Reviews for Draco Malfoy, It's Your Lucky Day
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
See, you make your own luck. Well done
Lanie Kay-Aleese chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Your story made today my lucky day.

This is the best Harry/Draco story I've had the pleasure of reading in easily a year. You fantastic, fantastic person. Thank you so much.

Additional kudos for your very natural and witty dialogue. Draco's inner voice was compelling. You are a truly gifted storyteller!

Looking forward to more from you.

Lanie
GreyPen chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
I loved this story. Truly, truly loved it. When I looked at how small the scroll bar on the side was, I freaked out because I wanted to read a small one-shot. But it was really good. I felt so happy for him when he realized it wasn't the potion that gave him all that luck, it was just him. Kinda got me thinking of the placebo effect. Sorry, rambling, I really liked this story because it was very detailed, original story and I felt like I learned something. :D
straightontillcaliginosity chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
You are amazing. This is amazing! One of my all-time favourites, really. I love you so much for writing this. Brb reading everything else you've ever written.
vacantaccount000 chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
. . I LOVE this!
RidesOnPegasus chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
aww so cute
Dreamer chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Beautiful, love it x
bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
An amazing story- with a point as well! I loved it- and Draco was adorable! The story flowed wonderfully as well (I read it in one sitting because I just couldn't stop...)!
Cristalake chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Absolutely magnificent. The developpements were very easy to predict but the story was nonetheless well written. Lovely touch making Harper the complice. The only part of the story I hadn't figured out was who attacked them. And the sacrificial magic was a great idea too.
Rimsha chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
SO CUTE!
angelrock444 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Mk km. Mk
Fredou chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Hi ! I read your story last night, in French, and I wanted you to know directly that I loved it :D

It was brillant of humour and plausibilities.

Great job !

LBB

PS : sorry for my bad English ' I hope you don't mind if my review is that small but I don't have enough vocabulary :p
aida-m chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
love this story! I just love it!
risiblehaptic chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I love cute endings! Thanks for the amazing story, I loved reading it!
amanda chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
oh my god, this was my first drarry fic and it was beautiful. and your writing is exquisite, too. dlkjsfhdkj
379 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »