Reviews for Carlisle's story of the pregnancy
samantha dalton chapter 27 . 10/4/2013
i love it... cant wait to read the next chapter...
TwilightReaderWriter chapter 4 . 8/9/2013
This is pretty good. There are some grammatical errors...but the story is still good. I've always wanted to read about Bella's perspective during her pregnancy. But getting it from Carlisle's perspective was also a very good idea. :)
Louey06 chapter 27 . 10/7/2012
This was a very good story. you captured Carlisle's persoecive well. As well as a lot of the other characters personalities and everything You did well adding things to the exisiting story to make it seem very canon. Great work!
Dixie.f.9 chapter 27 . 9/15/2012
I just finished this story. It was GREAT,!,!,!
Dixie.f.9 chapter 12 . 9/14/2012
I had to let you know that you are such a talented writer. I know you wrote this years ago but I sure enjoy it and want to read more of your work.
Da1109 chapter 27 . 7/23/2012
Great story!
caitlinsmama chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I loved it! I read the whole thing in a day I couldn't stop reading! you are incredible keep doing what you're doing I hope you come out with a sequel to this! I was dying to read more!
CarlisleCullen1640 chapter 27 . 3/22/2012
That was soo good! I absolutly loved it...I couldn't get enough! I hope you write more about Carlisle!
LilibethAriel chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
i loved the story.i read the whole thing in 2 days.
Linguist chapter 3 . 10/8/2011
I love reading all the behind the scenes stuff!
Linguist chapter 2 . 10/8/2011
Still having fun reading...
Linguist chapter 1 . 10/8/2011
MGO - This is Susie! I'm finally reading your fic. I am enjoying it quite a bit already.
Anne Shirley Cullen chapter 27 . 3/1/2011
Ooh love it can't wait for the next chapter.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 27 . 2/27/2011
Go Charlie! I liked it that both granddads were wrapped in the middle name, what a great way to end it! Thank you!