Reviews for Beyond the Proposal
nayin17 chapter 10 . 10/31/2013
this is so good
GoldenSnidget13 chapter 10 . 4/22/2013
Great fic. Loved the chapter titles, and how you did a point of view from every character. Beautiful fic. Anyway, keep writing & this was great!
Saphy18 chapter 10 . 7/17/2012
So cute...have loved the entire thing.
moon of starless night chapter 10 . 1/1/2011
a-ma-zing this is awesome im so sorry that you have redeand i hope you come back for us please
Allergic-To-Sunlight chapter 10 . 12/1/2010
Brilliant story as usual, but I am very sad to hear of your retirement from fanfiction. I am really going to miss your ideas and writing style. I hope one day you'll return, even just to tell us the name of your own book so we can lift it off the shelf at Waterstones and be immersed in your style once more. I wish you luck with your book, but secretly hope to god that you'll write more Harry Potter fanfiction one day. Here's to hoping!

Vhairi.
DukeBrymin chapter 10 . 11/14/2010
Awww, very sweet. Nice ending to a great story, thanks!
DukeBrymin chapter 9 . 11/14/2010
Poor, poor Arthur, but as any father does, he chooses what's best for his family, rather than what he'd prefer.
DukeBrymin chapter 8 . 11/13/2010
You've got Percy's voice down very well, that stiff, formal prose he spouts.

But you have Percy not having seen Ginny between the time he walked out, and the Final Battle. Don't forget that Percy and Scrimgeour came to the Burrow to badger Harry during Harry's sixth year.
DukeBrymin chapter 7 . 11/13/2010
Hmmm. I am going to chalk Harry's behavior up to his being slightly drunk-I don't know that I can see him being so nervous at Charlie talking to him.
DukeBrymin chapter 6 . 11/13/2010
Oh, I'm so hoping that Ginny gets George back for that!
DukeBrymin chapter 5 . 11/13/2010
I was worried that Bill's task with Harry was to tell him about the Birds and the Bees. But since everyone knows that Harry and Ginny already spend a LOT of night-time together, it probably wasn't needed.
DukeBrymin chapter 4 . 11/13/2010
And if she doesn't get used to signing Ginny Potter, then I'm sure Harry wouldn't mind her keeping her name.
DukeBrymin chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
This sentence confused me:

"Told you," he mouthed to Ron.

Did you really mean that Harry mouthed that to Ron?

I liked Ron's observations of Harry's and Ginny's relationship-he got it spot on.
DukeBrymin chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
Love the "sprout debacle of 1970".

Poor Audrey-A Weasley family dinner isn't much better than a wedding for meeting the family.

And I love the Molly point of view-very sweet, and very credible.
DukeBrymin chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
I'm looking forward to reading this-don't know why I've put it off so long.