Reviews for Carlisle's story of the pregnancy
abbyweyr chapter 27 . 6/23
Found this on Openhome's favorite list. Thank you for sharing. It was interesting to read Carlisle's pov.
abbyweyr chapter 8 . 6/23
It is so frustrating - why did they not think of blood sooner.
Amanda Pall chapter 1 . 5/5
I immensely enjoyed this story and then I went to your page looking for the next story! But it's not there! You did say you were going to write another story from Carlilse POV continuing from this one! I really hope you do it! Cuz I would love to read it!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/26/2015
I love your writing and I think u should keep it up
samantha dalton chapter 27 . 10/4/2013
i love it... cant wait to read the next chapter...
TwilightReaderWriter chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
This is pretty good. There are some grammatical errors...but the story is still good. I've always wanted to read about Bella's perspective during her pregnancy. But getting it from Carlisle's perspective was also a very good idea. :)
Louey06 chapter 27 . 10/7/2012
This was a very good story. you captured Carlisle's persoecive well. As well as a lot of the other characters personalities and everything You did well adding things to the exisiting story to make it seem very canon. Great work!
Dixie.f.9 chapter 27 . 9/15/2012
I just finished this story. It was GREAT,!,!,!
Dixie.f.9 chapter 12 . 9/14/2012
I had to let you know that you are such a talented writer. I know you wrote this years ago but I sure enjoy it and want to read more of your work.
KodeJ chapter 27 . 7/23/2012
Great story!
caitlinsmama chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I loved it! I read the whole thing in a day I couldn't stop reading! you are incredible keep doing what you're doing I hope you come out with a sequel to this! I was dying to read more!
CarlisleCullen1640 chapter 27 . 3/22/2012
That was soo good! I absolutly loved it...I couldn't get enough! I hope you write more about Carlisle!
LilibethAriel chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
i loved the story.i read the whole thing in 2 days.
Linguist chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
I love reading all the behind the scenes stuff!