Reviews for A Strange and Beautiful Heaven
Celestial Dance chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Absolutely loved it. Very original and and a completely original twist (:
Bookworm.Always chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Good story! :)
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Great story.
MCarmichael chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I love the idea! this was simply amazing :D well done!

I absolutely loved 'Minister Dumbledore' *snicker* at the end - I couldn't help but laugh right along with him ;)
RemySevvyFan chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This is amazing!

When I read the summary I idn't unerstand how this could work but the idea is simply great!

I don't like the Remus of this story but Sev is fantastic.
MYsweetAngel chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
wow this fic just left me spechless and gidd really amazingly loved this fic!

so complex and simple and wonderful at the same time!

thank you for writing it!
Redbook19 chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
i can just imagine harry being a spoilt brat if raised by his dad, and WTF? werent James and Sirius friends?

anyhoo very good, i give you ten cookies! and some milk to wash it down.

glad the 'dream' opened his eyes more to snape, i love snape.
ILikeComps chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Interesting story. I'm not offended by the relationship but by the age difference. Oh well, a good read anyway. Thanks for sharing!
aalens chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
This is the first fic of yours I've read and I greatly enjoyed it - thank you.
mauralee88 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Excellent! Great concept, wonderfully written.
Rachelme177 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Well, the name was certainly a good one! Strange, indeed.

I wasn't sure what to expect, but the short summary got me interested, and then you delivered. Very interesting universe you created, and I liked Harry's epiphany.

Rachelme
aradonai chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Very good story. Beautifully written, with a good mix of tragedy and hope.

aradonai
eclectic chapter 1 . 4/29/2010
This was absolutely bizarre, but in a wonderful way.
bookivore chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Very well done. You've implied miles of backstory but written a nice crisp short story that doesn't need anything more. The canon series works very well as a feverish dream over a few weeks for bad-boy Harry who wants to find his way. The main thing that doesn't work for me is the age - of age but yet not adult - it unbalances things too much. Add in that Snape has no pressing issues other than his romance and his side of the affair feels too light. But still, it's inspiring.
Global Conquest-er chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
Wonderful!

This was SO amusing. I agree, the IDE itself was a little odd, but you pulled it off brilliantly!

I can just see it in my head, they open the shoppe and Dumbledore comes in:

Harry greets him: hello sir, fancy a lemon drop? They're a muggle sweet I'm quite taken with.

Dumbledore tries one: why have I never had this before! They're amazing! I'm commissioning you to make these for me daily!

Harry: yes, SIR!

Because, if you remember, as the first book opens, it seems as though dumbledore has just met the confection and mcgonagall has never heard of them before. If he wasn't headmaster and riddle never killed the potters, then perhaps dumbledore would never have found them!

:D

actually, that's a rather stupid idea, isn't it? Nevermind then! :D

but your fic is much better. Amazingly well done, really. Great au; thanks for posting!