Reviews for Draco Malfoy, It's Your Lucky Day
aww so cute
Dreamer chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Beautiful, love it x
bookworm19065 chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
An amazing story- with a point as well! I loved it- and Draco was adorable! The story flowed wonderfully as well (I read it in one sitting because I just couldn't stop...)!
Cristalake chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Absolutely magnificent. The developpements were very easy to predict but the story was nonetheless well written. Lovely touch making Harper the complice. The only part of the story I hadn't figured out was who attacked them. And the sacrificial magic was a great idea too.
Rimsha chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
SO CUTE!
angelrock444 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Mk km. Mk
Fredou chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Hi ! I read your story last night, in French, and I wanted you to know directly that I loved it :D

It was brillant of humour and plausibilities.

Great job !

LBB

PS : sorry for my bad English ' I hope you don't mind if my review is that small but I don't have enough vocabulary :p
aida-m chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
love this story! I just love it!
risiblehaptic chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I love cute endings! Thanks for the amazing story, I loved reading it!
amanda chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
oh my god, this was my first drarry fic and it was beautiful. and your writing is exquisite, too. dlkjsfhdkj
Grain de Sable chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I think that the most brilliant things in this fic are all the details around the plot. Pr Dirtythought, the use of the fake Felix Felicis, Borage, Dumbledore's intervention...

I can't explain exactly what I mean, but that's what makes your fic a real story. Though it's just an OS (by the way, tanks for having ruined my sleep-time this night ! ;p), it's not only one plot, in which Harry and Draco fall in love and that's the only thing that matters. Not that I don't like those stories... But yours is just... richer, dunno how to say.

Well, in short, I just love the way you write! (and believe me, I don't use to say that everyday...)

Thanks a lot ! (and keep writing, of course _)
pixie chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
wow, what a very wonderful sweet love story!

I do admire your totally romantic but so ernest style.

althought it could easily become too fluffy (one destiny and love forever!), you manage to tell a wonderful heart-warming tale. thoght my english is quite week (come from germany...), i admire your writing style- sounds really nice to me.

thank you very much for making me smile and belive in love for today!
kyatariina chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Wonderful story loved it a lot **
Aeromance chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Shit, I never reviewed this.

Definitely going to Hell for that.

So this was bloody amazing.

Beautiful fabulous epic one-shot.

Like, woah.

Seriously, you, woman, know how to weave a wonderful, intricate, hot story.

Like you needed to know that.

I can't think of much else to say...

It was just freaking brilliant, okay?

You need only tell the master that he is doing it right for the compliment to count.

Much fanfic love,