Reviews for Draco Malfoy, It's Your Lucky Day
i never knew i liked gay smut chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
This was a pretty freaking amazing story. The amount of detail you put into it when Malfoy was deliberating in the forest and the plot was extremely well thought out. Bravo!
YukinoKara chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Wow. I'm in awe of this story. It's so good! The details are perfect, you wrote everyone incredibly well, and I'm stunned at how epic the plot was. I've never called a story epic before, but this story is certainly epic.

I never suspected that the Felix Felicis was fake. Wow. And the whole cabin idea was just amazing.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading this, it was ridiculously good, and I'm very impressed with it.

You did an astonishingly amazing job with this. I'm still in awe.

~YukinoKara
goldeneyedgirl247 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
This was hilarious and adorable and all-around amazing!
A Plashing Fountain chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Wow! This was great! It had a very realistic plot, not just a mindless fluff (not that i dont love fluff) and you obviously put a lot of time and thought into it!
Hepzheba chapter 1 . 1/22/2011
I've read some of your stories and I really like the humour you put in them (not this one as much as some others, but it's still there). I like your characters, escpecially Draco. I like it how he's changning throughout the story in a very realistic way. His lack of confidence seems realistic, too, and everything about him is just so realistic and cute.

I think Harry is the character who is most ooc, but I don't mind really. And who knows how he is after the war, maybe that's the way he'll turn out.

I like this kind of sarcastic, dark humour that Draco has in this story. I like it when it seems as if the author just trying to desribe a situation and the desciption just happens to be hilarious and you do this. I really admire that. All in all, great story from a great author!
LovingPipersBoys chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
I have to say that I am offically one of your biggest fans. Yet another great story from you! It was amazing! I loved the thoughts that Draco had how I analyzed all of his actions. Harry was sweet and adorable as usual and I just loved the end of this. Everything about it was just perfect. I can't wait to read the rest of your stories.
am0rtentia chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
You see, I'm ill and I was going to read this on my phone while laying down in bed. But of course, my phone wouldn't show the fic because of it's 'extra large content'. Just my luck,ey? So I got up to get on the computer and read it. I'm so glad I did, because the sniffling and migranes was worth it!
Talizora chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Awesome story - loved it! The part where Draco was trying to ask Harry on a date has me in a fit of laughter. Well done!
Ms-Trixie chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
LOVED IT! Thanks :)
Nitrea chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I love the story! Esspecially the ending! It is a law that all hot guys are gay. which sucks! :3

-Love Nitrea ;)
Sugar'n'bloodyrainbows chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I like this story, Nott was a stupid bitch to begin with.
Fr333bird chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
Great story! I love the way you write :) you have converted me to Harry/Draco slash!
venis-envy chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
i'm so glad i found this here. someone linked me to it on one of the LJ communities, but i couldn't find a place to review, and normally that wouldn't bother me so much, but i absolutely loved this so i felt i needed to let you know.

this is exactly the type of HPDM i like to see. the characters were true to form, the magic was so well thought out and beautiful, very strong plot line and incredibly well written. thank you so much for sharing this with us.
pleasedeletethisacc chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Absolutely wonderful
Cinnamon Selkie chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
~Two thirds of the school definitely hated him. Which wouldn't be a problem, except Draco really didn't like the remaining third.~

Oh, ouch. Yeah, that wouldn't make life very fun, would it?

~"I'm sorry, Draco, was that not a rhetorical rant? I assumed you were talking to yourself. You rarely need any input on the subject of Harry Potter."~

Haha, I'm starting to like Pansy.

The image of a moustache-twirling Draco is hilarious.

~He could easily rationalise his behaviour. They were lost in a middle of the forest, injured and frozen and Potter had nearly died; Draco's sudden urge to cuddle Potter silly was surely an expected reaction to a severe trauma. It was perfectly natural.~

*Lols* Actually, considering he's an adolescent male alone (and naked) with his object of obsession, "perfectly natural" sounds about right.

~"Stop talking and shag me." Potter smiled up at him. "It's what dreams like these are for."~

Oh, what a wonderful line.

~After providing everyone with an abbreviated version of the events ("We were attacked, we were lost, we were found, now leave me the fuck alone!")~

Definitely abbreviated. All completely true, but doesn't really tell them anything.

I am glad that they managed to sort everything out between them in the end. And hopefully they have managed to get at least the first month of awkward moments out of the way all at once. Cinnamon.
338 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »