Reviews for Draco Malfoy, It's Your Lucky Day
kiskool chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Love it!
Flame150 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
I really do love this story. The way you had Draco was great you know. Wonderful job darling.
ConorOberst63 chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
:D that was just so brilliant! Very entertaining. I particularly liked all the speculation and intrigue about what had happened until the truth finally came out, it kept me on my toes!

I also liked the continuous references to luck along with the chapter quotes, it glued everything together particularly nicely (and I liked the little revelation about Narcissa contacting Harry! And the whole idea behind the fake felicis...)

- purplerawr
Mel's Merleawe chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
All your oneshots are really long and very interesting. xD I loved how you showed a different side of Draco without making it too OOC. It made me feel that he was a real character. However, I feel like Harry was more like the vague character. Or maybe it's just cause this was in Draco's POV? Love your fic!

-Mel's Merleawe
R4m 0f Th3 F0r3st chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Fan-fucking-tastic! I cant even describe how awesome that was. LOVED every word! Thank you a bajillion times over!
Renai-chan chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Aw too cute! This is such an awesome story! D I absolutely abhor sounding like a raving fangirl, but by golly I am! D Great, great work D
baitfish chapter 1 . 2/19/2010
Man, this was awesome!

I really, really like your portrayal of Draco. (Honestly, IMO the canon version of him seems to be a bit more cowardly, and less intelligent/humble...) I liked this a lot. (favs)
hiiii chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Jeez, this is like a one-shot of epic porportions. I'm so jealous. I can't even get past the twenty thousand word marker without losing intrest in whatever it is I'm writing. Anyways, cute oneshot. I loved every word (all thirty-seven thousand of them ;D)! I ecspecially liked the part in the cabin. And Professor Merrythought's/Dirtythought's line at the end was priceless!
Kuraiyoshi chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Brilliant! Honestly, this fic completely melted me. My back's aching and my eyes are tired, but this is truly one of the best stories that I've read thus far here in fanfiction. Keep writing! 3
Cheska chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
I always wanted to read this, but didn't get around to it. I'm glad I have though - I loved the story.

I have lost sleep now, but your story was definitely worth it. :D
followthedarke chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
amazing story, got me out of such a bad mood :D thank you
Zelda of Arel chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
I can't even express how much I loved this fic! It was funny and exciting and sweet and :-D
Tamikolee chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Love, love,loved this story! :)
maitai chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
That was so perfect...!

I loved it.

You should work together more often, even though I like more or less all of your stories.

Thanks!
stuckinabottle chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Oh my god that was amazing and this is the 3 rd time I have written this damned review cuzy iPhone is being N

an ass. Anyways tootally worth the 40 words though actually that is about a little more than half the first Harry potter book. I adored the intriguing plot the sexy time and. Of course the wonderful adorably amazing fluff! Cannot wait to read more of you works! The one thing i love about HP is that the FFs are so well written! brava ! 3
371 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 .. Last Next »