Reviews for Draco Malfoy, It's Your Lucky Day
D.yang chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
hi,maxfaith.

i've really enjoyed reading this story and eagerly hoped to translate it into chinese in order to share it with more HP fans.

of course you will have all your rights reserved, and there will be no money made from your story.

i adhere the forum's adress here: w1.

please contact me by E-mail.[it's visible in my profile page]

waiting for your reply.
Tinuviel Simbelmyne chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I loved this whole story, especially the parts in which both Draco or Harry show they really care when they cannot believe what is happening between them. That just goes to magnify the secret way they cared about each other.

You're a great writer you know (i really mean it)!

I loved this :D

Euge
chobnbeese chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
*squeals in excitement*

oh I loved this! *laughs* hor Draco's just agonizing the entire time that he killed Harry ar that he thought he took Felix. XD

and the ends! so sweet. XD
kowabungabrittany chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
great story...i loved it! :)

the title is great by the way. hahaa. truly one of the best.
Sakura-chan05 chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
OMG! I just loved your fic!

Kind of long, but amazing!

Oh... why do I always have to fall in love with gay guys? Now I love Draco! (more than I used to xD!)

Great story!

xoxo

Saku-chan!
VictorianLegend07 chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
REALLY LOVELY 3 Very well written and nice merging of elements A Fave :D:D:D
mariahs.fantasy chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
*squees* I LOVED this story, from beginning to end. Loved the intricate mystery, the snarky humor, somewhat sappy!Draco, all of it! Beautiful, that's all else I can say! *squees*

Since I got that out of my system, just wanted to say that the only problem I had were your typos, sometimes they killed the mood that your story had put me in like a scratching record. If you want me to detail the mistakes, I can reread it again and let you know; if not, don't worry, it's a testament to your awesome craft that they didn't stop me from reading this masterpiece.

Thanks for sharing this cleverly crafted piece :)
Thorane chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
Yah! You wrote new stuff! I love your writing style so much and am always thrilled when you or Cheryl post new work. *sigh* This story is gorgeous. I always adore how you write Draco too!
totally manic chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
that was beautiful and absolutely brilliant ;) i loved it!
P. Cythera chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I love it. Simply amazing. Love how you portray the characters, and Harry's flirting is so cute and Miss Merrythought is a funny little addative :P And Harry being a master of wandless bondage is just priceless :P All in all very well done. keep up the fabulous work :)
Victoria Humblydum chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Very cute. I was surprised when I saw how long it was, and not in a bad way.

I absolutely loved the ending! It was so incredibly sweet. I was afraid it might be more of a bittersweet ending, but I'm glad it wasn't.

Just one note though - in section I, Harry starts shivering Draco thinks that he might be dying of hypothermia. Actually, though, if a hypothermia patient starts to shiver it means that their body is taking action in trying to save them. It's once they stop shivering (like before in the story) that you should really start to worry, because it means that their body has gotten too cold to fight. So really, Harry's shivering should have shown that he was warming up. Even so, it was good on Draco's part to use *hem* body heat.

Sorry about the medical lecture. I don't know if you knew any of that before, but I just couldn't resist sharing. Believe me, you got off fairly lightly - I've been told it's a horror watching medical shows with me.

~Victoria H.
Farsi chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
Fantastic story! So cute!
Not So Helpless chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I seriously love this fic! It has everything I like in a fic: lenght (for a one-shot), an actual plot, Harry/Draco, smut and cute fluffiness at the end. This will definitely go to my favourites. Thank you for writing this! :)
nononononon chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
This has got to be one of the best Harry/Draco stories i have ever read. I loved it. Draco is so cute and the ending is just adorable. I am now going to see whether u have written more stories that i can read.
Vlad the Knife chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
~ One word: Inspirational! I'm going to pretend my morning coffee is Felix Felicis! This story had bloody everything: romance, drama, sweet angst, an entire tribe of hippogriff's worth of humor, adventure, and my all time favorite...a healthy dose of hormone-raising dirty dirty SMUT! Draco is so awesome in so many ways and you brilliantly highlighted them while keeping his well-hidden humanity in tact and holding true to canon until book six (if we count the obvious: that J.K. was barely restraining herself from letting them shag each other senseless because it's supposed to be a children's book...) and for this I praise you utterly with sweets more bountiful than even the Hogwarts Halloween feast! You rocked my socks and considering how jaded and listless I've been lately, it's a verifiable miracle. Seriously, did you summon Merlin to help you write this? *raucous applause* Seriously, thank you for writing. It's people like you who feed the hungry Harry/Draco fans with stimulating, mind-engaging literature, sending us into this world of fantasy we love so dearly and letting us re-enter the 'real' world with a smile and seriously kick-ass memories. Stay fabulous!

~ PS: *fav author and fav story* Cuz you deserve it!

~ Vlad