Reviews for Draco Malfoy, It's Your Lucky Day
followthedarke chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
amazing story, got me out of such a bad mood :D thank you
Zelda of Arel chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I can't even express how much I loved this fic! It was funny and exciting and sweet and :-D
Tamikolee chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Love, love,loved this story! :)
maitai chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
That was so perfect...!

I loved it.

You should work together more often, even though I like more or less all of your stories.

stuckinabottle chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Oh my god that was amazing and this is the 3 rd time I have written this damned review cuzy iPhone is being N

an ass. Anyways tootally worth the 40 words though actually that is about a little more than half the first Harry potter book. I adored the intriguing plot the sexy time and. Of course the wonderful adorably amazing fluff! Cannot wait to read more of you works! The one thing i love about HP is that the FFs are so well written! brava ! 3
D.yang chapter 1 . 2/6/2010

i've really enjoyed reading this story and eagerly hoped to translate it into chinese in order to share it with more HP fans.

of course you will have all your rights reserved, and there will be no money made from your story.

i adhere the forum's adress here: w1.

please contact me by E-mail.[it's visible in my profile page]

waiting for your reply.
Tinuviel Simbelmyne chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I loved this whole story, especially the parts in which both Draco or Harry show they really care when they cannot believe what is happening between them. That just goes to magnify the secret way they cared about each other.

You're a great writer you know (i really mean it)!

I loved this :D

chobnbeese chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
*squeals in excitement*

oh I loved this! *laughs* hor Draco's just agonizing the entire time that he killed Harry ar that he thought he took Felix. XD

and the ends! so sweet. XD
kowabungabrittany chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
great story...i loved it! :)

the title is great by the way. hahaa. truly one of the best.
Sakura-chan05 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
OMG! I just loved your fic!

Kind of long, but amazing!

Oh... why do I always have to fall in love with gay guys? Now I love Draco! (more than I used to xD!)

Great story!

VictorianLegend07 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
REALLY LOVELY 3 Very well written and nice merging of elements A Fave :D:D:D
mariahs.fantasy chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
*squees* I LOVED this story, from beginning to end. Loved the intricate mystery, the snarky humor, somewhat sappy!Draco, all of it! Beautiful, that's all else I can say! *squees*

Since I got that out of my system, just wanted to say that the only problem I had were your typos, sometimes they killed the mood that your story had put me in like a scratching record. If you want me to detail the mistakes, I can reread it again and let you know; if not, don't worry, it's a testament to your awesome craft that they didn't stop me from reading this masterpiece.

Thanks for sharing this cleverly crafted piece :)
Thorane chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Yah! You wrote new stuff! I love your writing style so much and am always thrilled when you or Cheryl post new work. *sigh* This story is gorgeous. I always adore how you write Draco too!
totally manic chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
that was beautiful and absolutely brilliant ;) i loved it!
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I love it. Simply amazing. Love how you portray the characters, and Harry's flirting is so cute and Miss Merrythought is a funny little addative :P And Harry being a master of wandless bondage is just priceless :P All in all very well done. keep up the fabulous work :)
361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »