Reviews for Draco Malfoy, It's Your Lucky Day
Not So Helpless chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I seriously love this fic! It has everything I like in a fic: lenght (for a one-shot), an actual plot, Harry/Draco, smut and cute fluffiness at the end. This will definitely go to my favourites. Thank you for writing this! :)
nononononon chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
This has got to be one of the best Harry/Draco stories i have ever read. I loved it. Draco is so cute and the ending is just adorable. I am now going to see whether u have written more stories that i can read.
Vlad the Knife chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
~ One word: Inspirational! I'm going to pretend my morning coffee is Felix Felicis! This story had bloody everything: romance, drama, sweet angst, an entire tribe of hippogriff's worth of humor, adventure, and my all time favorite...a healthy dose of hormone-raising dirty dirty SMUT! Draco is so awesome in so many ways and you brilliantly highlighted them while keeping his well-hidden humanity in tact and holding true to canon until book six (if we count the obvious: that J.K. was barely restraining herself from letting them shag each other senseless because it's supposed to be a children's book...) and for this I praise you utterly with sweets more bountiful than even the Hogwarts Halloween feast! You rocked my socks and considering how jaded and listless I've been lately, it's a verifiable miracle. Seriously, did you summon Merlin to help you write this? *raucous applause* Seriously, thank you for writing. It's people like you who feed the hungry Harry/Draco fans with stimulating, mind-engaging literature, sending us into this world of fantasy we love so dearly and letting us re-enter the 'real' world with a smile and seriously kick-ass memories. Stay fabulous!

~ PS: *fav author and fav story* Cuz you deserve it!

~ Vlad
chibibozu chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
i really cried tears of joy, wonderfull story, thank u!
Libby chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
This was such a great story! I was laughing so hard I cried,Draco is just too funny and I love Pansy!
Nobody's Normal chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
great story! hot and cute and a beautiful ending, I loved it!
Icetina chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Loved it! Usually I don't read one-shots, but yours hardly qualifies, and I am so glad I read it. Ususally when I like a story as much as yours I submit an incredibly long and detailed review, but I am running late for work and I just wanted to make sure I remembered to tell you how fabulous your story was.
Himuro chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Wow, I heart this story! It was so sweet and perfect, but still filled with adventure and the feeling of surprised because everything just keeps surprising you! Not to mention, it's funny and cute too. Aww. All the minor characters make me laugh, like Merrythought and Goyle and Pansy...err yeah you get my point. xD Very unique story, I haven't really read anything like this (maybe it's because I don't read adventure generally, but still!). :) The ending was so perfectly done too!

BTW, I love that it was long and not in chapters...'cus then you don't have to wait for it! Haha, thanks so much for writing. Really enjoyable to read!3
Cheated Of Between chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
this is awesome, well-written, and it makes me laugh. My math might be a little shakey on this, but that equates to five stars! Hehe...
Sandra chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
So cute, and just so, so funny. I thought it was very well structured, and yeah you got some typos, but who really cares about that?
aviddaydreamer chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Love the story! Very creative, very engaging, very smexy. (And I love that there's a happy ending).
Z chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
an absolutely gorgeous story. you're writing is splendid and fastpaced and clear and it flows so well. i really enjoyed reading this. thank you
Youngauthor27 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I would say that this is, by far, the best piece of Harry/Draco fanfiction I've ever read, but it really isn't. There's nothing else to compare it to; it's in a league of its own.

Your working of the power of sacrificial protection magic into this story carries the theme of cannon seamlessly into the piece, something that's hard to achieve in any story featuring Harry and Draco as romantically linked as they are almost always thrown into the OOC category by default.

The character arc of Draco is well written, perfectly paced and logical; your setting flawless and dialogue impeccable. It was humorous and emotive, romantic and surprising.

This was absolutely perfect, really, just... perfect. Well done! And thank you so much for posting!

If The Bunny Was Dead chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
OMG LUVED it! -sing song voice- like the whole seperation into parts a good read!
Kokoro5050 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010