Reviews for The Art of Hidden Personas
Rubik's cube 3 chapter 30 . 2/23
Love this, it's an amazing story
I hope that one day you will update it
Hi chapter 30 . 2/21
I really really hope you'll come back to this story someday. It ended on such a cliffhanger! I really enjoyed it so far, so thank you!
I doubt this will ever be continued but let me just tell you, you had me hanging on every word and I hope in five years time I will return and it’ll magically be update. All the best to you!
For such a supposedly brilliant mind this kid makes the dumbest leaps of assumption and constantly misses the obvious.
Guest chapter 30 . 12/3/2021
I really miss this, it’s considered a favorite of mine but leaving on a cliffhanger sucks. Miss this
Naeym Jaafar chapter 30 . 11/10/2021
you stop writing when everything started to get very interesting... however thanks for sharing your story
You Matter chapter 9 . 11/4/2021
Is the icy-eyre woman Lily...? Maybe this is a flashback from when she had to delete the existence of her child's birth.
Tvasiffror2 chapter 30 . 11/4/2021
This is soooooo awesome, brilliant, inspiring
The charachters plot everything
I adore it
Love your writing, thank you for sharing and I hope that you will continue this fic
You Matter chapter 8 . 11/3/2021
I am quite overjoyed to glean insight on these young Slytherins in particular because in my favorite book; The PureBlood Pretense, their characters are also fleshed out, and done so phenomenally.
Youuu matter chapter 6 . 11/3/2021
Yes! Yay! This was so exciting, the mind games and trickery! Lovely, lovely lovely.
You Matter chapter 4 . 11/3/2021
You did get it across! Wonderfully so in fact. I would be booking it to another continent if I felt Moldy Voldy's cfeepy aurora trying to grab my ankles.
you matter chapter 3 . 11/3/2021
It would be cool to see who Hadrian is friends with. I pinned him as someone who was mainly solitaire.
you matter chapter 2 . 11/3/2021
Thank the stars for the Ravens of the world.
you matter chapter 1 . 11/2/2021
Intriguing and good! I really like it so far, albeit Hadrien's parents are a bit...well...
Bellicos chapter 7 . 10/8/2021
What a weird shitty story
5,736 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »