Reviews for Carlisle's story of the pregnancy
Brook M chapter 1 . 10/20/2016
In my opinion it good but I have some pointers that nobody asked for lol.
1:Carlisle is an old, compassionate and highly educated vampire and has been described as a gentleman. In some cases hes been known to almost "nerd out" so I think (again no one asked for my opinion lol) that he would have a mix of emotions; fascination, because of his medical history, shock and wonder and worry and maybe even fear. (Some of these you've wrote)
- I think he would be able to multitask as the vampires have been known to do. Lolz
-in my unwanted opinion I dont think he would just shrugg something off.
-he would have come downstairs at the first sign of Alice being scared, I think he would have if ANYONE was lol
-he would word what he was saying compassionately. And I think he had already thought of why vampire women cant have babies
-he would call the baby a fetus or something

2: Rosalie wouldn't have taken it to heart like that, shes a tough cookie and if she had, Emmet would have just pulled her into a bear hug as hes been known to do.

3: I think Esme would be really concerned for bella to even think of all that.

Most importantly, I think everyone would be concerned if Alice felt uneasy about the future.
I really hope I didn't offend you, I was just stating my unwanted opinions lol
Ps. Carlisle and Esme are my favorite characters lolzzz
XD
JD chapter 2 . 9/30/2016
Amazing take on the story so far—and I can see you've done well to really get into Carlisle's head. There's just quite a few basic grammar, spelling, and punctuation errors that make it a more challenging read—it's hard to focus on plot and character when you're always making corrections on basic writing conventions; especially ones that centuries old Carlisle would know and follow so routinely and automatically, so precisely and perfectly. I know it's been ages since you first posted this & last updated, but these notes I've just left you should help all your writing & your prospects :) so I hope you find this, read it, and get something positive out of it! :)
abbyweyr chapter 27 . 6/23/2016
Found this on Openhome's favorite list. Thank you for sharing. It was interesting to read Carlisle's pov.
abbyweyr chapter 8 . 6/23/2016
It is so frustrating - why did they not think of blood sooner.
Amanda Pall chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
I immensely enjoyed this story and then I went to your page looking for the next story! But it's not there! You did say you were going to write another story from Carlilse POV continuing from this one! I really hope you do it! Cuz I would love to read it!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/26/2015
I love your writing and I think u should keep it up
samantha dalton chapter 27 . 10/4/2013
i love it... cant wait to read the next chapter...
TwilightReaderWriter chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
This is pretty good. There are some grammatical errors...but the story is still good. I've always wanted to read about Bella's perspective during her pregnancy. But getting it from Carlisle's perspective was also a very good idea. :)
Louey06 chapter 27 . 10/7/2012
This was a very good story. you captured Carlisle's persoecive well. As well as a lot of the other characters personalities and everything You did well adding things to the exisiting story to make it seem very canon. Great work!
Dixie.f.9 chapter 27 . 9/15/2012
I just finished this story. It was GREAT,!,!,!
Dixie.f.9 chapter 12 . 9/14/2012
I had to let you know that you are such a talented writer. I know you wrote this years ago but I sure enjoy it and want to read more of your work.
KodeJ chapter 27 . 7/23/2012
Great story!
caitlinsmama chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I loved it! I read the whole thing in a day I couldn't stop reading! you are incredible keep doing what you're doing I hope you come out with a sequel to this! I was dying to read more!
CarlisleCullen1640 chapter 27 . 3/22/2012
That was soo good! I absolutly loved it...I couldn't get enough! I hope you write more about Carlisle!
LilibethAriel chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
i loved the story.i read the whole thing in 2 days.