Reviews for Reasons Why
Tears Parallel chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this. I really apologize about that! I just found this in my favorites and decided to reread it.

I really like the hopeful, yet almost sad tone throughout the oneshot. You can really see Neku starting to understand the world, and how even when the group is alive they can't help but remember their past. I really liked how Eri thanked Neku for changing Shiki, and how Rhyme commented that they had all changed because of their experiences. It gave the oneshot that distinct TWEWY feel where everything has a meaning to it, and where everything is something you can relate to in your own life.

And in the end it all comes down to choices about what you do with your knowledge. The idea of Neku giving hope to others is heartwarming, especially knowing how much he changed since the game. I laughed at the casualness between Kariya and Uzuki; it's a moment where everything could be serious, but Kariya turns it comedic with just a single line.

Thank you for this oneshot. You truly deserve more reviews. I apologize for not reviewing earlier, but I hope this makes up for it!
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Haha, I loved this. It's expertly written-kudos to you for not forgetting Eri. I liked that scene, it was awkward, but it was supposed to be.

Well done~!