Reviews for Two Makes Three
blondferretgirl chapter 44 . 19h
Love It!
phoebewry chapter 30 . 9/5
finally something happy Yayy!
lillianolivia.white chapter 1 . 5/12
Not a fan of Jacob, so go Bella!
twicrazreader chapter 2 . 5/8
Kick Jacob in the balls!
Marie
Twicrazreader
Cardamoms3 chapter 33 . 4/28
This is such a well written story with an interesting plot. But then, Bella starts acting like a teenage girl. Mature people do not handle problems by running away all the time. Ugh.
Toni Masen chapter 38 . 4/20
Second time of reading this story and loved it just as much as the first time, 3 years ago. Bella, Jacob and Charlie still annoyed the heck out of me, grrrrrr, but they matured nicely enough towards the end that my heart could steady down to a normal beat. LOL... and now for the sequel. :-)
Tglenn76 chapter 13 . 4/2
It's kinda hard not to hate her right now! Cause I have been where she is at and didn't fall... I call bullshit that she loves Edward so much and does this! Why' make her so weak? I just can't understand it? She is a bitch and I hope she suffers after this for a little while. Will still give this a chance, but right now she is NO BETTER THAN JAKE!
Jaygm chapter 39 . 2/5
Wonderful Epilogue!
Jaygm chapter 38 . 2/5
They did make it- which of course I had no doubt they would. Bree is just precious. I am looking forward to the sequel which I see has already begun. I will wait for a few more updates since I have no idea if it will complete, and I am one of those readers that wants to see a complete story. I am sure their sequel will be interesting with James in the picture and Edward and his glamorous clients who seem to have little care that he is married with a family. Thank you for this wonderful story.
Jaygm chapter 37 . 2/5
At least she is at the point where she could possibly be friendly with him again. I hope that baby is NOT his, though.
Jaygm chapter 36 . 2/5
Yeah, I feel something for Jake, alright- that this is his end! I know, I know- my bad. I just have a feeling that the girl is Jake's and he is going to be messing with them forever. They just can't seem to cut a break at all.
Jaygm chapter 35 . 2/5
I just hope Baby B is Edward's baby! And Jake would have to come in and ruin the day just a bit for her. He really needs to move on. It is the perfect wedding.
Jaygm chapter 34 . 2/5
If Jacob shows at the wedding, that will be the time to call the cops. What a loser!
Jaygm chapter 33 . 2/5
One big effing thing after another! She'll be lucky if she can even make it through enough of her pregnancy so the babies can survive.
Jaygm chapter 32 . 2/5
Victoria is after Edward, it seems. Love that they are living next to Alice. Hope that Bella takes the news of Charlie okay without losing it all over Edward. He is really trying to keep her calm during her pregnancy and with all the other stress they have going on, that one would probably do her in. Hate Jacob- he is such an immature little douche.
2,544 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »