Reviews for Cold Nights
sheppardlover928 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I realize that I have read most pf your stories and for some reason I cant fathom-neglected to review! I apologize! Every story is top-notch-plot, characterization and excellent writing! Cudos-l Loved the rescue and John trying to escape-again-great team dynamics!
RavenWeavesTales chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Great story! Loved the team's concern for John after rescuing him...bonus points for Lorne being included in the story too. *smirks* Loved how Shep gave them the slip a couple of times too. hehe Any chance of ya writing a prequel to cover Shep's time with the bad guys? *cough hint*

What? Just encouraging more whumpy tales. hehe *iz a proud whumper* Ya whumped John so prettily. Yay! Good on ya. Cheers! }:O

Raven
scifi-karis chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Lovely, cold story! I really felt cold and wet reading this! And you gotta love Shep when he's delirious ... :-) I only wish that you could have developed the story more and shown us more details, like how he was captured!
Sharpe's Hussy chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Terrific, simply terrific.

**applauds**

It also had a lovely ending...
Trishkafibble chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Very nice! An uncomplicated story but quite satisfying, with all of the necessary elements for successful h/c. Also, I got a good sense of place and mood from the narration, with enough details to visualize the important stuff without detracting from the action. Good job!
deblease chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
I really liked this one. You did a good job.
donttouch chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
:D :D :D :D :D *huggles*

Love, Winnie
Iniysa chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Great job! I really had fun reading this.

Lauren
parisindy chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
very cool!
karonkgb chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
HOME Good to have a family and a home to go to like Sheppard. Good job.
kittytrypsin chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Ah, there's nothing quite like that warm, squidgy feeling of being surrounded by friends and warm blankets. Thanks for the whump and rescue and I'm glad to see Lorne in there, too. He's a good guy. You do Rodney-snark very well, I can just hear the words coming from David as you write them.

More soon, please.

Kitty -
stella-pegasi chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Love the team dynamic and how sneaky Sheppard can be even hurt. Thanks, have always enjoyed your stories.
RadioShack84 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Excellent! Very nice team interactions. I loved the concept of Sheppard continuously trying to escape, and Ronon complimenting how silently he snuck away was awesome. Totally something he'd say. D
trecebo chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
So we say, "Meh!" to TPTB, and keep on keeping on. That's what is so great about fan fiction. Although, poor Shep. That boy gets into so many fixes.

I love your team stories. They focus on the core of family and togetherness. *squee* :P
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
*sigh* lovely whumping and teamieness too.

Sheppard rubbing off on Lorne eheheheh!