Reviews for Draco Malfoy, It's Your Lucky Day
fairydustx chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This story is just 100% perfection
lokiiemoo chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Love the fluff at the end it was incredibly adorable and heart wrenching
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
GREAT STORY!
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I love this story! I have no idea where I read it first but I love it and had no idea you wrote it. It's one of my all-time favourite Drarry stories!

I adore it too deeply to put into words.
MissSilverfox666 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
A wonderful story, full of suspense and well written I loved reading every word of it!

Silverfox
ranasanjana735 chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
I must say your fics are waaayyyyyy tooooo much good... I wonder when will you be posting another one..
Sujuaddict777 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
I really love everything in this story!
I like the plot, very unique and original. The twists in the events are also very unpredictable and well-written.
Also, the way you describe the character of Draco and Harry are excellent!

Overall, one thing that really want to say is that for me to find and read such a good story, it is indeed my lucky day!
TearsThatGlitter chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
That is honestly one of the best one shot's I have ever read! The storyline was so original and brilliant. I loved the twists in it too! Plus the way you write Harry and Draco is just divine. *sigh* Great work!
Catherine chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
How? How could I be expected to describe it in one review? You're probably this awesome freaking author; such amazing literature and describing and ugh. It was truly beautiful! I kept absent-mindedly thinking 'I wonder if I can buy this at Barnes & Noble,' hahah. Seriously, though, probably my favorite fan fiction EVER!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Brilliant
Guest chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
That was the most wonderful one-shot I have read in my entire life.
AphroditeInferno chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
This story made me properly laugh. Nice work.
random4ever chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
You know, I'm sure I should've been able to tell that the potion was fake from a mile away... But I didn't, perhaps because my attention was skillfully misled, and for that this story is awesome. I hate transparent stories, after all. Loved it!
TheMuser chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
Oh lordsssssss. I love you, you're perfect, you're brilliant, you're amazing and you deserve to be told these things every day of your entire life.

I swear after Harry and Draco were found I kept staring at the little scrolly bar on side between every few sentences wishing that it would never hit the bottom. I wanted the story to just go on forever and never end.

And oh my feeeelssss, Draco was just so perfect and Harry is already the most adorable thing on earth the way you write him. And all of Draco's angst was so sweet and making my heart ache because he's truly brilliant and deserves to know that too. And the public date at the end was just :D

I think I'm gonna randomly smile for a week thinking of this. Or more likely that I'll stumble upon another one of your amazing fics as I unashamedly ravage your profile.

You're wonderful, keep writing.
Faith wood chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Like it I had sex with the actor.
320 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »