Reviews for Draco Malfoy, It's Your Lucky Day
JustineAme chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
what an awesome story! it's so great i'm gonna read it again!

Great work! definitely going to my favs!

Kisses!
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Hey there!

This was so good! I really was sure that the cabin belonged to Snape and that he was going to walk in on them at ANY minute, but then I realized you left Snape as dead, and then I had no idea whos it was! I really enjoyed reading this story! (Although, I REALLY should have been studying for my math exam TOMORROW! GAH!) I love the ending too, him yelling out to the whole hall! It makes me smile because I do that ALL the time! (I'm sorry if I'm rambling a bit in this review, I've been studying math for about 4 hours now, and I haven't gone to bed before midnight in the past two weeks. Then I go and be a dumbass and get up at 6 the next morning! :D) So before I say something really stupid out of sleep deprevation, I just wanted you to know that I really like the story! :D

Love, AmazonWariorPrincess:D
Keppiehed chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
There aren't many who do a better Harry/Draco than you do. Its good to see another story from you, I always enjoy. Thanks so much for sharing; my eyeballs are always glued to the screen, whether it be a short one or a long one. Keep up the good work!
Httw chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I loved this story! It was daunting to know it was 370 words, and I thought I might not get through it, but I loved it! I think my favorite part was were Harry thought he was dreaming (not because of the smut). His rationalization was hilarious.
dead feather chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
This was a amazing. I though, from the summary, that this would be a bit different but I was in no means dissapointed. This is one of those stories that leave me giddy and smiling stupidly.

It was just.. perfect.

There was a good many levelled plot, no angst just adventure, the characters felt real, Harry ended up being both the hero and powerful without seemingly obvious. :)
hopeismine chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
OMG this story was awesome. it was so great. i loved the ending . it was like... ap art of like a real story. It was just fantastic.
TheBeauty chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
It's one of the best stories I ever read. It's simply brilliant and humorous. I must say that you really charmed me with your characters. They were astonishingly real and thoghtfully designed. The plot was also stupendous and surprising.

I wish you that you will write more wondrous stories which will make you famous.

Cheers and GOOD LUCK!
Doni chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Oh, I just loved this! It was sexy, sweet and funny!

"Are you decent?" "Rarely, if ever." :)

"So, we are a couple of dirty molesters?" "Good thing we're together. At least other people don't have to fear our violating ways."
Stormie Night chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I loved the story.
Creecree chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Hahahahahahahaha, you've made me stupendously happy with this fic.
jaeriaxabielle chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
wow. *serious nosebleed*

this is an amazing fic. it was hot, funny, emotional, crazy, and did i mention hot? XD

really good story! keep up the good work!
Remu94 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Wow! This was one of the best-written fanfictions I've yet read! Love the mystery elements... brilliant!
testosterone-tea chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
That was wonderful! Loved it to death! Terribly cute, too. Silly, confused Draco feeling so guilty over something he hadn't done, I wanted to hug him!
Kaoru2.50 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Okay that was really super long, and I probably shouldn't have read this at 5 am when I hadn't gone to bed yet, but you know, I don't regret it. Meaning: I liked it lots! Thanks for writing it!
Shire Fey chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Oh this was nice. I really loved the ending it was sweet and funny. Good job.

~Shire