Reviews for Falling for Sonny
berryboom chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Keep it more Channy. I wanna see their romantic moments, which Sonny blows away.
ilovedraco96 chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
I loved it. It was amazing, and adorable.

I love how you describe what Chad is thinking. It was really cute. I thought it was brilliant. Good job. Keep at it. If you do, you'll get so much better.
carebearfrost chapter 2 . 7/13/2010
AHH! Too much math! ;) My brain kinda went like 'whaaa?' Lol(;

I loved the ending line about the bruise, VERY creative ;D

Oh, btw, THANKS SOOO MUCH FOR YOUR REVIEW!

Ahh, that means SO much to me, you have no idea (;

Or maybe you do, idk lol ;P

Anyways, it was awesome, your awesome, your writing's awesome, etc . . . etc. . . (;

Anyways (I tend to say that alot in reviews, just sayin) keep on being awesome! :))

-Emily(:
carebearfrost chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
I seriously couldn't stop laughing this whole chapter! You voiced Chad's thoughts perfectly! I loved all the sarcasm, I can totally see Chad personality being like that.

:)) Good job! And, if you noticed, I reviewed! Well, duh I reviewed, but I mean that I actually got over my laziness and reviewed! YAY! ;)

Anyways, I should probably go read chapter two now, shouldn't I?

Darn these lazy genetics . . .

Awesome story, as usual ;P

-Emily(:
Heidi Erickson chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
I just LOVE this. :) You put Chad's sarcasm perfectly, in every story. :)

I missed your one-shots! It seems like forever that you left!

I take credit for this! LOL! ;)

Love,

Willow
AlliPaige chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
absolutely amazing, as usual! And i love how u added the part about not having a bruise at the end... that line is so sweet and cute! u know our special couple so well... :)
Crazzygirl1736 chapter 2 . 7/4/2010
I know this is falling for the falls but you mae it sound so sweet this is an amazing story even if its just one of the episodes just in chads pov
a chapter 2 . 7/3/2010
like hearing chad's pov, but it is barely present in chapter 2. chapter 1 was great.
Geekquality chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
great chapter!

lolz im the math geek in my class and i was like 'huhh?' at the math at the beginning.. prob cuz my brains in summer mode and it took me forever to do 75 the other day...

OFF TOPIC! its a really great story!
WhimsicalWonderland chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Aw Scarlett, so cute. :) I like this one more than the last chapter, and it's pretty hard since the last chapter was great as well. 3
lucindaclaire chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
love this! i think u dd an awesome job about chad and how he was feeling!
Zillionz chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
thanks for the shoutout Rain D That satisfied me completely D
Kasumi the Stargazer chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
SO ADORABLY CUTE Seriously. I squee-ed. A LOT. I especially like the beginning, how you started off with the gravity stuff. It was a great way to lead into rest of the story. Amazing, as always.
StarfishOnTheBeach chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
I love this story, sooo much! I love the episode and this is just perfect! ;) Well I'm glad you are going on vacation because I'm leaving tomorrow and I'll be back the 11th, just like you So that means I don't have to miss any of your amazing stories! love them! x
lolz3 chapter 2 . 6/30/2010
Awww. That's awesome. I love seeing this episode in Chad's POV. The last line was cute.