Reviews for Draco Malfoy, It's Your Lucky Day
AmazonWariorPrincess chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Hey there!

This was so good! I really was sure that the cabin belonged to Snape and that he was going to walk in on them at ANY minute, but then I realized you left Snape as dead, and then I had no idea whos it was! I really enjoyed reading this story! (Although, I REALLY should have been studying for my math exam TOMORROW! GAH!) I love the ending too, him yelling out to the whole hall! It makes me smile because I do that ALL the time! (I'm sorry if I'm rambling a bit in this review, I've been studying math for about 4 hours now, and I haven't gone to bed before midnight in the past two weeks. Then I go and be a dumbass and get up at 6 the next morning! :D) So before I say something really stupid out of sleep deprevation, I just wanted you to know that I really like the story! :D

Love, AmazonWariorPrincess:D
Keppiehed chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
There aren't many who do a better Harry/Draco than you do. Its good to see another story from you, I always enjoy. Thanks so much for sharing; my eyeballs are always glued to the screen, whether it be a short one or a long one. Keep up the good work!
Httw chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I loved this story! It was daunting to know it was 370 words, and I thought I might not get through it, but I loved it! I think my favorite part was were Harry thought he was dreaming (not because of the smut). His rationalization was hilarious.
dead feather chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
This was a amazing. I though, from the summary, that this would be a bit different but I was in no means dissapointed. This is one of those stories that leave me giddy and smiling stupidly.

It was just.. perfect.

There was a good many levelled plot, no angst just adventure, the characters felt real, Harry ended up being both the hero and powerful without seemingly obvious. :)
hopeismine chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
OMG this story was awesome. it was so great. i loved the ending . it was like... ap art of like a real story. It was just fantastic.
TheBeauty chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
It's one of the best stories I ever read. It's simply brilliant and humorous. I must say that you really charmed me with your characters. They were astonishingly real and thoghtfully designed. The plot was also stupendous and surprising.

I wish you that you will write more wondrous stories which will make you famous.

Cheers and GOOD LUCK!
Doni chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Oh, I just loved this! It was sexy, sweet and funny!

"Are you decent?" "Rarely, if ever." :)

"So, we are a couple of dirty molesters?" "Good thing we're together. At least other people don't have to fear our violating ways."
Stormie Night chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I loved the story.
Creecree chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Hahahahahahahaha, you've made me stupendously happy with this fic.
jaeriaxabielle chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
wow. *serious nosebleed*

this is an amazing fic. it was hot, funny, emotional, crazy, and did i mention hot? XD

really good story! keep up the good work!
Remu94 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Wow! This was one of the best-written fanfictions I've yet read! Love the mystery elements... brilliant!
testosterone-tea chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
That was wonderful! Loved it to death! Terribly cute, too. Silly, confused Draco feeling so guilty over something he hadn't done, I wanted to hug him!
Kaoru2.50 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Okay that was really super long, and I probably shouldn't have read this at 5 am when I hadn't gone to bed yet, but you know, I don't regret it. Meaning: I liked it lots! Thanks for writing it!
Shire Fey chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Oh this was nice. I really loved the ending it was sweet and funny. Good job.

~Shire
Stuffmymonkey chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
That was perfectly perfect in everyway imaginable. I almost didn't read this story because the title reminded me of those old game show hosts that say "so and so, its your lucky day, here is what you are playing for". I am so glad that i did because this just turned into my favorite Harry/Draco story. I can say with confidence that i will be reading your other stories.
337 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »