Reviews for The Art of Hidden Personas
LaTiL chapter 30 . 4/8/2021
I miss updates of this fic. I miss Voldemort and Hadrian interactions. This is one of my favs fanfics.
I hope one day you come back to it.
littlesprout chapter 30 . 3/9/2021
Dammit it’s my own fault for reading this story. I knew it wasn’t completed and it’s been five years since you last updated. I should’ve known better than to read it, I got hooked and now I’m paying the consequences for reading an abandoned story. I sure hope that one day you either continue or give it up for adoption.
Siri02 chapter 30 . 3/8/2021
I knew it. I knew it had been 5 years since your last update but I started this fic regardless of the consequences and now I’m left at the edge of a cliff. It’s my fault, I know. I loved it! I need more! I hope you’ll consider continuing this again. Thank you for sharing what you’ve written this far with us all!
AKMusic chapter 1 . 3/5/2021
God this is freaking amazing! Please continue
Reynard-X chapter 30 . 3/4/2021
I created my first account ever just to write this, I really love your History it is frking amazing. I hope you continue writing this amazing fic it is the best HP fic that I ever read... by far really really far.
KrazyRomanceKitten chapter 30 . 3/2/2021
I love this so far! The writing is detailed and I appreciate you giving a filled out backstory without dragging it out. I’m excited to see where this goes next and I will e checking out some of your other writing in the meantime.
Merian chapter 30 . 3/1/2021
This is one powerful story - absolutely loved it. I love the Harry in your story - to most people cold, calculating but at the same time so passionate about his mother and his goals. I desperatly hope that you will continue with your story one day. The storyline is fast paced but enough details that I just had to continue reading. The twist in your story is impressiv. Never read it from this point of view.
reader chapter 30 . 2/28/2021
damit! this is so dam good! So original and intriguing...I'm just sorry that there isn't any more (well, yet, anyways). I'll just have to bookmark it. Well worth it!
Lazy08 chapter 1 . 2/25/2021
Nooooo it was such a good story. Im going to cry-
Nell chapter 30 . 2/19/2021
Please don't be dead. UwU

And please, please don't abandon this amazing story, author-nim. 3
Emrys myrdin chapter 9 . 1/28/2021
J’arrive pas à croire que ça fait déjà 6 ans depuis la dernière mise à jours. Plus le temps passe moins j’ai d’espoir que cela soit un jour mise à jour.
Auteur-Sama peux tu juste mettre ta bio à jour pour que l’on sache où tu en est et si on aura un jour droit à une mise à jours s’il te plaît ?
Même si tu n’a aucune inspiration je te conseille de continuer à écrire car c’est comme cela que vient l’inspiration.
aGnamZer0 chapter 30 . 1/19/2021
Should have expected it! But now that you have enticed us to such a wonderful story, with a lot of schemes, lies and deceit, with a badass main character that doesn't take sh*t and with secrets we all want to discover, please tell me this story is not discontinuated. And if it is, at least tell us the secret of this damn mark.

Anyway, thanks for the story and for freely sharing it with us!
aGnamZer0 chapter 28 . 1/19/2021
So I was right, it was Rodolphus! And they will meet next chapter! I doubt we'll get the reveal of the signification of the mark then and there, but it's close.

I have however a problem with how Hadrian sees no problem to force someone under his will like that. It's like he's a tyran that thinks everything and everyone is under him.
aGnamZer0 chapter 27 . 1/19/2021
Finally Hadrian reveals himself! Well not to the whole world, but at least partially.

So Hadrian is the son of Rodolphus Lestrange and Lily Potter! How did that came to be? And what does the mark on Hadrian's hand mean?

I love this fic! It's absolutely awesome!
aGnamZer0 chapter 22 . 1/19/2021
You know, it's not directed to this chapter in particular but it feels like when Gabriel or Hadrian think of Dark Arts, they immediately think of torture or death. Like it's what defines them. I don't agree, actually I completely disagree. If that was all there was to it, then it would be understandable it is banned in Britain. No, the Dark Arts are much more, they open a lot of possibilities. But the fact is that the light faction only think of the Crucio or Killing Curse when they picture the Dark. And it annoys me that Hadrian and Gabriel have no issue torturing and killing. It's not because they embrace the Dark that they should adhere to all of its spells. Honestly, it's barbare.
5,736 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »