Reviews for Draco Malfoy, It's Your Lucky Day
Lucy Kent chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
This is fantastic!
BabblingSquirrel chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Thank you so much for this wonderful story! I can't believe just how brilliant it is! It works perfectly as a detective story as well as a romance and has parts that made me laugh myself silly. I couldn't but love all your characters (dangerously cunning, deranged Nott; cynical and most amusingly dry Blaise; lovable, obligatorily-and-satisfyingly-after-all-heroic Potter...), and you had poor Draco drown in denial so deliciously while making his psychology very realistic and comprehensible! Besides, the ending was so heart-warmingly perfect! What I admire about your work is also how faultlessly it fits into the HP universe - the situation at Hogwarts after the Dark Lord's defeat, the Elder Wand and all the other references to the books... And to top it all you managed to make the whole adventure just as unbelievably believable as most of the crazy experiences JKR put Harry through in her books are. This is how the not-so-well-done epilogue should have been written - for us Drarry-lovers at least :) Hats off to you, brilliant author!
Darry chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Draco struggling to save harry was top over for the fact that harry was dying cuz he jump in front of draco to save him. Soo sweet

luv the cabin steamy scene, bondage on draco, and glad for no intercource was good since harry was delirious cant give consent or draco tied up and tell harry no , it could be considered rape.
this was super pure and sweet ending
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Wow. There was so much that I loved about this story. The intricate, clever plot, the mystery element and the way the story unfolded, the beautiful devices (memory charms, potion master, the good luck potion). The brilliant writing! Will retain images from this fic, like draco waking up and seeing harry in the snow, for a long time and the genuine cold menace of that scene from his perspective. The characters most of all, harry was lovely but draco. Wow. Haven't quite read a version of draco before that seems so closely canonical while really redeemed. Rare to come across a story so totally well executed and satisfying. Off to read lots more of yr stuff
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
one of the best drarry storys. thank you
Millie chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Fantastic! Couldn't stop reading it!..
Jungyaku chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Oh, it was absolutely great. Actually it was one of the few stories that hadn't been ruined along the way or at start or end. It was flawless and lovely. Thank you for sharing it with us.
Sprout2012 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story.

I especially like your version of Draco.

Thank you for a great read.
Doctor Crow chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
If the series really had ended up this way, I would have never begrudged Rowling.
TenebrisCor chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
This story was utterly brilliant :)
The plot was original, the characterization was spot on, the development was perfect, and the underlying messages are clear and helpful.
All in all, it is one of my favorite Drarry pieces.
For a while I actually believed Draco might be sent to Azkaban, but I absolutely love the way that it ended.
While I was a bit dissapointed that it did not show their fully intimate moment, it worked well the way it was.
Their time together was sweet, Harry was utterly adorable, and Draco was actually humble! Quite amazing that.. and yet it was believable. Kudos for that :D

Thank you for the time that you spent writing this, I hope that you feel it was successful, seeing as it truly was.
Good day to you!
-Cor-
poario chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This story is just 100% perfection
lokiiemoo chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Love the fluff at the end it was incredibly adorable and heart wrenching
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
GREAT STORY!
DeiStarr chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
I love this story! I have no idea where I read it first but I love it and had no idea you wrote it. It's one of my all-time favourite Drarry stories!

I adore it too deeply to put into words.
MissSilverfox666 chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
A wonderful story, full of suspense and well written I loved reading every word of it!

Silverfox