Reviews for Draco Malfoy, It's Your Lucky Day
SO CUTE!
angelrock444 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Mk km. Mk
Fredou chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Hi ! I read your story last night, in French, and I wanted you to know directly that I loved it :D

It was brillant of humour and plausibilities.

Great job !

LBB

PS : sorry for my bad English ' I hope you don't mind if my review is that small but I don't have enough vocabulary :p
aida-m chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
love this story! I just love it!
risiblehaptic chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
I love cute endings! Thanks for the amazing story, I loved reading it!
amanda chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
oh my god, this was my first drarry fic and it was beautiful. and your writing is exquisite, too. dlkjsfhdkj
Grain de Sable chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
I think that the most brilliant things in this fic are all the details around the plot. Pr Dirtythought, the use of the fake Felix Felicis, Borage, Dumbledore's intervention...

I can't explain exactly what I mean, but that's what makes your fic a real story. Though it's just an OS (by the way, tanks for having ruined my sleep-time this night ! ;p), it's not only one plot, in which Harry and Draco fall in love and that's the only thing that matters. Not that I don't like those stories... But yours is just... richer, dunno how to say.

Well, in short, I just love the way you write! (and believe me, I don't use to say that everyday...)

Thanks a lot ! (and keep writing, of course _)
pixie chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
wow, what a very wonderful sweet love story!

I do admire your totally romantic but so ernest style.

althought it could easily become too fluffy (one destiny and love forever!), you manage to tell a wonderful heart-warming tale. thoght my english is quite week (come from germany...), i admire your writing style- sounds really nice to me.

thank you very much for making me smile and belive in love for today!
kyatariina chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Wonderful story loved it a lot **
Aeromance chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Shit, I never reviewed this.

Definitely going to Hell for that.

So this was bloody amazing.

Beautiful fabulous epic one-shot.

Like, woah.

Seriously, you, woman, know how to weave a wonderful, intricate, hot story.

Like you needed to know that.

I can't think of much else to say...

It was just freaking brilliant, okay?

You need only tell the master that he is doing it right for the compliment to count.

Much fanfic love,

~Aeromance
Tondayala Cherise Dupre chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Wow. Wow. I love you. That was...that was amazing. I love the fake Felix Felicis and Harry's assumption that he is dreaming. Especially the line, "Potter gave Draco a withering look; the kind one would direct at someone who wasn't very bright. "Malfoy, we are alone in a bed, naked, covered with fur, in front of a fire, in a cabin. Of course I'm dreaming." Potter's expression grew pensive. "It's a sad fact that I probably should have listened to the Dursleys when they forbade me to watch the telly. Apparently, we're stuck in a cheesy movie from the eighties. It's vaguely embarrassing."" That was really magnificent. I snorted into my cake. Also, Professor Dirtythought. She was deeply marvelous.
NightmareFairy chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Oh wow, just amazing. I really loved this fic. I just want to grab Harry and Draco and snuggle them.

You write so well, it's fantastic. I love pretty much everything about this fic, from Merrythought, to the entrails-expelling curse, to Slughorn's perfectly in-character actions. Just... everything.

Thanks for the fantastic read!
11oyd chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
OH MY GOSH THE WAY THAT ENDED WAS SO PERFECT AND ADORABLE AND AMAZING AND OTHER AWESOME ADJECTIVES JSDFDJLJF. this was such a brilliant fic. the way you weaved it all - and the plot twists - I totally didn't see any of it coming. the magic you wrote about was so perfect and amazing and afjlsd gah are you secretly JKR writing fanfiction? tell the truth. (I always knew drarry was canon, if you are ;D)
rhythm junkie chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Fabulous piece of writing.
Incandecent chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Oh God, your story is just amazing! I love it! It made my day, thanks!

a French fan