Reviews for The Art of Hidden Personas
please continue this story it is really great. It's really well written and the storyline is great.
sunlightstars chapter 30 . 12/22/2022
I’m so sad to see that this story hasn’t been updated since 2016! I’ve enjoyed this story so much so far! I love the way you portray Harry in this as well as Voldemort. I understand that not saying his name is a sign of respect, but Hadrian hasn’t even said “Voldemort” in a sign of deliberate disrespect, unless of course I missed the instance that he did. I wonder what Hadrian will call him when they’re on not even footing? If they eventually do get on more even footing (which I have to assume, even if it’s wrong, considering that the pairing is Hadrian/Voldemort and I can’t see Hadrian calling him “my lord” while they’re in that sort of relationship unless it’s in a mocking matter) what does Hadrian call him? Voldemort? Tom? This is honestly (I think?) the first, or one of the first, stories where there have been such intricate layers that I sometimes forget some facets until they’re brought up again such as why the pov changes to Landon or Lily, or the mark on Hadrian’s hand. I wonder what Bellatrix’s reaction will be and if Lily, Landon, and James will ever find out that Hadrian knows Lily is his mother. I hope to eventually be able to come back to this story and have my plethora of questions answered! I love how you’ve written this! It’s done so beautifully! I hope to see more!
Lara Cambareri chapter 30 . 11/21/2022
Did you abandon this story? I like it.
AbookwormTwi chapter 30 . 11/2/2022
brilliant! loved the story. i'm in love
Werewolf240 chapter 1 . 10/19/2022
I love it
Starchaser4ever chapter 30 . 10/1/2022
This story has me hooked! Honestly, it’s a masterpiece! I really love the concept of Hadrian being a Lestrange; I’ve never read a story that has such a thrilling plot line. I absolutely cannot wait for the next chapter to be released.
Kylad558 chapter 1 . 9/27/2022
I already hate James and Lily sm rn, may they burn in hell
Chaiiiii chapter 21 . 8/24/2022
IM SORRY BUT WHAT, SNAPPING HIS NECK?!
Chaiiiii chapter 20 . 8/24/2022
Omg, What the fuck Gabriel! what the hell. Omg i’m just so in shock throughout the entire chapter.
The son of Lilith chapter 30 . 8/11/2022
it's amazing, how this story attracts me. I read it, and reread it, hoping one day to discover a sequel. This is without a doubt the best fiction I have read. thanks, but come back if you can.
blyandere chapter 30 . 7/12/2022
TT nooooooooo its not enough TT god the cliffhanger i cantttttttt
This is absolutely amazing, i love this story, i love how you wrote it. Your writing style is amazing, i love how you describe all the details and specially the emotions of the characters in this fic in some parts of the story i feel different kinds of emotions. This fanfic is a masterpiece. You are amazing thank you for writing this masterpiece kudos I hope that you could update soon.
blyandere chapter 29 . 7/12/2022
omgggggg! one word amazing*
blyandere chapter 28 . 7/12/2022
omggggggggg amazing !
blyandere chapter 26 . 7/12/2022
holy mothering sh*t the father is rudolphus
blyandere chapter 24 . 7/12/2022
god the tension
idk who is harry's father its either rabastan or rudolphus ohhhh goodness i cant my excitement arghhhhh
5,751 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »