Reviews for Birthday's Shouldn't be Spent Alone
Blazing Ace chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
violonforte chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I assure you that it was not a title fail, because otherwise, I wouldn't have read this. And enjoyed it. Every. single. line.

*squeeeeeeel* THEY ARE JUST SO CUTE TOGETHER! I love how you've written them! All the way from Prussia's eagerness and plans for his birthday, to his disappointment, to Austria's arrival, and finally to when they're together! And I'd just looove to see that cake Austria made for Gilbo It sounds soooo very appetizing.

Great work! I loved the plot, the characterization was wonderful, the interactions impeccable. Beautiful! Kudos!
Marty of Lungbarrow chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
First of all; Awesome story w

Second; I just felt like pointing out, when you mentioned all that should be done for Gilbo's birthday: I had a full celebration with Hungary, Italy and Russia, with me as Austria, and I spent two days making a cake for it - one for the actual chocolate cake, the second for standing there for several hours, painstakingly painting every detail of Prussia's flag onto it with frosting (only to watch it be eaten a few hours later...). I also managed to squeeze in some time to draw a tribute-drawing-thing inbetween all the baking

I didn't know how to make a Sachertorte at the time, but I sure am gonna make one for his birthday next year - and then I'll try to celebrate with my Prussia as well, for some fluff-times

Just so you know that Prussia's birthday does by no means go by unnoticed, at least if I have a say in it... xD

But, yeah, awesome story Super cute at the end, lol - flustered Austria is flustered. x3
michiru-fiujimori88 chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
too cute!
argella1300 chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
happy late/early b-day gilly! *huggles*
Becoming-Obsessed chapter 1 . 7/24/2010

Allen.Nara chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Nice, nice, nice... piece of cake. Lol.

Really liked this fic -
redleaveshavefallen chapter 1 . 2/27/2010
After reading this, I turned insanely happy. Since it is midnight and my brain is dead I can't give you the large gush of review you deserve, so I can only say I'm very happy.
KleineVogel chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
I'm not sure what to review with, just staring honestly. I loved it. I admit I enjoy many stories, like quite a few, but this was one of them that I loved. I must thank you for writing this!
Hazel-Beka chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
It's good to see that someone wrote something for Gilbert's birthday! Especially a Prus/Aus fic~ And I have to say that for something written in twenty-five minutes, this is great! I can barely write two paragraphs in that amount of time, so I'm seriously impressed.

I always feel sorry for Gilbert - he seems to get left alone a lot. But I'm happy to find a fic where he doesn't stay alone for long~ And the cake being in the shape of a pile of pancakes was pretty awesome. I guess Roderich does care after all - aww~ And of course, the ending makes me even happier - of course Gilbert should get an even better present~ And I'm sure Roderich is happy to oblige XD I love your characterisation of Roderich too, as always. You always get his dialogue sounding just aristocratic enough :)
Harumei chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I love this story! I usually don't like things with Yaoi, but this was very sweet. You are a good writer and I like your choice of words.

I hope you don't mind though if I point out one thing but at, "(and he reminded himself once more that it was more awesome to be along)" I think you meant "along" to be "alone".

Besides that, this was a great! Keep up the awesome writing!
BringMeDementia chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Oh dear God in Heaven, how I simply ADORE your writing!

Such skill, such creativity, such brilliance!

And I am not easily blown away, I can assure you. So very few people have the power to make people feel so strongly about their writing, so much so that the reader is willing to read ANYTHING from that writer.

Thank you, a million thank yous.