Reviews for Surrounded by Idiots
Whumpdeedoo chapter 1 . 6/8/2019
Very nice! Love me some Rodney and Shep friendship. Rodney fiercely defending John to others but snarking to his face is very in character. Cute fic!
Iuvsbruce chapter 1 . 2/17/2019
I LOVE A BAD-ASS RODNEY! One of my favorite things to do as I watch the 5 short seasons (stupid, stupid PTB), is to watch the progression of Rodney! This fic is the perfect example of Rodneys evolution! Thank you again for this totally fun story!
Delete This Account Please 111 chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
lol I love it! :) Rodney John friendship is the best!
thewolf74 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
I never thought I'd hear Rodney stand up for John. I was really nice.
Formosa Non Katalaveno chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
This was a good story. I could actually picture Rodney saying those things, especially the spluttering part. But, seriously, what did he mean by that?
Skye Graham chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Wonderful story! I loved Rodney defending his friend. Fun story.
JediMagnet09 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I love Rodney defending Sheppard! Awesome job! :)
Jammeke chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I love this. Both Rodney and John were spot on.

Let me list the things I love about this. Go grab yourself something to drink, because this might take a while.

I love that Rodney calls dibs on calling John an idiot. Hilarious :) I also love that when Swansom says Rodney;s always telling people he's the reason Atlantis is still standing, Rodney lists some of the times John saved Atlantis while he was too busy doing other things. I love that he gets defensive when Swanson starts doubting Rodney's own heroics.

I also like that Rodney tells Swanson John could get a degree in anything if he wanted to. I love it when Rodney acknowledges John's brains :-) On top of that, I love that John's listening in, most of the time anyway, and thanks Rodney for defending him afterwards.

I couldn't help but notice that the first thing John wants to know after he wakes up, is if Swanson is okay. That's a very John Sheppard thing to do, and I'm glad you gave him that little moment.

~Jammeke
hifield chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Very good look at their friendship - really enjoy both characters and you did a really good job with Rodney.
hajimebassaidai chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Nice to see McKay taking someone apart to defend Sheppard. Great story!
Trishkafibble chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Cute!
Obsessed Pam chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
When RODNEY is in Papa Bear mode he is just the cutest!
theicemenace chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
That last line made me LOL! It is SO Rodney to think this was all about him.

Thanks for the laugh!

Sandy
ShatteredSig chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I just love how John can be dirty even with a head injury. :P
donttouch chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
:D :D :D :D You make me so happy with these stories! You rock! *jabs John in the side* Isn't she, Sheppard?

John: "Hmm? Oh, yeah, yes, yes you're awesome!"

Me again: Pf, he's just mad because he didn't get to be the hero :P :D :D AWESOME work!

Love, Winnie