Reviews for Draco Malfoy, It's Your Lucky Day
Anon chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
This made so giddy. I love how they save each others. They're so cute!
Tonks Fenix chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
I really loved this story!
So many adorable things happened that I cant point my favorite!
Very well done! Congrats
XoXo
Tonks
TheCauldron chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
*melts, giggles, and throws something at Merrythought* This was utterly brilliant! Loved it so much.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2015
I didn't know I could love a fanfic, or a ship, as much as this one right here. (I've never even heard of shipping HarryxDraco, but now I love it). The angst, the lovey-doveyness, the guilt trip Draco felt, it was all too amazing. I stumbled upon this treasure by mere chance of encountering a buzzfeed post about 'HP fanfics you must read before you die'. And, oh boy, was it amazing. This story made me vividly feel the emotions along with the characters, not any story/movie/show has made me feel this much. I'm just pretty much baffled at how amazing this story is. Finding this fic was 'just my luck', maybe there was some felix felicis in my glass of water just now. :P Now I'm just rambling, but praise and kudos and likes and whatever else is good to you and this fic. Thank you for making it 'till the end of time. Ok I shall shut up now. Bye
Nyimphadora chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
Great story! I loved all the mysteries and it was very cute :)
Tagicheartbreak chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
I really like this one! Especially the ending... Makes you realize that with a small push, a person can go far, to many places and be successful!
clarke chapter 1 . 6/21/2015
gahhhhh this was amazing! literally the best fic i have read in ages! wowowowowow! i can't stop smiling i'm sorry this was too much fluff i might implode. wow. god it was so angsty in the middle there and the way you incriminated nott was genius. god this was so amazing. thank you so much for writing this.
chris19 chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
It's official, this is my all time favorite fanfiction by you, and you are my official favorite author.
Vigilantaes chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
Ahh this was such a cute story! I really loved that Draco finally saw he was smart and started believing in his abilities!
This was nice, well written, and a good length. There wasn't any slow or 'dull' spots and everything seemed to flow very well too! This fic was just really cute and sweet and I'm so glad I could read it :)
emily chapter 1 . 3/18/2015
LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/28/2015
Omygod! Miod! Eeeeeeeeeeeee! I it ooooo! Okay deep breaths. This was awsome! Here is a pie! You favorite kind, and a chocolate chip cookie! (#) (::)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
plot was so unpredictable. It was a much needed breath of fresh air! I don't think anyone can understand how awesome it would be if this was canon, seriously.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
OH. MY. GOD.
I don't know if I actually just read all of that. Did I? I couldn't have, it was too god to be true!

Your writing style is amazing, and the
Maddie chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
Awww..how cute is Draco?! 3 This story made me feel warm and fuzzy! Thank you! _
despicableme chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Great story! Though I think I'm starting to see that you like to write fics with one of the pair not believing/remembering what's happening to be real :) But it's adorable!
359 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »