Reviews for The Last Song Liley Edition
Pikachu007 chapter 5 . 2/17/2013
ME encanta que lastima que la tengas tan abandonada por favor actualiza u.u
perfectfakelove chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Please, can you continue with this story?
yeah-baby91 chapter 5 . 8/23/2010
Heiiiiii continue!
dcjp chapter 5 . 2/27/2010
definitely intrigued! thanks for posting this! please keep going
Bladed Darkness chapter 4 . 2/26/2010
There's a few typos in this chapter, specifically quite a few places where it says his instead of hers, and a couple of sentences that have words cut off, but other than that it's quite interesting. I'm a bit curious about the fireballs, personally.
dare121 chapter 5 . 2/15/2010
oh I love it! would you please, please, please continue with it ? :3 i would be very happy. i didnt read the book, didnt look the film, either so i have got no clue what's happening :D I mean, I know a little what it's about, since of course i saw the trailers but i think it's better to read it as a liley :D

so, please contine soon! :3

Love
LJgreentigers chapter 5 . 1/28/2010
awesome!

okay this is only a suggestion you don't have to take it but inbetween parts or POV like from Miley to Lilly or Rico change with something inbetween with a - or * or something so reader's know it's a different POV just a suggestion :)
BloodyDawnAngel chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Hi! Man I loved this book. I'm stil ready the real thing but I love it. Please keep writing this I would liek to read it when I'm doen with the Nickolas's version
SheWolfCass chapter 5 . 1/27/2010
Im reading the Last Song as im reading this and love how i can easily see it as a Liley story. Cant wait for further updates.

Great job making it a liley story
LuisaHUAH chapter 5 . 1/27/2010
i really hope you add something to the story so it's not EXACTLY like that book
lil-ying-fa chapter 4 . 1/25/2010
hope u udapte soon
SheWolfCass chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
Another great update. Cant wait for the Liley to start.
TarSauce chapter 3 . 1/24/2010
I really like where this is going, i have to admit, I haven't read The Last Song yet, but I plan on buying it before I go on holiday in 2 weeks, and I'm gonna buy dear John as well...

I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this. I love Liley, and you're very good at writing... please update soon :D
LJgreentigers chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
awesome! im reading it! :)
LuisaHUAH chapter 3 . 1/21/2010
omg! yes! lilly! woohoo! XD i can't wait to read more