Reviews for Million Dollar Baby
Nadamalki chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
Awesome! Just awesome! You know how to twist a girl's heart!
Sahkess chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
Aw Sam, giving up half a million for his big brother. Perfect ending, very fitting for the boys! Thank you so much for sharing this story, I loved it!
Sahkess chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
You write Dean whump so well. Very nicely done.
Sahkess chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Oh goodness, you're killing me with this story. Love it!
Sahkess chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Ah, Jo! Okay, now I'm definitely finishing in one sitting.
Sahkess chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
Aww...poor Dean. Very deep description of what's going with him after Carthage, and cool setup with the storyline, I'm definitely intrigued :) looking forward to chewing through the story!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 6 . 7/28/2010
Oh my God! You're so mean ahahha Torturing Dean like that...

I think I'm a little mean too, actually, cause I just can't stop loving it *-*

That was great! I totally loved the whole story

Take care and hope to see you around o/

mahlia chapter 6 . 1/29/2010
This wrapped up nicely; it wasn't a cheesy everything-is-fine happy ending, but an ending suitable considering what happened. They're alive, they have some hope, and they're gonna get back to kickin' some butt. :)

"But it was different today. The pain didn’t seem quite as raw or as sharp...And he felt like, maybe, just maybe he could deal with it or, at the very least, not spend every waking moment trying to find a way to drown it out."

Couldn't have said it any better. I think, unfortunately, that's how it will be for the both of them for a long time. With what they've been through, what they've seen and done, you can't really forget that and move on. It leaves a scar on the psyche that fades but never really disappears.

I'll stop being quite so analytical. I can't help it. I love reviewing. I'm a nerd. :)
Lady Impala chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
This was really good. I loved it!
Noninone chapter 6 . 1/28/2010
Thanks for this awesome story :D
mahlia chapter 5 . 1/28/2010
I saw the update for this today and read through Act IV. I'm hooked- this is great! I can't wait to read more; you've done an excellent job of writing both of them.

The parts with John and Sam were excruciatingly difficult to read! It's such an interesting way to wear Dean down and as much as he was injured physically, I think mentally he was damaged so much more. (And combined with what happened previously? Ouch.)

And this line: "The problem was eventually the girl was gone and the buzz wore off, and then reality would hit his brain like a chainsaw, hacking through his mind until it was bleeding painfully."

Pure magic, that line. I love it. Keep it comin'! :)
Noninone chapter 5 . 1/27/2010
Freaking awesome.
Lady Impala chapter 4 . 1/25/2010
This is really good so far. Please write more soon!
Noninone chapter 4 . 1/23/2010
Sounds like a pretty good plan to me. ;D
heather03nmg chapter 3 . 1/23/2010
Super creepy. Love the story. More soon!