Reviews for Dreaming of Nightmares
bluedragon1836 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Aw, that's sad! Sad, but really good. Definitely a favorite!
GluttonousAnorexiaNervosa chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I have read this what, three times now? Those last couple of paragraphs still get me. I guess I am sucker for that.
RozaHathoway chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
AW! Poor doctor... I've always wondered what it was like when he slept... Thanks!
Avaryn chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Ahh, I love your dark Doctor Who fics! I like this theory about a Time Lord's dreams (or the absence of them, as the case may be). Hopefully the writers of DW DO check fanfiction for ideas - I would love it if a fic like this was somehow incorperated into the TV series.

Anyway, keep writing these DW fics!
BananaBabe903 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Aww... poor Doctor! :'( If we're going chronologically, I first imagined Rose with the 9th doctor, then jack with ten, then martha, then donna. :) I'm probably wrong but still...

Loved it! I'll read some more of ur work...

-BB903
wolfchasing chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Oh... I used to have a fear of going to sleep. But that was back when I was dreading going to school because of a certain person... I just adore the night time, and if I could, I wouldn't sleep at all, just staring up at the skies...

Anyway, you're rather good at this touching, sorta dark stuff, Tub. Seriously, it has a sort of... *flashing lights* SHINE to it.

Well done... I could see some of each of the New!Who characters in these nameless companions... expecially in the flirty male one... you weren't going to get away with that! *taps nose and smiles*

Wolfy. x