Reviews for Draco Malfoy, It's Your Lucky Day
Maddie chapter 1 . 12/27/2014 cute is Draco?! 3 This story made me feel warm and fuzzy! Thank you! _
despicableme chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Great story! Though I think I'm starting to see that you like to write fics with one of the pair not believing/remembering what's happening to be real :) But it's adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
That was rape
Moonlight chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
I wish this could be a movie! So freaking perfect!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
I love this. Absolutely adorable. So sweet and lemony. I love the confusing plot and how it all comes together in the end. Perfectly done.
CleopatraIsMyName chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
What a fantastic story. Truly the power of positive thinking. C x
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Amazing story! One of the best I've read.
BreathingStar chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Ah, beautiful! Thank you so much. The Hufflepuff first years' singing nearly had me crying with laughter at the end...
meandmylife chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Honestly I have no words for this story, or rather I have too many. I actually cried when I read the letter from Malfoy's mother. Listening to a sad song at the same time might not have helped. This story is one of the best stories I've ever ready, fanfiction or not. It was a complete emotional roller coaster. The perspective was amazing and the way you wrote about Draco's feelings was just fantastic. I really can't explain how amazing this was to read, I was hooked from start to finish! Congradulations on your brillian writing skills and incredible imagination, I'll be sure to check out your other stories soon and if I like them you will definitely hear from me again!
TG28 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Aww, this was one of the sweetest, most romantic and heart-warming stories I've read! Very well written, with a great sense of humor, and with a completely believable and utterly adorable Draco. Simply excellent!
thehereandnow33 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
That was jus AWESOME! :)
SizeSasuUchiha chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Stayed up until 4:43 AM to read this story and I have to say...
The beginning to the end wrapped each other up perfectly, and I have to say that you perfectly pulled out all the stops! The description in the story was epic. I felt as if I was actually there. It was as clear in my head as a movie. I truly have to thank you for your skill and I am glad I found this story! :)
Quick thought, maybe have a sequel. Tell us how they are doing in their later years. How the school progresses to the newfound relationship as well as what will happen with Nott, IF anything. Maybe he escapes from Azkaban?
I will continue the rest of my review to you in a message because I really need to get to bed. Haha.
Again, Thank you.

Your newfound faithful reader,
septima.winters chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Awesome :)))
BlueStarMusicGeek chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
This is amazing!
lulu422 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Nyaaaaa! That was so fucking CUTE! And hot...hehe nosebleedtopia.
361 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »