Reviews for Rumours
Aoi ChanChan chapter 1 . 5/10
Best thing ever written :'D wish you would write more.
TooLazyTooLogIn chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Awesome They're so, um, sexual(?) xD

By curiosity are they really gay or bi or they just like reach other?

JustSoph
love-heart-heart chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
I love you. And did you know that the number of fanfictions listed for the characters Natsume H. and Ruka N. is 69? ;D
shadowdolls chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
This would be sooooo awesome if it had a second chapter! actually, scratch that xD make it a multiple chapter story xD that would be wicked~!
ludicrousLemon chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Yesss I Loooved! This is my first time giving a review because I have this damned touch screen. -.- anywys I tgough it was adorable and agre there should be more GA yaois.
junjougirl15 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
OMFG! Thank you so much for writing this pairing, and so well too! It's impossible to find a good Natsume/Ruka on here! I love this pairing sooo much It's adorable :) plz continue?
Loleifos chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
THATS what Luca and natsume do when they wander of xD

I always wondered xD

AWESOME!
Nessie-san chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
NYA! SUBARASHI! Absolutely love it. Also, very interesting that they're only dating Mikan and Hotaru to hide the fact that they're gay for each other (or are they just gay? Please tell me, I REALLY want to know...). Also, I really loved the detail you put into this. Of course, Natsume would be (please correct me if I got the term wrong) uke. I can't imagine Ruka being the uke in any relationship, let alone him and Natsume. Even in the original, where they're both straight, Natsume is the one in control of their relationship, not Ruka. Anyway, I thought you did a wonderful job, and I'm adding the story to my favorites. No technical review because there weren't any mistakes that I could see.
VictorianLegend07 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Nicely written :D Real hot too
crimsoneyes44 chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
very good
voodoodollie2 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
This is great! You just made my day! Please make more!
Suzuka Harukaze chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
awesome. awesome. awesome, did i mention, awesome? (:
Whimsical.Banana chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
NOSE. BURNS. TOO. MUCH. PRESSURE. WILL. EXPLODE.

I could faint at this moment.

XD I expected that. They're obviously mocking every word. :)) I've noticed; in stories like this one (NatsuRuka), Mikan is always being played with (confusion, mockery, etc.).

I pity Mikan. Is Natsume using her as a cover? Like when Light Yagami made that non-existent rule so he'll be free from suspicion for the time being (dunno what I'm saying)?

Ohmai. Ruka's so sexi, seducing Natsume like that. I believe, this love they have (in a light, fluffy way), always sprout from teasing. Playful Natsume.

-giggles-

~banana-chan
Aria Delanc chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Ehm... Too lazy to log-in again.

:D (Might as well) Thank you for reviewing Dare! I actually wrote it all the 'she's as 'he's and changed them when i was finished. (Just a secret, they were playing footsie under the table. Promise.) :))

I'm so proud to have inspired this. I love you. :))

R.