Reviews for Draco Malfoy, It's Your Lucky Day
Nobody's Normal chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
great story! hot and cute and a beautiful ending, I loved it!
Icetina chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Loved it! Usually I don't read one-shots, but yours hardly qualifies, and I am so glad I read it. Ususally when I like a story as much as yours I submit an incredibly long and detailed review, but I am running late for work and I just wanted to make sure I remembered to tell you how fabulous your story was.
Himuro chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Wow, I heart this story! It was so sweet and perfect, but still filled with adventure and the feeling of surprised because everything just keeps surprising you! Not to mention, it's funny and cute too. Aww. All the minor characters make me laugh, like Merrythought and Goyle and Pansy...err yeah you get my point. xD Very unique story, I haven't really read anything like this (maybe it's because I don't read adventure generally, but still!). :) The ending was so perfectly done too!

BTW, I love that it was long and not in chapters...'cus then you don't have to wait for it! Haha, thanks so much for writing. Really enjoyable to read!3
Cheated Of Between chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
this is awesome, well-written, and it makes me laugh. My math might be a little shakey on this, but that equates to five stars! Hehe...
Sandra chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
So cute, and just so, so funny. I thought it was very well structured, and yeah you got some typos, but who really cares about that?
aviddaydreamer chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Love the story! Very creative, very engaging, very smexy. (And I love that there's a happy ending).
Z chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
an absolutely gorgeous story. you're writing is splendid and fastpaced and clear and it flows so well. i really enjoyed reading this. thank you
Youngauthor27 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I would say that this is, by far, the best piece of Harry/Draco fanfiction I've ever read, but it really isn't. There's nothing else to compare it to; it's in a league of its own.

Your working of the power of sacrificial protection magic into this story carries the theme of cannon seamlessly into the piece, something that's hard to achieve in any story featuring Harry and Draco as romantically linked as they are almost always thrown into the OOC category by default.

The character arc of Draco is well written, perfectly paced and logical; your setting flawless and dialogue impeccable. It was humorous and emotive, romantic and surprising.

This was absolutely perfect, really, just... perfect. Well done! And thank you so much for posting!

If The Bunny Was Dead chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
OMG LUVED it! -sing song voice- like the whole seperation into parts a good read!
Kokoro5050 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
It was absolutely great~ You did a wonderful job! : 3
Momochuu chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
Hahahaha Love it!
dagget chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
This was Brilliant! I have absolutely no criticism, constructive or otherwise. You clearly don't need it.
VictorianAsmodeus chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
that was quite literally amazing :D

even if it took me a while to read

actually i dont mind that it was so long :P

anyways it was really really god
Dancing Roses and Sunny Rain chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
YAY!1 i love it!
crazylove4MCR chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
yay! I loved it! amazing story, it was so... good! I'm sad it's over, but great ending!
339 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »