Reviews for Draco Malfoy, It's Your Lucky Day
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Amazing story! One of the best I've read.
BreathingStar chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Ah, beautiful! Thank you so much. The Hufflepuff first years' singing nearly had me crying with laughter at the end...
meandmylife chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
Honestly I have no words for this story, or rather I have too many. I actually cried when I read the letter from Malfoy's mother. Listening to a sad song at the same time might not have helped. This story is one of the best stories I've ever ready, fanfiction or not. It was a complete emotional roller coaster. The perspective was amazing and the way you wrote about Draco's feelings was just fantastic. I really can't explain how amazing this was to read, I was hooked from start to finish! Congradulations on your brillian writing skills and incredible imagination, I'll be sure to check out your other stories soon and if I like them you will definitely hear from me again!
TG28 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Aww, this was one of the sweetest, most romantic and heart-warming stories I've read! Very well written, with a great sense of humor, and with a completely believable and utterly adorable Draco. Simply excellent!
thehereandnow33 chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
That was jus AWESOME! :)
SizeSasuUchiha chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
Stayed up until 4:43 AM to read this story and I have to say...
I FREAKING LOVED IT!
The beginning to the end wrapped each other up perfectly, and I have to say that you perfectly pulled out all the stops! The description in the story was epic. I felt as if I was actually there. It was as clear in my head as a movie. I truly have to thank you for your skill and I am glad I found this story! :)
Quick thought, maybe have a sequel. Tell us how they are doing in their later years. How the school progresses to the newfound relationship as well as what will happen with Nott, IF anything. Maybe he escapes from Azkaban?
I will continue the rest of my review to you in a message because I really need to get to bed. Haha.
Again, Thank you.

Awesome :)))
BlueStarMusicGeek chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
This is amazing!
lulu422 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Nyaaaaa! That was so fucking CUTE! And hot...hehe nosebleedtopia.
beekster chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
woah.
this was incredible.
i'll explain more later, i have to get back to the work i put off to finish reading this.

thank you.
Lucy Kent chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
This is fantastic!
BabblingSquirrel chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Thank you so much for this wonderful story! I can't believe just how brilliant it is! It works perfectly as a detective story as well as a romance and has parts that made me laugh myself silly. I couldn't but love all your characters (dangerously cunning, deranged Nott; cynical and most amusingly dry Blaise; lovable, obligatorily-and-satisfyingly-after-all-heroic Potter...), and you had poor Draco drown in denial so deliciously while making his psychology very realistic and comprehensible! Besides, the ending was so heart-warmingly perfect! What I admire about your work is also how faultlessly it fits into the HP universe - the situation at Hogwarts after the Dark Lord's defeat, the Elder Wand and all the other references to the books... And to top it all you managed to make the whole adventure just as unbelievably believable as most of the crazy experiences JKR put Harry through in her books are. This is how the not-so-well-done epilogue should have been written - for us Drarry-lovers at least :) Hats off to you, brilliant author!
Darry chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
Draco struggling to save harry was top over for the fact that harry was dying cuz he jump in front of draco to save him. Soo sweet

luv the cabin steamy scene, bondage on draco, and glad for no intercource was good since harry was delirious cant give consent or draco tied up and tell harry no , it could be considered rape.
this was super pure and sweet ending
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Wow. There was so much that I loved about this story. The intricate, clever plot, the mystery element and the way the story unfolded, the beautiful devices (memory charms, potion master, the good luck potion). The brilliant writing! Will retain images from this fic, like draco waking up and seeing harry in the snow, for a long time and the genuine cold menace of that scene from his perspective. The characters most of all, harry was lovely but draco. Wow. Haven't quite read a version of draco before that seems so closely canonical while really redeemed. Rare to come across a story so totally well executed and satisfying. Off to read lots more of yr stuff
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
one of the best drarry storys. thank you
370 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »