Reviews for Draco Malfoy, It's Your Lucky Day
Heart chapter 1 . 2/10
Oh love, that was beautiful.
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 1 . 12/30/2017
Oh, this was so lovely. And I suspected Nott right away, lol.
a119125a10 chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
Ohh this story has brought upon me on this fateful day a great deal of joy
TheDancer'sYellowRaincoat chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
This is possibly the best hp fanfic I've ever read, it felt like a real Harry potter adventure (if jk rowling was a bit smuttier haha) and it made me feel the same feels that the books do.
Thank you for this beautiful piece of writing.
Song Angel chapter 1 . 9/29/2017
Love it! Amazing work.
amberxxafs chapter 1 . 8/28/2017
This is incredibly well written and very different from the HP/DM fics I've read before. Love it, 5*
agucha chapter 1 . 7/16/2017
Amazing story! Thank you!:)
LadyDogDemon chapter 1 . 7/9/2017
Fantastic story
Milly chapter 1 . 6/18/2017
THIS STORY IS SO CUTE! AND AMAZINGLY WELL WRITTEN! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
hbsj chapter 1 . 4/24/2017
Excellent story! Thanks for sharing!
Phinoa chapter 1 . 4/3/2017
This is my first Drarry and it's brilliant! Loved the concept, the writing style.. it had me laughing and blushing and wiggling my eyebrows. Thank you so much for writing this!
GalaxyDiamond16 chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
I REALLY like it. IIt's cool
Wolflover235 chapter 1 . 2/20/2017
Wow. I honestly have no idea what ever possessed me to read a Harry/Draco fic. But for this being the first one ever for me to read...

WOW! I was pulled in by the story's summary, and then this. Wow. I never thought that Draco and Harry trapped in a forest could create so much connections! I almost laughed at Harry thinking he was dreaming with draco in bed with him.
I was like draco, "No this is wrong. (Me: I don't ship it I don't ship it I don't ship it!)
Then he gave in and I liked it. 0:
And I was glad it wasn't just a one time, dream thing. They actually confronted each other about it. And it brought them together.

Honestly, I never thought hermione would be so... Okay with Draco around, when he visited harry and when they went to hogsmeade.

I loved this story! Could have been divided into seperate chapters, but non-stop read was pretty good too!
decadently chapter 1 . 1/11/2017
Lol, Draco got played by his parents
Lydsthevelociraptor chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
This is honestly my favorite Drarry fan fiction ever. Its also the best I've ever read. Well written, brilliant plot, adorable fluff, and a perfect portrayal of the characters, this fanfic is incredible. Its rare to find something so well written in the fanfic world. I'm glad that Harry stayed true to his character here, and I'm glad someone finally acknowledged how intelligent Draco is. Rowling herself even stated that Draco was second in his year, right behind Hermione. I'm really pleased with this and love to go through the motions with this story every time I reread it. Its always just as magnificent as the first time I read it. This is truly amazing.