Reviews for Best Man
ym4yum1 chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
LOL! Now I'm laughing! Thank you!
And waiting for the bachelor parties... Pretty please?
xxoo Mari
Alice I chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
Don rolled his eyes, pulling his phone off his belt as he headed for his chair. "Great," he grouched good-naturedly. "Something tells me this will be the hardest part."

Just so long as it's not October 9th. LOL I just saw that episode from the 15th. I hadn't realized I'd even missed it. In any case

Like the story. Has there been no best man spoken of in the show? Somehow I thought it was Larry too - or was it that Larry mentioned it figuring that he would be Charlie's automatic choice? Somehow I seem to remember Larry thinking he was going to be the best man.
epalladino chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Perfect story. I loved it. Thanks, Beth
jojobeans chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
yay, fraidycat! I was so excited to see your name on my alert emails :-) I always love your "brother" stories and you didn't even physically harm either one!
softballchic34 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I loved this FraidyCat! The Posthumous bachelor party crack made me laugh along with Don's response that "the jury's still out on that."
csimesser1 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
that was good loved it
Iawen Londea chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
*squee*

I heart this fic.

Man there were many, many miscommunications going on here. LOL! Good job on this, especially in writing the relationship between the brothers and that Charlie had assumed Don would be his best man and forgot to actually ask, hahahaha.
PattyB chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Excellent, Fraidy, you never fail to surprise me.

When I started the story, I thought, wouldn't ya know, the boys are going

to have another misunderstanding and hurt feelings will prevent Charlie from

enjoying all the good things derived from his wedding.

But no, the boys have grown up. Not only has Don done a Don-like thing by

marrying Robin with a no nonsense ceremony and telling Charlie only after the

fact, but he's so happy he won't let anything, including hurt feelings, get in the way.

You definitely haven't lost the old touch, girl. We need much more good stuff

from you. More stories, more FraidyCat!
Rinne chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I liked that. Well done.
Jet44 chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Wonderful, I love it! I literally laughed out loud at the "posthumous" bachelor party. I do love those two sweet, screwed-up, darling brothers, and you captured them perfectly.
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
You have always had a knack for hitting these characters dead-on. This is perfect. I can see Charlie reacting to Don's announcement with the wounded "But, I wanted to be your best man." look. And Don is so...so...overly sensitive, he takes everything wrong, as if it is personal. You nailed it; even the hilarious conversation at the end about the bachelor parties. Great stuff. Loved it.
Hotch-Prentiss-fan chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I love it
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I think this was great. I was so jacked at the writers and creators after teh episode last week that I was not planning in watching anymore. I think marrying Don off would have been better then Amita and Charlie. I think teh show has been declining a lot lately but I really do hope for next season but I will not be surprised if it does not come back. YOu did what was of course perfect.