Reviews for Somnambulism
Gundam Kaiser chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Hrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm... Setsuna angsting? Par for the course. Setsuna angsting about killing Tsukuyomi in order to protect Konoka? (raises eyebrow) /Interesting/.
Huilisti chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Awwwww 3

Really good! You're really good at writing Setsuna, Tsukuyomi and Konoka *waits patiently for the next chapter of Taken Day by Day*
Ascoeur chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Oh, what are you saying! You write awesome KonoSetsu too! This wasn't awkward at all for being your first one for this pairing! It was adorable x3!... and I loved the mild Setsuyomi :P
OfSunsetsandCarcrashes chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
This first chapter... intense. Setsuna sleepwalking and dreaming about Tsukuyomi is kind of disturbing, but essential, I'm sure. And then Setsuna's mini-confession was kind of cute. This entire chapter was just mindblowing. I look forward to the next chapter. Brilliant work! :)
Anon chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
The Setsuna/Tsukuyomi was really interesting, great story.
Lance58 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
:D nice
Yavapai chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I definitely enjoyed the perspective in this and the way you worked the Tsukuyomi/Setsuna dynamic. I really enjoyed the way you wrote the Konoka/Setsuna relationship. Overall, it was just a great read! Thanks for sharing!

Oh, and Mana was awesome too.
LoneWolfx03 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
aw! Konoka is so caring to Setsuna.. /
agosto-13 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
is good. i love the premise of the story. angsty setsuna and loving konoka are always the winners for a good konosetsu plot. please write more konosetsu! :).-.