Reviews for Be All My Sins Remembered
Sin of the Fallen chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
We all knew Puzzleshipping was canon!
Magiccatprincess chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Love this! Poor Yami no Yuugi!
Kitty Seeboo chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
Beautiful.. I always wanted to see a bit more expansion on their relationship after all that trouble with Dartz... Beautifully written (especially all of Yami's angsting) and I love the way they both were portrayed. Fantastic job.
StarliteOracle chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
luv this
KhemRocks chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
Oh my goodness, I haven't reviewed this yet? Maybe I did on your other site? I'm so sorry!

This story is just beautiful, really. I think you have the two characters completely down, they seem very in character and deep to me. I aspire to this sort of writing.
hollowgirl15 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
i LOVED IT! that was soooo awesome! makes me wish (EVEN more now) that stupid shockwave wouldn't keep crashing everytime i try to watch Yugioh! i only got to season 1 episode 6. not even the whole thing. just 5 min into it. i did get to watch season 0 though...sigh...anyways! really really loved it! i like reading stories with this bond pairing. i dont always care for all the yaoi i always find. its hard to find a good angsty story without yaoi. true you could find some here but you can also just see a close relationship between these two! thank you for writing this! _
TexasDreamer01 chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
if any of us actually bothered, there would probably be a boatload of puzzleshipping moments in the manga AND the series.

brittney
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Hmm, I seem to be doing this a lot lately...reading a story more than once, and not reviewing until after reading it the second (or third) time. Anyway, this must be one of the best Angst Yami x Yugi pieces I've read. I loved your explanation for Yami using the Seal, and to know that he would keep a room full of Yugi's worst memories is just...so very sad. And I love how you portrayed Yugi in here, too. I always enjoy stories in which he is the one comforting Yami; it just goes to show you that he's strong in his own way. This goes very well with the prompt, too. I always find it funny that they both think they don't deserve each other, but yet they're perfect with each other.

Anyway, great job!
Aisheyrufox chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
I have read so many stories on the poor Pharaoh beating himself up for the Seal. That was the best one I have read so far. It was realistic and not out of character and was written so very well.
The Iron Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
Aw...
Angel Terra chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
Wow, this one's probably the best and very valid explanation as to why the spirit of the puzzle used the orichalcos card... man, was that depressing...

Anyways, loved the writing and I was pleased to find that you used the japanese nicknames... they seem so much touching and closer than just 'Yugi' and 'Pharaoh'... and also, if you don't mind answering, when exactly does a similar scene happens in the manga? What chapter is it? And what exactly happens? Cause it sounds like puzzleshipping material to me...
Yugisrose chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
aw that's so cute. :P

very well written!
Cody Thomas chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Oh this is just LOVEY I think I shall squish it to death... or at least a lot, since I don't want it to die -huggles it protectively- thanks for the awesomeness, you made my day!
spiralingdown chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
It was great! It was really angsty, and I loved every minute of it!

Is it sadistic of me to like reading fics where Yami cries? It seems like there are so many with a crybaby Yugi that it's just... refreshing to get something with Yami crying. Also, it's much more angsty!

Thank you, that was a cute fic. Extremely angsty, and cute.
Chibiness-O-Yeahh chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
*sniffle sniffle* That was so sweet! :) I love how close they are. I wish I had someone like that. T_T