Reviews for Draco Malfoy, It's Your Lucky Day
hbsj chapter 1 . 4/24
Excellent story! Thanks for sharing!
Phinoa chapter 1 . 4/3
This is my first Drarry and it's brilliant! Loved the concept, the writing style.. it had me laughing and blushing and wiggling my eyebrows. Thank you so much for writing this!
GalaxyDiamond16 chapter 1 . 3/28
I REALLY like it. IIt's cool
Wolflover235 chapter 1 . 2/20
Wow. I honestly have no idea what ever possessed me to read a Harry/Draco fic. But for this being the first one ever for me to read...

WOW! I was pulled in by the story's summary, and then this. Wow. I never thought that Draco and Harry trapped in a forest could create so much connections! I almost laughed at Harry thinking he was dreaming with draco in bed with him.
I was like draco, "No this is wrong. (Me: I don't ship it I don't ship it I don't ship it!)
Then he gave in and I liked it. 0:
And I was glad it wasn't just a one time, dream thing. They actually confronted each other about it. And it brought them together.

Honestly, I never thought hermione would be so... Okay with Draco around, when he visited harry and when they went to hogsmeade.

I loved this story! Could have been divided into seperate chapters, but non-stop read was pretty good too!
decadently chapter 1 . 1/11
Lol, Draco got played by his parents
Lydsthevelociraptor chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
This is honestly my favorite Drarry fan fiction ever. Its also the best I've ever read. Well written, brilliant plot, adorable fluff, and a perfect portrayal of the characters, this fanfic is incredible. Its rare to find something so well written in the fanfic world. I'm glad that Harry stayed true to his character here, and I'm glad someone finally acknowledged how intelligent Draco is. Rowling herself even stated that Draco was second in his year, right behind Hermione. I'm really pleased with this and love to go through the motions with this story every time I reread it. Its always just as magnificent as the first time I read it. This is truly amazing.
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
So fucking cute.
MissMJS chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
Daaaaammnn, if that qualifies as a dream for Harry... Damn...
That mustache bit KILLED me! Leave it to Draco to own it... xD xD
TessaGray234 chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
Felix!
spinnerofdark chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
: )
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Awwwww I love the ending :D x
ImBatmansWife chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Draco is me whenever something bad happens and I can't remember how
fantusme chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
This was a cool story. I always wanted harry to be gay! It is cool to see Draco have a heart and a mothers love works again!
Abbey Whitlock chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
this was great :D
Cuboid Neko chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
Quite entertaining and concrete. Loved reading it! :)