Reviews for Demon City Tokyo
d chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
you suck mother fucker
HollowPoint chapter 5 . 1/7/2011
Wooow you finally updated! ...I may have thought you dropped the story.. Its a really cool story too, so it made me a bit sad to think it was dropped. I really love this Rei, the real Rei is stoic so she's always ooc in stories, which I suppose this one is ooc too..but its better. I hope you will have some Asuka and Rei soon, which also means I hope you update sooner, but if you have a reason for your pace(which I expect you do) then I guess ill bare the wait :(
Neferius chapter 5 . 1/6/2011
I can't help it...I Just Want More! I think it's the character interactions...and not just the juicy ones that keep me wanting more.

So, here's hoping we get another chapter soon.

Read ya Later
YoungBoch chapter 5 . 1/4/2011
I love this story! Really, I'm usually into one-shots when I'm reading, but this is just an awesome take on the Eva franchise. No joke, this would be an awesome spinoff show. Awesome job, can't wait for the next chapter.
Spikesagitta chapter 5 . 1/4/2011
It's odd...seeing such a carefree and cheerful Ritsuko...if slightly mad...
BioDragon chapter 5 . 1/3/2011
nice update
milordo-z 2.0 chapter 4 . 1/3/2011
keep maya and misato together, i kinda like it, and heres hoping for more Asuka/Rei.
Liberrrty chapter 4 . 12/17/2010
I don't really review much because I'm quite shy, but I've got to say I've read a lot of your work and I really love what you do. Please please please finish this story, it's one of the most exciting (not to mention hot p) Eva ones around! I really like the Maya/Misato dynamic, Misato was born to be a dominatrix. Also Ritski as a voyeur mmmmmmm!

I'm dying to know what Yui is planning, even if it is just one big yuri harem (*actually that's not a bad idea...)

So anyways keep it up please ].
Bartillet chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
One of the most creative Evangelion stories I've read! To team Asuka and Rei up as partners, to bring in the existance of Demons. Update Please! Can't wait to read more. )
HollowPoint chapter 4 . 10/3/2010
Wow this story is way more awesome than I thought it would be from the summary(not that it was a bad one, I just was wrong about what it meant) The demon Rei is really cool..I do hope she doesn't eat Asuka though..without her consent anyway. I hope some more will happen with the two of them though. I hope you will continue soon if you can, or at all for that matter..I hate not knowing if good stories have been dropped T-T
NeonProdigy chapter 4 . 9/14/2010
Oh, Stupid Sexy Aura Lilith. Although here I imagine it's less about BABIES.

...

BABIES BABIES BABIES BABIES .

BABIES.

I'm sorry, what were we talking about?
Sakura cc chapter 4 . 9/14/2010
Ritsuko... a CLOSET PERVERT? hahaha well i am totally GIDDy that u continued this fic! I know it's gonna take a while for the Rei/Asuka to happen but the lil sneak peek was very VERY welcomed XD I am LOVING this _ the idea is amazing, although i was not expecting Misato and Maya together XD
BioDragon chapter 4 . 9/13/2010
lol get sexy signal :D
Celestia GF of the Void chapter 3 . 6/15/2010
Interesting twist to Second Impact, although a slightly cop outish way of removing Shinji from things. Amusing, but cop outish. Yui with Lillith is pretty sexy. Gotta ask why this is set as complete though at only three chapters with a to be continued at the bottom of the third chapter. I hope its just a mistake and you plan to continue this, if not, thats a shame since this is a pretty interesting read.
bubble.duckie chapter 3 . 5/7/2010
Unique take on the Evangelion characters. I can't wait for more of your chapters, and honestly I am intrigued with what's going to happen next. Just a few grammatical and spelling errors, but didn't hurt the overall comprehension of the story. Adding the story to my favorites now.
42 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »