Reviews for The Art of Hidden Personas
lkdaswani chapter 30 . 2/15/2019
OMG!
This fic was amazing to read, I love Hadrian- love how intelligent, stunning and deadly he is. I loved the original characters too- Gabriel and Demetri.
I am curious to see what happens with Rudolphous and Hadrian's relationship, curious about what happens with Neville and Raven!
Looking forward to reading more of this and thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 30 . 2/12/2019
NooOoOoOO why does this look like it’s abandoned ;-;
THIS WAS A GREAT FIC THANK YOU
Guest chapter 30 . 1/21/2019
I love this story so much! I’ve kept it in my browser for like a year just b/c I like it so much XD. Pleaseeee continueeeee? Pleaaaasseee?!
Emrys myrdin chapter 4 . 1/14/2019
17éme relecture en 3 ans (sans compter quand je relis des petits passages vite fait).
Toujours là, toujours fidèle, en attente d’une suite que malheureusement je pense n’arrivera jamais. C’est dommage.
Lizzie's last night chapter 30 . 1/13/2019
I hope this gets continued! What a unique story! Written wonderfully, I was enthralled the whole time. Thank you so much for taking the time to share this with us!
Maria.k.b.k chapter 2 . 1/12/2019
Awwwwwww... poor harry.
Twilight Satu chapter 30 . 12/24/2018
I need the next chapter I am just hanging here.
what is Tom going to do what he finds out? oooohhh Bella is gonna be ANGRY! what is Lily going to do? I CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT.
Hiina chapter 30 . 12/22/2018
Wow, this is... wonderfull, incredible.

Thanks for sharing.

Looking forward to see more the real Hadrian, and more Voldemort and more RudolphusIts frustating that Rudolphus didn'y say that he only discovered too, but I undersand that he isn't used to talks full of feels and truth rs
Al chapter 30 . 12/2/2018
A original and intriguing story that's fun to read. I can not work out how Hadrian and Langdon can be born March and July of the same year. ...?.I hope there's an explanation for that.I did also find it strange that the dark lord would go around kissing 16 year old boys...perhaps that part of the story should have been left as an intense sexual attraction until they were more familiar. It seems likely the dark lord , and other people should have noticed the similarities of the unmasked Hadrians features to the Le'stranges. The repetition of events in previous chapters is happening quite often and I find it a little annoying .
Still this is one of the best and most appreciated stories on .
I do thank you very much for writing and sharing what you have. Obviously we all hope for more..however 'c' est la vie when one reads unfinished works. I hope you still write you have an undeniable talent.
Thanks again and Good luck with all your works !
mumphie chapter 30 . 11/30/2018
ch.30 - Sigh - I want more! Such a short chapter, and then nothing for nearly two years? I dearly hope that you can find your muse and continue this story. You definitely draw a person in. Wonderfully intriguing.
mumphie chapter 29 . 11/30/2018
ch.29 -I think Hadrian would be more worried about his school trunk and how the aurors might declare it dark.
mumphie chapter 26 . 11/30/2018
ch. 26 - you are so evil! Huh, now I thought it was one Lastrange, now is it the other? Sigh. And only four more chapters before you stopped writing. Arrrg.
mumphie chapter 24 . 11/30/2018
ch.24 - so intriguing. And, at last, perhaps a tad of information on the birthmark?
mumphie chapter 19 . 11/29/2018
ch.19- Who was the werewolf in this chapter? And when was he mentioned before as a werewolf? Also, is Hadrian a parseltongue?
mumphie chapter 17 . 11/29/2018
ch.17 - if Hadrian was only hiding behind his mask because he wanted to protect Raven, then he chose a very lonely life, didn't he? When would he change to his 'real' persona? And how would he get a job with his miserable test scores?
5,736 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »