Reviews for iSaved Your Life
skyy chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
sonny munroe duhhhh squeeeeee channy
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
HEY!my name is Cora Lee plus i think it was good that Sam this was really cute ,i heart it.
Rory and Erin and Me chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I wish this was how the episode went... but with SAM AND FREDDIE GETTING TOGETHER IN THE END AND FALLING IN LOVE AND HAVING LOADS OF KIDS AND LIVING HAPPILY EVER AFTER FOREVER! MWAHAHAHAHA!...

Sorry about that. I also wish they showed the scene where Freddie got hit by the Truck. Apparently, they had it all filmed and ready but the episode was too long and they decided they didn't need it anyway :( Great story, it was really believable and not OOC or sappy. x Well written!

Babel!
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Its Sonny Munroe, on So Random!
escritorwriter chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Sam's second grade friend is...SONNY MUNROE! Please read my story. Go to Tv shows, then H20: Just Add Water. Then at the top put rated K, adventure/fantasy and it's titled JUST ONE DROP. Read and review. Check out my profile too.
CC the Bug chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
Two words: LOVED THIS
luna moody chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Hi Cora.

I can tell you did this before the show came out. Some inconsistencies to the actual episode, but that's cool, I'm surprised at what you got right from just the previews. Yeah, Sam is slightly OCC, but we only see what's going on on the outside, not the inside. Who knows if it's OOC for her, huh? You've actually left a little room open to continue if you wanted. I know you said it's a one shot, though, so I won't beg for more.
A Writer With Mixed Interests chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I can't guess who that friend is. But I LOVED IT! Instant fave! :D

Well, as all the Russians say...

Dasvidanya!

*Queen Coraline*

:D
Bottle-Blues chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
yeah when Freddie get's hit is it just going black or cutting to the theme song because i don't thinkl they would show blood.
Veronica.Heart chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
AWESOME!
pinacolada1221 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
whoa. that was AMAZING. i wish it was a twoshot, that would be so awesome :)

it sounds like this would be EXACTLY what would happen in isaved your life, minus the crying at the end. (no, i think sam would do that, but i think dan is too mean to give us that much seddie :(

And I cant guess who sam's friend is...?