Reviews for The Art of Hidden Personas
Abbie Blizzard chapter 30 . 5/15/2019
yea, how about, updating the story? It's cruel to just leave it here and then drop it for three years! We are all dying to know what happens next and how the story will end!?
Please continue!
Mr.Pheles chapter 1 . 4/30/2019
Mr.Pheles chapter 1 . 4/30/2019
ladyofsilverdawn chapter 30 . 4/19/2019
Dammit, dammit, DAMMIT! This was such an immense pleasure to read. I Adore your Harry; he's so deliciously dark. And Lord Voldemort! Fuck! Sexy as hell! I can't express how much I LOVE your story. I can just imagine happy-dancing when your muse and avaliable time are able to align. Oodles of thanks for sharing your creativity and talent.
mspears3175 chapter 30 . 3/31/2019
please update
Rain-Insanity chapter 30 . 3/26/2019
Just wondering if you would be returning?
It is very interesting premise and fun read!
Thank you for writing and thinking this up!
Guest chapter 30 . 3/25/2019
Why haven’t you updated this! One of the best and most thrilling stories I have read! Your a very gifted author! Why is it that only 10% of fan fiction is ever finished!? Can’t gelp but feel it’s either laziness or lack of focus and discipline! Hope this is not another disappointment! And I hope your okay, and not like dead or dying and that’s why you didn’t finish this. Blessed be!
decadently chapter 30 . 3/19/2019
W o w. Just... wow. I’m normally really good at figuring out plot lines, mostly because I’ve read them all, but this had me floored. I couldn’t, for the life of me, figure out what was going to happen until it happened. And the emotions, uuuuuuughggh! I had to put down my phone more than once because I was just consumed with my own rage at how confining Hadrian’s life got. It’s got such a realistic quality to it that you just can’t help getting sucked into all the turmoil. If there was one thing I had to complain about, it would be constantly altering viewpoints. The transitioning was good, there’s just so many different one though that it gave me metaphorical whiplash. Other than that? W o w. Big sad this isn’t finished because I’m so intrigued. How would Voldemort have reacted to Gabe getting handsy with Hadrian? What about Hadrian’s father not getting a chance to explain? What happened to poor Neville? Aaaaaaaaaaahh. So many questions I want answered TT
CuriousCrumb chapter 30 . 3/19/2019
This book is simply divine. I'm rolling on the floor at the dark lord's ruthlessness. They are all fantastic and well-thought out characters.
DragonsFlame117 chapter 30 . 3/18/2019
NOOOOO THIS CANT END HERE! Oh gods this was just getting IMMENSELY good. Oh I do hope this is continued!
potterandplumfan chapter 30 . 3/15/2019
Such a shame it ended here.
geliahs chapter 30 . 3/5/2019
Merci beaucoup
Ellie68 chapter 30 . 3/2/2019
It’s brilliant. Utterly brilliant.
Skiewrites chapter 30 . 2/25/2019
Hey... So it's been three years, so I know that I /may/ be asking for too much, but would you be able to update? This is a brilliant story and I would love to see what you plan to do with it next!

Have a lovely day!
ImperfectWarrior chapter 30 . 2/23/2019
Pleeeeease update this story!
5,736 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »