Reviews for To Build A Home
vampwillow1967 chapter 25 . 7/22
It's truly a shame this wonderful story never got the proper conclusion it deserved. I realize many writer's drifted from the, 'Jemily' category of fanfic once Paget left the show permanently. The end result was many stories of FF (such as this one) remaining left incomplete. We (the readers) can only hope you will perhaps one day make your way back to Emily, Jennifer, and Carrie and let us know how they're doing. :)
sara-nadia chapter 25 . 12/21/2014
please update
Guest chapter 25 . 2/8/2014
I love story. Please update soon.
Aaliayah13 chapter 25 . 7/9/2013
I know it's been a while, but can you PLEASE update. This is a very good story
Guest chapter 25 . 7/3/2013
Hey, I don't know if you're checking reviews. I know you haven't updated in over a year. I just wanted to say I really love all of your stories. You're a great writer. You're probably my favorite writer on this site. I'm not actually a fan of Criminal Minds. I never watched an episode until I read this fanfic and then I watched one and it was a little too dark for me. I read this just because you wrote it and I liked it. Your Life Unexpected stories are my favorite. I was a big fan of that show and was so sad when it got cancelled. It had so much potential. I'm liking The Fosters on ABC Family right now. It's kind of similar to Life Unexpected. I don't like it as well, but it's good. Anyway, I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy your writing. I keep hoping to see something else from you, whether it's a new story or an update. If you feel like writing again, I'd probably read just about anything you wrote, for whatever show you're into right now. No pressure, just if you ever feel like writing again. Obviously a lot of people like your writing looking at the number of reviews :)
helly1bradleywyatt chapter 25 . 5/1/2013
This story is very moving! I would love it if u could continue it, there are so many threads!
sashathetech chapter 25 . 4/27/2013
very awesome story i hope you update soon
andrew chapter 25 . 10/24/2012
Update this story please so great imagination in the writing please do more chapters
sara chapter 25 . 10/11/2012
Keep updating this story please that's amazing i waited so much time to see this story updated so don't stop it please
Daisyangel chapter 25 . 10/5/2012
You planning on updating this soon? I really hope so.
chawkchic chapter 25 . 9/19/2012
Sad and beautiful.
rmpcmfan chapter 25 . 9/19/2012
That was really touching between Carrie and Jack, well written, thanks
chawkchic chapter 24 . 9/18/2012
Wow tearing up here. So relieved Emily is awake.
LoveAndMadness chapter 24 . 9/18/2012
An update! I'm glad Emily is awake. I liked this chapter, Carrie is dealing with a lot, but I'm excited to read more!
Guest chapter 24 . 9/18/2012
Yay.! I love this story and it made my day to see an update! Thank you sooooo much.