Reviews for Two Makes Three
Jaygm chapter 39 . 2/5
Wonderful Epilogue!
Jaygm chapter 38 . 2/5
They did make it- which of course I had no doubt they would. Bree is just precious. I am looking forward to the sequel which I see has already begun. I will wait for a few more updates since I have no idea if it will complete, and I am one of those readers that wants to see a complete story. I am sure their sequel will be interesting with James in the picture and Edward and his glamorous clients who seem to have little care that he is married with a family. Thank you for this wonderful story.
Jaygm chapter 37 . 2/5
At least she is at the point where she could possibly be friendly with him again. I hope that baby is NOT his, though.
Jaygm chapter 36 . 2/5
Yeah, I feel something for Jake, alright- that this is his end! I know, I know- my bad. I just have a feeling that the girl is Jake's and he is going to be messing with them forever. They just can't seem to cut a break at all.
Jaygm chapter 35 . 2/5
I just hope Baby B is Edward's baby! And Jake would have to come in and ruin the day just a bit for her. He really needs to move on. It is the perfect wedding.
Jaygm chapter 34 . 2/5
If Jacob shows at the wedding, that will be the time to call the cops. What a loser!
Jaygm chapter 33 . 2/5
One big effing thing after another! She'll be lucky if she can even make it through enough of her pregnancy so the babies can survive.
Jaygm chapter 32 . 2/5
Victoria is after Edward, it seems. Love that they are living next to Alice. Hope that Bella takes the news of Charlie okay without losing it all over Edward. He is really trying to keep her calm during her pregnancy and with all the other stress they have going on, that one would probably do her in. Hate Jacob- he is such an immature little douche.
Jaygm chapter 31 . 2/5
Yeah, he is Bella's biological father. He should have told her before, but it will ruin her memories of her parents.
Jaygm chapter 30 . 2/5
At least one of them for sure is Edward's. But it would be absolutely the end of the world if the other is Jacob's. Glad to see she's getting a restraining order on him- he's just a creeper.
Jaygm chapter 29 . 2/4
This is absolutely tense. Those babies can't be Jacob's. They just can't be! Maybe Bella and Edward need to get married immediately. It might help their situations with both the evil exes.
Jaygm chapter 28 . 2/4
Wow! This story has me reading without reviewing simply because I can't wait to see what is going to happen next. I really hope those babies are not going to be Jacob's. That would just ruin things.
Jaygm chapter 12 . 2/2
Jacob is an ass, and she better remember that! He totally left her and went on tour- not keeping in touch at all. He only wants her back now that he is back at home.
Twifever chapter 5 . 8/5/2016
Edward is so damn sexy and Jacob is an ass
rosesnlilies chapter 39 . 7/8/2016
Awe!:) Very sweet! I'm tearing up!
2,537 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »