Reviews for Draco Malfoy, It's Your Lucky Day
ImBatmansWife chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Draco is me whenever something bad happens and I can't remember how
fantusme chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
This was a cool story. I always wanted harry to be gay! It is cool to see Draco have a heart and a mothers love works again!
Abbey Whitlock chapter 1 . 6/1/2016
this was great :D
Cuboid Neko chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
Quite entertaining and concrete. Loved reading it! :)
whoisthed chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
This was the best Drarry Fic I have EVER read. Potter's characterization was perfect, with the hero complex and the unbelievable generosity, hell I'd fall in love with him even if we were enemies for years. Draco was snarky and funny and charmingly insecure. i was laughing the entire time, except for the parts that i was swooning. Thank you so much for this.
Helluvabutler chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
AWWWWW IT WAS SO CUTE! :3:3:3:3
Loved the character developement. Your writing is is flawless. Geez, now I'm emotional :')
sampam69 chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
EXCELLENT :):):)
hidden shades chapter 1 . 3/7/2016
Very nice! Interesting plot and for a change there is at least a note of why there is no more Ginny
I really enjoyed it!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
Omg this made my day...absolutely loved it
Miss Emotion chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
I'm blushing and smiling and I'm SO HAPPY :D this was the best Drarry fic I've EVER read :))))))))))))) thank you for writing this beautiful story! I loved it so so much :) I feel so warm. And I loved every single detail, I could go on for hours about every detail and just how perfect and AGHHHH they were but I need to get up early... Whoops. Well thank you again, I'm so humbled, honoured and happy that I got to read this. Thank you thank you thank you so much!
Iesh chapter 1 . 1/10/2016
One of the best one-shots I have ever read! Brilliant.
NindroidDragonlord chapter 1 . 12/31/2015
"FABULOUS!"
"A short-story masterpiece."
"One of the brightest witches of her age."
"One word. Drarry."
"I recommend it to all Harry and Draco shippers."
"Worth the two hours it took to read."
"One does not simply use liquid luck if one is not Harry Potter."
kdbdkxk chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
that was really awesome! and i never comment on these things, because i just read too many of them haha
but that story was great and funny and i really liked the whole thing! thank you
Anonymous123456787654321 chapter 1 . 12/7/2015