Reviews for The Art of Hidden Personas
Perlz chapter 11 . 5/24/2021
I just realized a horrid aspect of this. It's a love story between Harry and the man who killed his mother's husband. Oh that's painful
Perlz chapter 10 . 5/24/2021
Oh...it maybe sounded like Alexander kept his wife in the dark about the spying to protect her from Voldemort if he found out...which he did.
Perlz chapter 7 . 5/24/2021
Though I think it was incredibly cruel for Harry to reveal his friends emotions like that. To blurt out to the room that he's in love with their other friend is terribly uncouth.
Perlz chapter 7 . 5/24/2021
Oh geez. So much pain over oc characters. It's too much, lol. Hadrian is attracted to voldemort? Someone unkind that he hasn't charmed.
Perlz chapter 6 . 5/24/2021
I'm surprised Harry didn't really use any political savvy when meeting voldemort. He snapped and got angry, etc etc. The others would have died quickly if they tried it. Poor Dalton taking crucio after crucio to try and help.
Perlz chapter 5 . 5/24/2021
Poor Gabrial! The more you write about him the more I like him. I hope Hadrian is smart enough to not take what he did as a betrayal of weakness of any sort.
Perlz chapter 4 . 5/24/2021
Oh...it sounded not like Harry was "unable" to love Dalton but that he refused to allow himself to...that's something to feel guilty for I guess. Maybe there was no need to hurt his closest friend. I wouldn't mind this being a love story between the two, lol (it's very rare for me to like OC's but somehow ..)
Perlz chapter 4 . 5/24/2021
"Which you know Hadrian would demand if he ever was with someone"

Ouch. They got it wrong. It was Hadrian who couldnt do the relationship thing. Poor Gabriel
Perlz chapter 3 . 5/24/2021
I feel so much pain for Dalton. I don't get it honestly...he's one of Harry's closest friends; he's brilliant, Harry feels lust for him, doesn't want to hurt him...but has NO romantic attraction at all? Where's the gap there? Most teens don't feel nothing when in an intimate relationship...though I get this is an hp/lv fic or course.
Perlz chapter 2 . 5/24/2021
I love that it's an old woman who adopted Harry. She's awesome.
Perlz chapter 1 . 5/24/2021
I know James is the "bad" guy here but I don't blame him. It was a way for him to survive and accept the betrayal. It's Lily's responsibility to have fought for the child and she clearly didn't want it enough either. Maybe James would have come around. Either way, she could have at least ensured the kid went to a good home.
Guest chapter 30 . 5/19/2021
It kills me to know that this fic and the other one with Hadrian carrow has been discontinued they are both so amazing and I really hope one day you will finish them.
SirchSidhe chapter 30 . 5/9/2021
This was a great story. Thank you for sharing it.
V chapter 30 . 4/11/2021
Wow. Just wow. Love it sm
Lexi chapter 4 . 4/9/2021
Uh... Marionette? That's French for puppet, isn't it? Just wondering, as it seems like a strange thing to name your child.
5,736 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »