Reviews for Draco Malfoy, It's Your Lucky Day
Ferretscar chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
That was so cute! i am really amazed with your plots and stories. Please do not stop writing H/D! I love your stories!
poppyroc chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Wow! You trickster of an author, you! Had me hook line and sinker. I was just as scared as Draco the whole way through that mess, and seriously my heart was breaking for him from all that awful shame he was feeling. I love how you work tiny details from the novels into the plot of your stories.
XenaDragon-xoxo chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This is hilarious and beautifully done, with the right amount of cuteness and emotion. What made it even funnier for me is that I share the same first name as Merrythought, and I could totally imagine myself fangirling over Harry like that. XD Awesome job!
Sychronergy chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Awww! I love that
atissueoflies chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
shoot. so many emotions i can't even type properly. i wanna cry...this story is so sweet and awesome...
WhiteSky22 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Oh my god. This story is so freaking cute. It makes me so happy! This is the second time I read this story and it still makes me all giddy and it has me giggling like a schoolgirl:) I love it.
Keep writing more amazing stories please!
Maara Annika chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
There should be dubcon warning.
I liked this Draco!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Wow! Such an awesome story! Really, really good - funny, complex, intriguing and gorgeously romantic! You should do a mystery one, loved all the twists and figuring out how to get into that cabin :D Well Done :D
Marie chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Awwww it was so cuuuuuuuutttteeeeeeeeeeeeee 33 I loved it! I liked the parts where the dialog answered the pros. If you know what I'm talking about...

Thank you!
goddessoflightandshadow chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Awww. So sweet. I loved it so much!
scion.of.morbidity chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Jen chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
That was the cutest thing I've ever.. I've read many fanfics, but i must say this is the best one. Good storytelling and the way you connect the dots. As characteristic as it can be, and so cute. And i got all warm inside. yay. 1000/10
Guest chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
clever and well written. you do it every time. :-)
HarrehPottah196 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Awhhh! I loved that! :D
Alijandra's Editor chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
God, I love this story! The simple fact that I am forced to come to terms with this story being over, and I can't continue to read it, is quite depressing! You're writing is amaz- ... Lol!... AMAZING! ! ! You, as always, have a solid foundation to your story and characters. From beginning to end, your work is strong - without gaps or misperception, something many authors struggle to hide in their convoluted interpretation of their own jumbled thoughts. You and Dyson are the top two Drarry authors, in my opinion. I have difficulty reading other authors' works after having read, and experienced, the best. ;) Thank you for having some truly incredible stories! Please, keep up the inspiring writing.

(*cough-I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU AND YOUR WRITING!-cough*)

AE