Reviews for Two Makes Three
Kksmum chapter 31 . 2/3
This is like a soap opera. One revelation after another. I am loving it but I need Jacob to be gone.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/31/2017
This is shit, pure and utter shit. No one in Bella's life cares about her at all. Alice left her to get raped by her ex, Jasper let it happen, In fact all the band kids let Jake fuck a groupie and then expected them to get back together and then were mad when she didn't go along with it? At this point you've just thrown a bag of dicks on the the stage and called them secondary characters and then probably modeled Bella after yourself. So a useless victim. I'm upset I wasted time on this Garbo. If you're gonna make some fantasy nonsense like a waitress and a wannabe rockstar who can afford a New York apartment you should have just gone all out and made Edward a prince of vampires or some bullshit so at least I was somewhat entertained by the terrible story and not just left nauseated.
liatb01 chapter 23 . 10/19/2017
See this is exactly what I pointed out a few chapters back. We all know Bell will once again put herself and now her babies in harms way. And then play the victim. I mean come on how many times does the the same crap have to happen for her to grow up.
liatb01 chapter 21 . 10/19/2017
I'm sorry not to be rude but why is Bella constantly playing the "victim" she made these choices, granted she was intoxicated but she choose to drink to much, she choose to not leave with alice, she has chosen to continue to make excuses for jacob. Yet she continues to play the "victim". I don't get that.
blondferretgirl chapter 44 . 9/19/2017
Love It!
phoebewry chapter 30 . 9/5/2017
finally something happy Yayy!
lillianolivia.white chapter 1 . 5/12/2017
Not a fan of Jacob, so go Bella!
twicrazreader chapter 2 . 5/8/2017
Kick Jacob in the balls!
Cardamoms3 chapter 33 . 4/28/2017
This is such a well written story with an interesting plot. But then, Bella starts acting like a teenage girl. Mature people do not handle problems by running away all the time. Ugh.
Toni Masen chapter 38 . 4/20/2017
Second time of reading this story and loved it just as much as the first time, 3 years ago. Bella, Jacob and Charlie still annoyed the heck out of me, grrrrrr, but they matured nicely enough towards the end that my heart could steady down to a normal beat. LOL... and now for the sequel. :-)
Tglenn76 chapter 13 . 4/2/2017
It's kinda hard not to hate her right now! Cause I have been where she is at and didn't fall... I call bullshit that she loves Edward so much and does this! Why' make her so weak? I just can't understand it? She is a bitch and I hope she suffers after this for a little while. Will still give this a chance, but right now she is NO BETTER THAN JAKE!
Jaygm chapter 39 . 2/5/2017
Wonderful Epilogue!
Jaygm chapter 38 . 2/5/2017
They did make it- which of course I had no doubt they would. Bree is just precious. I am looking forward to the sequel which I see has already begun. I will wait for a few more updates since I have no idea if it will complete, and I am one of those readers that wants to see a complete story. I am sure their sequel will be interesting with James in the picture and Edward and his glamorous clients who seem to have little care that he is married with a family. Thank you for this wonderful story.
Jaygm chapter 37 . 2/5/2017
At least she is at the point where she could possibly be friendly with him again. I hope that baby is NOT his, though.
Jaygm chapter 36 . 2/5/2017
Yeah, I feel something for Jake, alright- that this is his end! I know, I know- my bad. I just have a feeling that the girl is Jake's and he is going to be messing with them forever. They just can't seem to cut a break at all.
2,548 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »