Reviews for Lessons for the Shugotard
IkumaFTW chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
Loved the first one, and NO U DON'T GLOMP ME WHEN I PLAY THE VIOLIN! YOU JUST DON'T!
IkumaFTW chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Loved the last one, lol, really good idea
MyForbiddenDestiny chapter 2 . 2/24/2010
Lol.

Hmm... From Shugo Chara! I have learned that ... even in Japan they have American Eagle? (Chapter 1 lol)

From Shugo Chara! I have learned that ... reverse-harems just don't work like harems do.

*LAME*

So .. ahah don't pay any mind to any of these suggestions
MyForbiddenDestiny chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Lol. Great!
AbsolutlyAngelique chapter 2 . 2/4/2010
LOL, this is hilarious.. Actually, some shy people I know can some times spazz out randomly... To bad i dont have a bucket
black neko hime chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
:) iLove these.
WingedSmasher chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
XD lets see what i have learned...

"Its creepy to be a pedophile Unless Your part cat-Proven By Ikuto who makes being a pedophile look cool"

"If Someone stalks you its creepy...But not if they're part cat-Once again proven by Ikuto"
KumaKichii chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
My home computer won't let me review, but my school one will! XD This is awesome. Thanks for putting ym ideas up. WOOT!
Vidka chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
XD

The last one FTW~

So... Who cares if that crossdressing boy is sexier than you? ;D

There's nothijg out of the ordinary if you live in an apartment with hundreds of lethal eggs of other stranger's hopeful dreams of the future~

The hottest dude in SC has a secret desire to become a kitty.

XO

I sux XD
usuilove21 chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
i love it!

hm how about something like: When a teenage pop start loves someone make sure to check if it is her brother or not... or something like that...
blueberrymuffinsandtea chapter 2 . 1/28/2010
Lol. Wow.

Loved them.

Especially the last one. *hearts* :3

UPDATTEE! :D
Myne0 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I liked the Easter/bunny one, and the last two. w So, Rema, which ones did you come up with?

Mistakes: First one, there's no period to seperate the two sentences...: "...milk is good for breast remember the episode..."

AND: "...giving an impromptu one on friendship can win you..."

"important"
Vidka chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
SEQUEL SEQUEL~

This. Was definitley a funny read XD
black neko hime chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
lol.

way cute.

i think i will suggest something
UtsuhoReiuji6 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010