Reviews for The Wedding Plan
suspensegirlinc chapter 12 . 2/17/2010
hahahahahaa! You're telling me to tell you what you can improve on? XD I think I've done enough damage. lol. I love Serena's line about "going Chuck & Blair on them" if someone tries to object. lololol. Interesting...wedding dress. heh. It doesn't sound like something I'd like, but whatever. lol. Blair's wedding day in YOUR story, not mine - neither of them. XD Good story. A little twisted and unrealistic, but overall pretty cool. Now I've officially read all your GG fics! D *proud of self* lol
suspensegirlinc chapter 11 . 2/17/2010
hahhahahahaa! omg. funny, I have to say. lol. Chuck's line to Blair was so incredibly romantic. Omg. I died. And the priest's words were so funny. XD hahahahaha. I died. XD lololol. "Ok, no wedding, go home" lolol XD Oh man, lovely. heh
suspensegirlinc chapter 10 . 2/17/2010
Ok, maybe Chuck, maybe not. *shrugs* *doesn't know* Not entirely well written, as always it seems, *sighs* but I do have to point out that I love how you fast forward and backtrack and then keep doing that with different peeps' point of view. That's really cool. It makes it a kind of mystery that's being unfolded. Very cool. *nods* )
suspensegirlinc chapter 9 . 2/17/2010
Oh dang. Who said it? heh. Nate! *gasp* lol. jk. Though maybe, who am I to know? lol. XD The CB scene was pretty good, I have to say. Though your grammar is still killing me, and they're usually not so blunt and where has their wit gone? *panicking* Ah well...I shall continue. Though I find it highly unlikely that Georgina and Blair could ever be best friends. *VERY skeptical*
suspensegirlinc chapter 8 . 2/17/2010
oh jeez...I...have no words. It is...*sigh*...difficult. *continues reading*
suspensegirlinc chapter 7 . 2/17/2010
oh jeez. What the heck does "DTB" mean? *bewildered* Interesting, slightly confusing...*sighs*...lots of texting *shakes head*
suspensegirlinc chapter 6 . 2/17/2010
*sighs* your length...is...unacceptable. Your "long" chapters are like only 2 seconds longer than your short ones, so they're not technically long, but whatever. And Eric? Seriously? He's a bit melodramatic, Eric is NEVER dramatic like Chuck & Blair. Chuck doesn't WHIMPER. And Blair is never that obvious over her jealousy in public. *huffs* Well anyways, nice thoughts.
suspensegirlinc chapter 5 . 2/17/2010
Hmm. NJ, eh? Interesting twist. I feel like there are going to be lots of them. heh. Though it is weird that Nate was fine and suddenly he's in love with Jenny. *rolls eyes* well, anyways, I shall continue on. still don't approve of your POV labeling. *sighs* *moves on*
suspensegirlinc chapter 4 . 2/17/2010
*sighs & shakes head* somehow I feel Georgina would not be at Blair's wedding, but whatever. And ok, so I finally get how you tell the POV, but I think you should do it a little smoother...*sighs* I shall try and accept this since the story's already complete. *continues on*
suspensegirlinc chapter 3 . 2/17/2010
uh...who the heck's POV is this coming from? *panics* I can't tell. Half the time I don't know who's speaking or what they're doing or...*shakes head, almost crying* PLEASE. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. WORK ON YOUR GRAMMAR.
suspensegirlinc chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
uh...why are there no quotations marks? Is it like...their diary or something? Their thoughts? *sighs & shakes head* I don't approve, but I shall continue on. Either it's Nate and both her parents have suddenly realized he doesn't belong with Blair, or they just plain don't approve of Chuck b/c of his reputation. *sighs* *continues on*
suspensegirlinc chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
hmm. The "gaping fish" metaphor confused me. And the talking to the audience in the narration is so...amateur and cheesy. *sighs & shakes head* *remembers dreadfully back to the days self did that* *clears throat* But it is a tad intriguing. I shall read on. ;p
xoxogg4lifexoxo chapter 12 . 1/19/2010
cute

xoxo
xoxogg4lifexoxo chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
o this is fun hm im thinking nate is the groom and chuck objects

xoxo

i would love it if it was harold or eric or cyrus objecting to blair marrying nate too that would be awesome
Ulrikke1994 chapter 2 . 1/18/2010
i think you should say the who's who