exciting, the mind games and trickery! Lovely, lovely lovely.
You Matter chapter 4 . 11/3/2021
You did get it across! Wonderfully so in fact. I would be booking it to another continent if I felt Moldy Voldy's cfeepy aurora trying to grab my ankles.
you matter chapter 3 . 11/3/2021
It would be cool to see who Hadrian is friends with. I pinned him as someone who was mainly solitaire.
you matter chapter 2 . 11/3/2021
Thank the stars for the Ravens of the world.
you matter chapter 1 . 11/2/2021
Intriguing and good! I really like it so far, albeit Hadrien's parents are a bit...well...
Bellicos chapter 7 . 10/8/2021
What a weird shitty story
Jaye chapter 30 . 10/2/2021
This is a good story SHAME you stop writing it smh
NoMaj Squib chapter 2 . 8/28/2021
Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update

I was rereading this for like a thousand times
KatsKorner chapter 30 . 7/1/2021
I adore this story and I always come back to check for an update, I know its a long shot after 5 years but a person can dream
chamacast chapter 30 . 6/20/2021
Most pretentious fic I've ever read.
5,717 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »