Reviews for Draco Malfoy, It's Your Lucky Day
NightmareFairy chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Oh wow, just amazing. I really loved this fic. I just want to grab Harry and Draco and snuggle them.

You write so well, it's fantastic. I love pretty much everything about this fic, from Merrythought, to the entrails-expelling curse, to Slughorn's perfectly in-character actions. Just... everything.

Thanks for the fantastic read!
11oyd chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
OH MY GOSH THE WAY THAT ENDED WAS SO PERFECT AND ADORABLE AND AMAZING AND OTHER AWESOME ADJECTIVES JSDFDJLJF. this was such a brilliant fic. the way you weaved it all - and the plot twists - I totally didn't see any of it coming. the magic you wrote about was so perfect and amazing and afjlsd gah are you secretly JKR writing fanfiction? tell the truth. (I always knew drarry was canon, if you are ;D)
rhythm junkie chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Fabulous piece of writing.
Incandecent chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Oh God, your story is just amazing! I love it! It made my day, thanks!

a French fan
olciak123 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Wow, that was simply wow idea with Obliviate and Felix Felicis - amazing, especially the second one.

Great one-shot
lilithaofsherwood chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Wow, I can't believe I didn't review this before! This is my second time reading it, and I just love it so much. The sweetness, the clever cabin in the woods, the sex, Malfoy's amazing selflessness and cute guilty phase, Harry's blind optimism and wandless bondage abilities, Professor Merrythought (AKA Dirtythought) and her creepiness, etc. Actually, I think I did review without signing in, but this is so good it definitely deserves two reviews.
too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I LOVE YOU! YOU ARE AN INCREDIBLE WRITER AND THIS IS AWESOME.

On a calmer note, I'm perfectly sane, I swear.
HanjiTitan chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
this story is sooooooooo long... but omg was it amazing?

yes yes it was...holy woah great amazing crazy goodness of awesome fantasticly perfect drarry fic everr! haha ya gotta love my comments
Kandakicksass chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
You win. You've written the longest oneshot my eyes have ever seen. Congradulations! Anyway... it was fantastic(: Took a whole hour to read, but fantastic!
HimeSan18 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Cute~ I loved this story. Will you be doing a sequel
i'moff444 chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
One of the best stories EVER, the humor, the plot, the charecters, perfect perfect perfect.
eva667 chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Fantastic :-)
sailormulti01 chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Honestly. I love all your fics so much I wanna cuddle them and rape them and keep them mine forever. BUT THIS!

THIS IS EPIC. SO MUCH LOVE ICAN'TEVENUNF! ASDJSAFDSFOSGJVCV!

YOU ARE PERFECT.

AND I AM FRIGGIN' LOVING YOUR RENDITION OF DRACO HERE. HARRY IS ADORABLE. AND YOU ARE A FANFIC GOD.
whimsycality chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Loved it, it was beautiful and brilliant and I am fast becoming addicted to all your stories.
Sharon T chapter 1 . 4/3/2011