Reviews for Obsession
13579Marik chapter 2 . 7/22/2013
OMG well sh*t I honestly didn't think Ryou would get all crazy and kill Malik. I'm still confused, did Bakura kill Ryou or did Ryou kill himself? This was a really creepy story though haha not going to lie right now. But can't say it wasn't good! Good job haha even though you creeped me out a bit
Random13245 chapter 2 . 6/25/2012
-shaking, clutching head- no no no no no ... The main characters can't all DIE! ITS NOT LOGICAL -bang head on wall-

What in the name of bloody fucking hell I did just read ? oAo

ME NO GUSTA

Although I love your writing style , I do not like the ending
zerosmelody5 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
i love school days. This was probably one of the best fanfics i've read in a while. :) Great job!
AleCat1230 chapter 2 . 7/18/2010
I liked how you ended this ending with Ryou snapping and the third person missing/murder reports.
Fujimori Chikaru chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
OMFG THS WAS GD! I Gt Into It Rite Away! Kinda Ironic Tho Id Read The Summary A Bunch Of Times And Wasnt Sure If Id Like It Thn I Read Ur Bio And Saw The Part Where It Mentiond Alt Endings And It Reminded Me Of School Days So I Laughd Wen U Mentiond It On The A/N XD Bt Yea I Lovd It Infact I LOVE Evry Story Unfinishd Or Nt Of Urs Tht Ive Read. Nt Jst Fr The Pairings (Tho ThiefShipping Ish My All-Time Favie) Bt Fr The Story And Plot Itslf U Keep Working On Those Stories Bcuz Theyre Honestly Too Gd D! Nt Tht Im Complaining Or Anythng XD Ja Ne!
Fujimori Chikaru chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
Misaku chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
OMG I looovvveee this story. How lame would it be if I printed it out to show my friends? (They all love it, by the way) The way Bakura thinks is just so creepy... And hilarious. This whole thing is hilarious, in a morbid way. It's just amazing.
Spyncr chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
i dont like crazy ryou! he's scary! you could have made them live happily together rather than the crazy screwed up death/ love triangle. i would very much like to see the other endings however. i did like it until ryou went beserk. it was good but not awesome
harlequinberry chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
First off, I really like the idea of multiple endings to the same story. It's very unconventional, and something that I've never heard of being done before. So, kudos on that.

Secondly, um, why don't you write more gore? You're very good with creepy and dark things. write more of them, kay?

I loved Malik ripping apart Anzu's heart. Very creepy. I also really liked how they all died in the end, I don't know why. I suppose I'm just morbid. Screw happy endings! Let them burn! D (xD lol. I'm mad.)

Psycho Ryou was... interesting. I usually hate when people make him all dark and creepy, because I find that they make him too much like Bakura. But, for the most part, you managed to keep him Ryou. And despite my IMMENSE HATRED for tendershipping, you almost made it seem believable here. I was almost sad for Ryou, but then I realized that it's Ryou, so I stopped caring. (Oh gosh, I'm so awful to him.) It really was upsetting though, how badly he needed companionship. *pats Ryou's head* I think, in the end, I feel most upset for him. He just wanted friends, the poor dear.

Though, I do pity Bakura, too. I don't know if you were planning on such, but it'd be interesting for you to do a little sequel to this about how Bakura feels. Just a thought, just a thought

But um, yes. If I wasn't already in love with this, I am now. I shall eagerly await what other alternate endings you have in mind
coolthade chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
OMFG HOW DARE YOU MEL, STEALING THE PLOT FROM SCHOOL DAYS AND FORGETTING TO ADD THE NICE BOAT SCENE! WTH YOU :(

All joking aside, I really enjoyed this. (Well I don't think you would've expected less.)

Like other reviewers I can only really say:

"What the hell, you're a crazy biatch."

Ok, I lied. I was expecting every amount of cheating and gore in this fic. However, I only watched Yu-Gi-Oh when I was little (blah, blah, blah...) and I am absolutely amazed and how slutty you made these characters be, especially Anzu. I mean christ, I swear she's worse then Makato. (Impossible, I know)

I don't know, I like the way you wrote it. You seemed to make it all flow really well, now if that's just pure skill or my horrible reading ability is up to other reviewers to decide ;D

Bakura is psycho, god he's more psycho then Kotonoha. I like your version a hell lot more then I like the actual version of School Days. Everything just seemed, nice. Nothing I can criticize.

I'm actually more surprised at myself for being able to sit through an entire Thifshipping fanfic. -shot by fangirls-

Blah, blah, blah. Good job.

coolthade
harlequinberry chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
So, at first I was REALLY iffy on this.

I was kind of disappointed with it. You usually have such amazing plots and this just seemed like a petty little high-school-crush jealousy thing.

Bakura's POV was good. I enjoyed his obsessive nature.

AND THEN HE STARTED KILLING PEOPLE AND I WAS ALL "OMGZ. SHE DOES IT AGAIN"

Is that sad? Once he chopped Kaiba's head off, I absolutely fell in love with this. and then he started hacking Anzu to bits and the psycho half of my brain was just loving it all too much. AND HE RIPPED OUT THE FETUS. THAT'S SO SICK AND AMAZING. It reminds me of this book I read where some chick went to this weird store and ended up killing the owner of the store because he had a jar containing the fetus of Marilyn Monroe's dead baby and the chick REALLY wanted it o.o

So yes, sick thoughts are very much a win. I highly recommend that you write more. It'd make me a very happy camper.
neverbirds chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I can pretty much only say OH MY FREAKIN' GOD and not a lot else.

I must admit, I wasn't so sure about this story at first - is Marik really that naive? - but you wrote Bakura so stunningly brutal that I fell in love with it. Seriously, when Bakura was gauging open Anzu's stomach to see the baby.. unph.

"I keep hacking away until I find the part of her body where the baby should be growing.

I stare for a couple of moments and snigger to myself.

“Well, she used to be pregnant.”"

I pretty much died. I adore psycho!Bakura like nothing else, aha :3

In short, this was amazing and I loved it. You are fast becoming one of my favourite thiefshipping writers ever. This was really amazing. x
ChloboShoka chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
12,640 words for a one-shot, very challenging but a very good effort from you. I really enjoyed the shippyness and the crackyness. I liked the drama and the flow. The last line was powerful and made of win. ;D
Teal Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Sweet sweet demented love Bakura has, no? Wait, not love, obsession. Still, I love the story. *gives cookies*