Reviews for Draco Malfoy, It's Your Lucky Day
hidden shades chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
Very nice! Interesting plot and for a change there is at least a note of why there is no more Ginny
I really enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
Omg this made my day...absolutely loved it
Miss Emotion chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
I'm blushing and smiling and I'm SO HAPPY :D this was the best Drarry fic I've EVER read :))))))))))))) thank you for writing this beautiful story! I loved it so so much :) I feel so warm. And I loved every single detail, I could go on for hours about every detail and just how perfect and AGHHHH they were but I need to get up early... Whoops. Well thank you again, I'm so humbled, honoured and happy that I got to read this. Thank you thank you thank you so much!
Iesh chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
One of the best one-shots I have ever read! Brilliant.
NindroidDragonlord chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
"FABULOUS!"
"A short-story masterpiece."
"One of the brightest witches of her age."
"One word. Drarry."
"I recommend it to all Harry and Draco shippers."
"Worth the two hours it took to read."
"One does not simply use liquid luck if one is not Harry Potter."
kdbdkxk chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
that was really awesome! and i never comment on these things, because i just read too many of them haha
but that story was great and funny and i really liked the whole thing! thank you
Irukaka321 chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
LOL nice
Lemony Sickness chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Simply superb!
Anon chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
This made so giddy. I love how they save each others. They're so cute!
Tonks Fenix chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
I really loved this story!
So many adorable things happened that I cant point my favorite!
Very well done! Congrats
XoXo
Tonks
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
*melts, giggles, and throws something at Merrythought* This was utterly brilliant! Loved it so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
I didn't know I could love a fanfic, or a ship, as much as this one right here. (I've never even heard of shipping HarryxDraco, but now I love it). The angst, the lovey-doveyness, the guilt trip Draco felt, it was all too amazing. I stumbled upon this treasure by mere chance of encountering a buzzfeed post about 'HP fanfics you must read before you die'. And, oh boy, was it amazing. This story made me vividly feel the emotions along with the characters, not any story/movie/show has made me feel this much. I'm just pretty much baffled at how amazing this story is. Finding this fic was 'just my luck', maybe there was some felix felicis in my glass of water just now. :P Now I'm just rambling, but praise and kudos and likes and whatever else is good to you and this fic. Thank you for making it 'till the end of time. Ok I shall shut up now. Bye
Nyimphadora chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Great story! I loved all the mysteries and it was very cute :)
Tagicheartbreak chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
I really like this one! Especially the ending... Makes you realize that with a small push, a person can go far, to many places and be successful!
clarke chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
gahhhhh this was amazing! literally the best fic i have read in ages! wowowowowow! i can't stop smiling i'm sorry this was too much fluff i might implode. wow. god it was so angsty in the middle there and the way you incriminated nott was genius. god this was so amazing. thank you so much for writing this.
367 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »