Reviews for What I'm Missing
Elyse chapter 26 . 2/18
detective Conan reference(s)? really?!
Glimare chapter 41 . 11/1/2014
Awwwwweeeeee... so beautiful. I had to take a break here adn there, but I still had to finish this. Very good story. Now I'm gonna pilfer the rest of your stuff. *evil laugh*
mutemuia chapter 41 . 10/29/2014
A beautiful story. Thanks.
Sakimi1014 chapter 41 . 10/20/2014
This was a brilliant story! Thank you so much!
Tirion Fordring chapter 5 . 7/25/2014
it says picture unavailable... so i looked it up on zerochan
Here ya go people!
full/24487
Aeliya.Nightwing chapter 41 . 2/25/2014
One of the nicest alternate stories of Skip Beat I ever read.
SubtleKnife7810 chapter 41 . 12/26/2013
Amazing Story! LOVE IT! 333
Iwaya chapter 41 . 11/9/2013
The story was simply amazing! I was spellbound. The story flowed so naturally that even though I've read the most recent chapters that gave off different answers to why Kuon became Ren (with Tragic Marker and Cain/Setsu, Rick/Tina), my mind didn't question the flow in your story. It felt like it was a real ending to Skip Beat! Thank you for writing such a wonderful story! I enjoyed reading it so much!
Mischief101 chapter 19 . 8/6/2013
I love them spying on Ren and Kyoko.
CrystallineX chapter 26 . 8/2/2013
Haha I see a few names borrowed from Detective Conan, albeit fusions. :P
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 31 . 6/27/2013
well, that was harsh.. kinda had to force myself to read this one word for word so i wouldn't miss anything important.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
best part of the whole series are peoples reactions when it comes to Kyoko's acting ability. i think you are doing acceptable job with that.
DarkPirateKing69 chapter 2 . 6/27/2013
does she call him 'Mr. Tsuruga' in anime or something.. in manga it's always 'Tsuruga-san'.. nothing big, just a minor distraction. just reread the whole thing again fro third time at least. Skip Beat was first non action manga i discovered a while ago.
tinkita chapter 41 . 3/29/2013
Fantastic story!
dancingfingers chapter 31 . 1/9/2013
it is my second time reading this and I cried! it was really sad to know you're not wanted, especially by your family. kyoko, be strong! T-T