Reviews for Draco Malfoy, It's Your Lucky Day
23DrarryIsLove22 chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
So fucking cute.
MissMJS chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
Daaaaammnn, if that qualifies as a dream for Harry... Damn...
That mustache bit KILLED me! Leave it to Draco to own it... xD xD
TessaGray234 chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
spinnerofdark chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
: )
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2016
Awwwww I love the ending :D x
ImBatmansWife chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Draco is me whenever something bad happens and I can't remember how
fantusme chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
This was a cool story. I always wanted harry to be gay! It is cool to see Draco have a heart and a mothers love works again!
Abbey Whitlock chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
this was great :D
Cuboid Neko chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
Quite entertaining and concrete. Loved reading it! :)
whoisthed chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
This was the best Drarry Fic I have EVER read. Potter's characterization was perfect, with the hero complex and the unbelievable generosity, hell I'd fall in love with him even if we were enemies for years. Draco was snarky and funny and charmingly insecure. i was laughing the entire time, except for the parts that i was swooning. Thank you so much for this.
Helluvabutler chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
Loved the character developement. Your writing is is flawless. Geez, now I'm emotional :')
sampam69 chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
hidden shades chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
Very nice! Interesting plot and for a change there is at least a note of why there is no more Ginny
I really enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
Omg this made my day...absolutely loved it
Miss Emotion chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
I'm blushing and smiling and I'm SO HAPPY :D this was the best Drarry fic I've EVER read :))))))))))))) thank you for writing this beautiful story! I loved it so so much :) I feel so warm. And I loved every single detail, I could go on for hours about every detail and just how perfect and AGHHHH they were but I need to get up early... Whoops. Well thank you again, I'm so humbled, honoured and happy that I got to read this. Thank you thank you thank you so much!
379 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »